My Father Died This Morning Of Covid19. My Mother Is Infected

My father was in hospital since 15 of June, on 18 they took him to intensive care. This morning, 24 of June he died. My mother has 25% of her lungs damaged. She is in hospital since 16 of June. Obesity, diabetes, blood pressure he was in risk group. His health was ***t. Moscow, Russia. It started as cough and fever, mom got fever and soar throat. They made tomography and he already had 50% of his lungs ****88 when he arrived to hospital. I don't know more details I'm on the other side of the planet. Looks like that "happy hypoxic" case like they call it. Sudden onset.

Last edited:

Regina

My father was in hospital since 15 of June, on 18 they took him to intensive care. This morning, 24 of June he died. My mother has 25% of her lungs damaged. She is in hospital since 16 of June. Obesity, diabetes, blood pressure he was in risk group. His health was ***t. Moscow, Russia. It started as cough and fever, mom got fever and soar throat. They made tomography and he already had 50% of his long ****88 when he arrived to hospital. I don't know more details I'm on the other side of the planet. Looks like that "happy hypoxic" case like they call it. Sudden onset.
I'm so sorry to learn of your loss.

very sorry for your loss, both my parents have now passed and unfortunately the grief never fully resolves, IMO best to remember the many good times and positives :praying: without which life has no meaning.

OP
methylenewhite
Update. My mom has 75% of lungs damaged as per new CT scan she had this morning.

Last edited:

boris

I‘m so sorry for your loss methylenewhite.

@Broken man like he said he‘s on the other side of the planet, over the phone it might be difficult to convince someone to try experimental treatments, but worth a try. I would try to convince them to try losartan or other sartans that are available.

If they say it‘s the happy hypoxic case that means they went right to aggressive countermeasures like intubation?

Peatful

My father was in hospital since 15 of June, on 18 they took him to intensive care. This morning, 24 of June he died. My mother has 25% of her lungs damaged. She is in hospital since 16 of June. Obesity, diabetes, blood pressure he was in risk group. His health was ***t. Moscow, Russia. It started as cough and fever, mom got fever and soar throat. They made tomography and he already had 50% of his lungs ****88 when he arrived to hospital. I don't know more details I'm on the other side of the planet. Looks like that "happy hypoxic" case like they call it. Sudden onset.
Oh I’m so sorry.

Vinny

Update. My mom has 75% of lungs damaged as per new CT scan he had this morning.
I felt very sad knowing the situation you are into now, amigo. Wish you strength and endurance in those hard moments.

Pablo Cruise

Absolutely we are all sorry for anyone who dies from this. You said Russia, did they treat her by socalled standards these days? I am in the health biz so have extraordinary interest in treatement for this highly contagious disease. I know a billionaire that died from it early on in the outbreak who had diabetes but was 78 yrs old. He had access to the best healthcare in the world which is a dismal indicator. Any comorbity will be especially deleterious.

All here pray for your mother. Hope she gets basic immune protectors like Vit D, C, Zinc. See British Journal of Nutrition who recommend: Vitamins B6, B12, C, D, E, folic acid, zinc, and selenium all support immunity at a cellular level.

Be well. Best wishes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals