Epstein's long-time associate found dead in prison (also hanged)

Drareg

Watch out for the private staff Epstein had, the French butler, the American chef, the "underage girls" now women claim epsteins chef seen it all, they will be having accidents soon.
The cleanup is on, if this Eric prince from blackwater doing this hopefully he has more cards to play.

Demyze

Posted this elsewhere-
Of course, a little warning to Ghislaine as well as cleaning house, I posted earlier this week about Noam Chomsky visiting Epstein in Paris and taking pictures with epsteins butler, France is cesspit for this depravity, Michel Foucault wrote all of his pro paedo work there while supported by the French establishment.

Ive been curious if the reigniting of the Epstein circle has something to do with Eric Prince of blackwater, he runs a small military, it could be them releasing the info, the ruling class need to sweep it up, it's like a game of chess.
Prince is connected to the jesuits, I noticed the last 2-3 years of Epstein we seen the Catholic Church scandals getting pumped heavily in the Rothschild media along with their fellow ruling class owned outlets, Im curious if this a war between this lot.

Not long after Epstein we get a financial crisis, covid and race wars, maybe covid wasn't just to cover the financial crisis but the paedo crisis, the rush to normalise it all now, I suspect there is also a transgender scandal amongst the ruling class that may come out, it would explain the hysteria, as usual they take many birds with one stone.
Prince is a p.o.s. like every other war profiteer, he's a little busy gaining Nazis in Ukraine rn
Blackwater is in Donbass with the Azov battalion, by Manlio Dinucci

Peatful

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can someone please weigh in?
Thoughts?

Sounds similar to the "murder-suicide" of the Shermans in Canada, not too long ago. Their murder is being linked to the Clintons, but I am not sure what would explain this latest "murder-suicide".

tankasnowgod

I think Prince Andrew was exposed as one of Epsteins most regular clients, and possible associate as well. I think he also dated Maxwell, before Epstein, and may have been a "supplier" of high-class clientelle to Epsitein's spy/pedo/extortion ring. So, he probably knows quite a bit.
Oh yeah, certainly not saying either one is clean. Obviously, trafficking anyone in this manner, even a full grown woman, is reprehensible, and should be stopped and punished under law. But when you read books like "The Franklin Coverup" by John DeCamp, he was suggesting that Larry King (not the CNN guy) had a whole trafficking ring of kids under 13, some very young, that he pimped out to high level government officials. In Cathy O'Brien's book, she alleges horrific things that happened to her and her daughter, starting in infancy. And with the high level and wealthy people she named (like Gerald Ford, Sen. Robert Byrd, George Bush, country star Boxcar Willie and such), it's telling that not one ever brought a libel and slander suit against her, despite the fact that she sent her book to every member of Congress, and several other officials, in 1995. You can still buy it new on Amazon, even today.

It seems like anything revealed in the Epstein case, no matter how bad, will only be the tip of the iceberg to what has been going on for decades (at least), and possibly much longer (maybe centuries or more).

B

BRBsavinWorld

IMG_0467.jpg

Demyze

Yes I agree, it does appear to be some battle ongoing amongst them though, they both want to rule.
Between Prince and the Epstien circle? What evidence do you have of this?

S.Holmes

At this point the story is getting absurdly obvious. I wonder why they are even bothering with an "explanation". How is it possible for an inmate, in a cell of high-security prison, under camera surveillance 24x7 (and possibly on suicide watch) to "hang" himself!?? It makes me wonder if the global pedophile ring is getting desperate. Hey @Drareg - do you think, along those lines, there is a chance Prince Andrew may soon suffer an unfortunate "accident", while, say, riding his horse? Or do you think it would be too suspicious to happen now, so they may wait a few years before sending him horseback riding?
I can only hope McAfee really has a "dead hand" card - i.e. incriminating evidence on the elite, as he claimed shortly before also committing "suicide" in a Spanish prison...by the same method as Epstein and his buddy. If something like that is released, it can awaken even the most zombified sheeple.

"...French modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, a longtime associate of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, has been found dead in his prison cell, a spokesperson for the Paris prosecutor's office said. Brunel was found alone, hanged with bedsheets, in his jail cell at the Santé prison in the French capital at around 1:30 a.m. local time on Saturday, the prosecutor's office told CNN. It would not comment on whether Brunel killed himself, adding an investigation into the cause of death has been opened, "as it is systematically done in these cases," entrusted to the French judicial police."
Death by red scarf and doorknob.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom