Colin Powell, fully vaccinated, dies from COVID-19

Jon2547

@miquelangeles
The date is so politicized that its basically has no meaning whatsoever. Are you aware of this?

frannybananny

Of course, the usual MSM outlets like CNN don't dare mention his vaccination status but others have picked up on it and are starting a discussion of whether his death was a clear example of ADE.
@Drareg

"...Colin Powell, an accomplished and esteemed four-star general who became the first African-American secretary of State, died Monday as a result of complications from Covid-19, according to his family. He was 84."

"...Powell was fully vaccinated against Covid-19, his family said in a statement posted to Facebook. With his death, the former soldier and statesman becomes perhaps the most high-profile American public figure to succumb to a so-called “breakthrough” infection of the novel coronavirus."
He also had been battling multiple myeloma for quite some time and media is saying that is what compromised his immune system. who knows.

Jon2547

Can you provide a link for the data you quoted?
I didn't quote any specific data.

The point being is that bureaucrats can just make up "truth" out of thin air.

For example, the change in definition for poverty or morbid obesity can happen and the very next day tens of thousands more are considered morbidly obese or in poverty.

Just look at the way they have played with the term vaccinated.

miquelangeles

Do you have some links to the new data from Europe showing very good vaccine effectiveness at preventing death? It would be interesting to see if they kept track of patients stratified into groups with pre-existing conditions or healthy, and also by age groups. If I had to guess there may be some benefit in very old/sick people who don't have much of an immune system left anyways and the vaccine may help those people survive an infection, but still, for this specific virus/mutation only. and it probably won't do much for any new variants/mutations.
Also, the counting of vaxxed/unvaxxed is bogus and cannot be relied upon. Basically, the group they label as unvaxxed consists of people who may have had one shot, or even two shots but have gotten infected less than 2 weeks after the second shot. So, while I agree that the response of the authorities may be "well, the vaccine is only effective after at least 2 weeks post 2nd jab", we don't know in how many of the "unvaxxed" people who have had at least one short the vaccine actually contributed to the infection. The only way to get clarity is if they keep track of infections in the fully unvaxxed, partially vaxxed, and fully vaxxed. This may be why they are so determined to get rid of the fully unvaxxed as then a true control group is not present. This is already done for all other vaccines in usage where a new vaccine going through a trial does not have a true control group (no vax whatsoever) anymore, but instead, the "control" group is vaccinated with another vaccine. Some of the trials for the COVID-19 vaccines did actually use that trick. I think the Pfizer or Moderns vaccine trials gave the "control" group a meningitis vaccine, not true placebo.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...465/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_36.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.g.../Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_37_v2.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.g...992/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_38.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.g...238/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_39.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.g...849/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_40.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.g...25358/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-41.pdf

Relevant data is on pages 13, 14, 15, 16. Stratified by age, number of doses, days after last dose etc.

But like I said, if they artificially inflate the covid positive numbers among the vaccinated, it will show a lower death rate for the vaccinated.
That's why I'm saying I don't buy the AIDS story based on those numbers, although it's entirely possible judging by the high number of adverse effects.

Tim Lundeen

Uh, no it doesn't. It suggests that Colin Powell died from CANCER. You know, the second leading cause of death in the US, and World over the past few decades, even though this entire fake pandemic? Using an obvious cancer death to promote completely unrelated dangerous and poorly tested drugs is truly disgusting, and certainly not anything in the realm of "good journalism."
Maybe the vaccines cause increased cancer activity? Ran into this recently:
Or excess cancer deaths could be due to the vaccine causing cancer cells to proliferate. My good friend has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Her doctor convinced her to get the shot. The following morning she had her blood tested and her tumor markers had shot “through the roof”. Scary.

miquelangeles

Do you have some links to the new data from Europe showing very good vaccine effectiveness at preventing death? It would be interesting to see if they kept track of patients stratified into groups with pre-existing conditions or healthy, and also by age groups. If I had to guess there may be some benefit in very old/sick people who don't have much of an immune system left anyways and the vaccine may help those people survive an infection, but still, for this specific virus/mutation only. and it probably won't do much for any new variants/mutations.
Also, the counting of vaxxed/unvaxxed is bogus and cannot be relied upon. Basically, the group they label as unvaxxed consists of people who may have had one shot, or even two shots but have gotten infected less than 2 weeks after the second shot. So, while I agree that the response of the authorities may be "well, the vaccine is only effective after at least 2 weeks post 2nd jab", we don't know in how many of the "unvaxxed" people who have had at least one short the vaccine actually contributed to the infection. The only way to get clarity is if they keep track of infections in the fully unvaxxed, partially vaxxed, and fully vaxxed. This may be why they are so determined to get rid of the fully unvaxxed as then a true control group is not present. This is already done for all other vaccines in usage where a new vaccine going through a trial does not have a true control group (no vax whatsoever) anymore, but instead, the "control" group is vaccinated with another vaccine. Some of the trials for the COVID-19 vaccines did actually use that trick. I think the Pfizer or Moderns vaccine trials gave the "control" group a meningitis vaccine, not true placebo.

From what I've seen, this is what it looks like:

- the vaccines DO prevent covid-19 deaths
- but they also cause a huge number of deaths and injuries
- there is likely no net positive benefit, except for maybe in the old and vulnerable
- EudraVigilance, the European database for reporting adverse reactions to vaccines, had collected, as of September 25, 26,041 reports of deaths and 2,448,036 reports of injuries (half of them serious) from people who received some of the four experimental injections currently licensed within the member countries of the European Union.
- According to Eudravigilance, “seriousness provides information about the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical event that results in death, is life-threatening, requires hospitalization, results in another medically important condition or prolongs existing hospitalization, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity , or is a congenital anomaly/congenital defect.”
-
there are 270,000,000 fully vaccinated adults in Europe
- we know how grossly underreported the adverse effects are, but let's go by the official numbers
- this means officially the vaccine kills 1 out of every 10,000 vaccinated people
- and causes serious injury in 1 out of 200 vaccinated people
- many of the serious injuries result in lifelong chronic diseases, whether it is non-allergic rhinitis, colitis, IBS or other autoimmune issues
- depending on the severity, many people won't even associate the vaccine with the condition
- all the injured people will further increase pharma profits because many will require lifelong treatment
- hospitalizations and deaths of all causes have increased; several people in my social circles started having mysterious health problems and go from doctor to doctor

tankasnowgod

I certainly think the demonvax could have shortened the time to his demise...... but the man was 84, had blood cancer (and likely treatment with radiation and chemo) and parkinsons. Why does everyone want to hyperfocus on either covid or the demonvax?

miquelangeles

@miquelangeles
The date is so politicized that its basically has no meaning whatsoever. Are you aware of this?

I am very much aware of it.
Not just politicized, but it's about public health measures which are different than regular medicine.
Medicine is supposed to treat each patient individually.
Normally, every person should be tested for antibodies, B cells and CD4 T cells before being vaccinated.
Because there are studies that show previous immunity doubles the risks of serious adverse effects.
Everyone should also get a PCR test prior to vaccination to rule out active infection.
No government will ever do that for every single citizen. There are 329 million people in the USA and 447 million people in the European Union.

tankasnowgod

From what I've seen, this is what it looks like:

- the vaccines DO prevent covid-19 deaths
Again, Ridiculous. While it's true that double blind RCTs are the only thing that could possibly prove this, the "Surveillance Data" you cited even suggests the exact opposite..... that Covid 19 deaths ARE MORE LIKELY after taking the Demonvax.

Graph 1.png

The Non Vaccinated Deaths between Unvaxxed and Vaxxed are basically a coin flip from 0-59, not even reaching statistical significance. But from 60+, the vast majority of Covid 19 Deaths have received 2 doses!

About 500 deaths among the unvaxxed, and about 1,800 deaths among the vaxxed. And yet, with 1300 more vaxxed deaths, we're somehow supposed to believe that this somehow shows the demonvax is preventing deaths? Insane.

Jon2547

Health does not come from metallic syringe injections.

Perry Staltic

I have read a lot of accounts of sudden and aggressive cancers right after the shot. Doctors are baffled. There is a study that claims the S2 something in the spike protein inactivates an anti-cancer factor.

Perry Staltic

I have read a lot of accounts of sudden and aggressive cancers right after the shot. Doctors are baffled. There is a study that claims the S2 something in the spike protein inactivates an anti-cancer factor.

Haven't read it

miquelangeles

Again, Ridiculous. While it's true that double blind RCTs are the only thing that could possibly prove this, the "Surveillance Data" you cited even suggests the exact opposite..... that Covid 19 deaths ARE MORE LIKELY after taking the Demonvax.

View attachment 29142

The Non Vaccinated Deaths between Unvaxxed and Vaxxed are basically a coin flip from 0-59, not even reaching statistical significance. But from 60+, the vast majority of Covid 19 Deaths have received 2 doses!

About 500 deaths among the unvaxxed, and about 1,800 deaths among the vaxxed. And yet, with 1300 more vaxxed deaths, we're somehow supposed to believe that this somehow shows the demonvax is preventing deaths? Insane.

Obviously will have to factor in the vaccination rates by age.

What does the "per 100,000" mean?

The title says "within 28/60 days of positive specimen or with COVID-19 reported on death certificate".

Is it per 100,000 positive tests in the vaccinated vs 100,000 positive tests in the unvaccinated ?

Or is it per 100,000 overall vaccinated people in that age range?

Jon2547

The title says "within 28/60 days of positive specimen or with COVID-19 reported on death certificate".

Is it per 100,000 positive tests in the vaccinated vs 100,000 positive tests in the unvaccinated ?

@miquelangeles

Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’

miquelangeles

View attachment 29142

You can aggregate all the 6 weeks reports and get to higher numbers.

I am against demonvax. The rate of death and injuries is unprecedented and unacceptable, not to mention any medium and long term effects, or transgenerational effects.

But based on the UK data (if it is not falsified), the demonvax appears to provide significant protection across all age groups.

Screenshot_740.jpg

tankasnowgod

In order to believe the "per 100,000," you have to believe that

1. They have an accurate count of the population in that range
2. That they have an accurate count of the number of people vaccinated in that range
3. That these numbers reach statistical significance.

I certainly don't think they have the first two, but when you do the calcs with the publicly available numbers, you see how ridiculous making any such claims on these numbers are.

If you do the math in reverse, it seems like they are generating those "per 100,000" numbers based on all of the UK. So, for example, you are extrapolating any sort of "protection" in the 18-29 based on 24 total deaths...... out of approximately 8.5 Million people. Or, 0.00028% of the population.

That's beyond ridiculous, it certainly doesn't rise beyond chance, and not to statistical significance.

Even with the largest total death numbers, the 80+, you are still only talking about 0.04% of the population.

It's meaningless, even in the best case scenario. And when you know that they have been manipulating case numbers (only had to have a positive PCR test 60 days before death, or had COVID written on the Death Certificate???!?!?), and likely inflating the number of people who took the vax (less than half a million 60-69 year olds are untainted?), you understand how this proves less than nothing about preventing COVID deaths.

tankasnowgod

You can aggregate all the 6 weeks reports and get to higher numbers.

I am against demonvax. The rate of death and injuries is unprecedented and unacceptable, not to mention any medium and long term effects, or transgenerational effects.

But based on the UK data (if it is not falsified), the demonvax appears to provide significant protection across all age groups.
Lol, I think you meant "insignificant." Like I said, any absolute risk reduction in any of the age ranges is going to be lower than 0.04%, even in the highest risk category.

It does even rise to statistical significance, and certainly not real world or clinical significance, not by any stretch of the imagination.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals