Priest Dies After Getting Moderna Covid Vaccine

Lejeboca

If it was rather this trial Safety and Immunogenicity Study of 2019-nCoV Vaccine (mRNA-1273) for Prophylaxis of SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov , then there was no placebo in it (!) and the study wasn't randomized.
This trial page was padded by the paper , which said that the cytokine response was strong. Hence, I reckon that the latter might have contributed to priest's death.
I remember Dr. Peat saying that post-mRNA vaccine cytokine storm may cause all sorts of symptoms.

Safety and Immunogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccine in Older Adults - PubMed

Methods: We conducted a phase 1, dose-escalation, open-label trial of a messenger RNA vaccine, mRNA-1273, which encodes the stabilized prefusion SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (S-2P) in healthy adults. The trial was expanded to include 40 older adults, who were stratified according to age (56 to 70 years or ≥71 years). All the participants were assigned sequentially to receive two doses of either 25 μg or 100 μg of vaccine administered 28 days apart.

Results: Solicited adverse events were predominantly mild or moderate in severity and most frequently included fatigue, chills, headache, myalgia, and pain at the injection site. Such adverse events were dose-dependent and were more common after the second immunization. Binding-antibody responses increased rapidly after the first immunization. By day 57, among the participants who received the 25-μg dose, the anti-S-2P geometric mean titer (GMT) was 323,945 among those between the ages of 56 and 70 years and 1,128,391 among those who were 71 years of age or older; among the participants who received the 100-μg dose, the GMT in the two age subgroups was 1,183,066 and 3,638,522, respectively. After the second immunization, serum neutralizing activity was detected in all the participants by multiple methods. Binding- and neutralizing-antibody responses appeared to be similar to those previously reported among vaccine recipients between the ages of 18 and 55 years and were above the median of a panel of controls who had donated convalescent serum. The vaccine elicited a strong CD4 cytokine response involving type 1 helper T cells.

Giraffe

If it was rather this trial Safety and Immunogenicity Study of 2019-nCoV Vaccine (mRNA-1273) for Prophylaxis of SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov , then there was no placebo in it (!) and the study wasn't randomized.
This trial page was padded by the paper , which said that the cytokine response was strong. Hence, I reckon that the latter might have contributed to priest's death.
It's the phase 1 trial that you linked. The article mentioned that the priest was ask to "participate in the third and final phase” of the vaccine trial. Also the article says that he got the first shot end of August. Hence I assumed that this is the phase 3 trial.

Lejeboca

It's the phase 1 trial that you linked. The article mentioned that the priest was ask to "participate in the third and final phase” of the vaccine trial. Also the article says that he got the first shot end of August. Hence I assumed that this is the phase 3 trial.

Oh, I see the logic. Thanks.

lampofred

I just discovered that the Google Chrome logo is 666 arranged in a circle.

I found out that the sound for w in the ancient Greek alphabet is digamma, which was the sixth letter in the alphabet and now stands for the number 6. So www = 666...

LucyL

I would hope that the conduct of that phase of the trial would involve looking at outcomes for all participants. I would imagine that might be relevant to any speculations about likely causes of death.

Interesting that COVID denial in this forum seems to include both implications that most of the approx 200 000 US elders who have died with or of COVID were going to die anyway of something else, whereas the strong implication in this thread is that the vaccine is the only likely cause of death for an individual 70 year old.

No matter how you cut it, he definitely died "with vaccine".

J

jb116

I would hope that the conduct of that phase of the trial would involve looking at outcomes for all participants. I would imagine that might be relevant to any speculations about likely causes of death.

Interesting that COVID denial in this forum seems to include both implications that most of the approx 200 000 US elders who have died with or of COVID were going to die anyway of something else, whereas the strong implication in this thread is that the vaccine is the only likely cause of death for an individual 70 year old.
Not here. I maintain the early deaths this year were due to the 2019 vaccine. Deaths thereafter were then largely due to treatments, neglect, and the like with perhaps some dying due to underlying conditions and stress. My perspective has been pretty consistent. This priest too likely died because of the vaccine or complications thereof.

T

TheBeard

I'm very much against vaccines, but to be honest at 70 years old it could as well be a coincidence.
What was the timeline, ie how many days after the shot did he die?

johnwester130

I just discovered that the Google Chrome logo is 666 arranged in a circle.

adreno-chrome

google chrome

EcAIrgYWsAEQsBV

tara

Have you seen the "influenza-like illness" deaths for this year? Look at the CDC's website. They are statistically zero for some odd reason. It's almost as if all of these deaths, which are typically around 00-200k each year, have disappeared and covid19 has taken it's place.

Have you seen the excess deaths graphs for this year on our world in data [https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid]? There are countries with low COVID stats where mortality has not gone up, but the US's sure has.

No matter how you cut it, he definitely died "with vaccine".
Hence my question about numbers in the trial. Do trials of anything with enough 70 year olds and the odds are someone will die of something. Statistically excess deaths are relevant, and maybe ones with more detailed causal relationship established by medical profs.

if you are eaten by sharks, it is counted as a COVID death
Ah, that'll be where the numbers have got so inflated. All those hundreds of thousands of people across all states being eaten by sharks. (See excess deaths graphs as above: Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).)

Attakai

The contrasting position between these two threads is almost as hilarious as these conspiracy theories.

DaveFoster

adreno-chrome

google chrome

EcAIrgYWsAEQsBV
Regardless of the symbology, these large tech companies literally worship ideas of transhumanism, the ascension to Godhood and so on.

boris

Have you seen the excess deaths graphs for this year on our world in data [https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid]? There are countries with low COVID stats where mortality has not gone up, but the US's sure has.

Hence my question about numbers in the trial. Do trials of anything with enough 70 year olds and the odds are someone will die of something. Statistically excess deaths are relevant, and maybe ones with more detailed causal relationship established by medical profs.

Ah, that'll be where the numbers have got so inflated. All those hundreds of thousands of people across all states being eaten by sharks. (See excess deaths graphs as above: Excess mortality during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).)

Excess deaths started after the "life-saving" lockdowns.

all-cause-mortality-england-wales.jpg

2020-excess-mortality.jpg

1*aEH5EsExizOJj8JRyePmtg.png

1*0o11qPCnAYEI1PHrgvWNeg.png

1*3Ei6wL-zwX_uNMZKFFRQOw.png

1*Bao-fPHQdVNm6jyMSYc20Q.png

Nighteyes

Excess deaths started after the "life-saving" lockdowns.

all-cause-mortality-england-wales.jpg

2020-excess-mortality.jpg

1*aEH5EsExizOJj8JRyePmtg.png

1*0o11qPCnAYEI1PHrgvWNeg.png

1*3Ei6wL-zwX_uNMZKFFRQOw.png

1*Bao-fPHQdVNm6jyMSYc20Q.png

In your oppinion, is there a way we can know if the excess deaths are due to lockdown or covid? I have assumed that all-cause mortality would be the thing to ultimately tell if there is something to the corona scam but still not sure

GelatinGoblin

Regardless of the symbology, these large tech companies literally worship ideas of transhumanism, the ascension to Godhood and so on.

eh most don't exist and aren't satani, Android product store didn't even exist. The Eye Of Providence only exists in conspiracy theories. 666 was originally just a number associated with bad luck too. I think it appeared in the New Testament once, said to "the number of the beast" .

Giraffe

In your oppinion, is there a way we can know if the excess deaths are due to lockdown or covid? I have assumed that all-cause mortality would be the thing to ultimately tell if there is something to the corona scam but still not sure

With the lockdowns causing so many disturbances and so much destruction all-cause mortality may be difficult to interpret. The situation in nursing homes was dramatic almost everywhere, and this is mainly the result of poor management. But while the life of many of the residents was shortened by a few months (or weeks? or days?), this may not show up as excess mortality by the end of the year.

COVID-19 has a very steep age gradient for risk of death.80 Moreover, many, and in some cases most, deaths in European countries that have had large numbers of cases and deaths81 and in the USA82 occurred in nursing homes. Locations with many nursing home deaths may have high estimates of the infection fatality rate, but the infection fatality rate would still be low among non-elderly, non-debilitated people. Within China, the much higher infection fatality rate estimates in Wuhan compared with other areas of the country may reflect widespread nosocomial infections,83 as well as unfamiliarity with how to manage the infection as the first location that had to deal with COVID-19. The very many deaths in nursing homes, nosocomial infections and overwhelmed hospitals may also explain the high number of fatalities in specific locations in Italy84 and New York and neighbouring states.23,27,35,56 Poor decisions (e.g. sending COVID-19 patients to nursing homes), poor management (e.g. unnecessary mechanical ventilation) and hydroxychloroquine may also have contributed to worse outcomes. High levels of congestion (e.g. in busy public transport systems) may also have exposed many people to high infectious loads and, thus, perhaps more severe disease. A more aggressive viral clade has also been speculated.85 The infection fatality rate may be very high among disadvantaged populations and settings with a combination of factors predisposing to higher fatalities.37

How about the others?

For people < 70 years old, the infection fatality rate of COVId-19 across 40 locations with available data ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% (median 0.05%); the corrected values were similar.
How to interpret 0.00% to 0.31%? Why would the virus behave differently in different countries?

How many died because of malpractice? How many died of thrombosis because they didn't move enough thanks to the lockdowns? How many excess suicides?

source: Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data

On the other hand... Have lives been saved thanks to this madness?

Rapid Response: Fewer American infants are dying during the Covid-19 lockdown. Why?

Fewer vaccines?

Changes in the Number of US Patients With Newly Identified Cancer Before and During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic

Fewer deleterious cancer treatments?

Germany has no excess mortality so far. Can you spot the epidemic in our statistics (monthly death rate)?

1607575125865.png

Last edited:

DaveFoster

eh most don't exist and aren't satani, Android product store didn't even exist. The Eye Of Providence only exists in conspiracy theories. 666 was originally just a number associated with bad luck too. I think it appeared in the New Testament once, said to "the number of the beast" .
You're correct in that some have been made up for convenience: the "Divine King Sign," for instance.

Regina

True. Palantir is pretty sick.

Inaut

Are Weaponized Prions The Secret Genocidal
Component In Covid-19 Vaccines?
From Protected Source
Edited By Jeff Rense
12-9-20​
Most everyone suspects that something VERY small is being put in the Covid-19 vaccines to accomplish the mass genocide the elite have planned for about 90% of the world population. A nanotech machine? Something else? The the article below presents one possible answer...

I am now 100% certain that covid-19 vaccines contain genetically-engineered PRIONS with long incubation periods designed to cause transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) thus causing brain damage that leads to death. A slow death, a miserable death ... a mass genocidal death that doesn ' t require a real estate- destroying thermonuclear war.

Prions - The Danger Of Biochemical Weapons (Adding Prions To The Coronavirus Vaccines)

ABSTRACT

The knowledge of biotechnology increases the risk of using biochemical weapons for mass destruction. Prions are unprecedented infectious pathogens that cause a group of fatal neurodegenerative diseases by a novel mechanism. They are transmissible particles that are devoid of nucleic acid. Due to their singular characteristics, Prions emerge as potential danger since they can be used in the development of such weapons. Prions cause fatal infectious diseases, and to date there is no therapeutic or prophylactic approach against these diseases. Furthermore, Prions are resistant to food-preparation treatments such as high heat and can find their way from the digestive system into the nervous system; recombinant Prions are infectious either bound to soil particles or in aerosols. Therefore, lethal Prions can be developed by malicious researchers who could use it to attack political enemies since such weapons cause diseases that could be above suspicion.
http://www.scielo.br/scielo. php?script=sci_arttext&pid= S0101-20612014000300001& fbclid=IwAR10GXp- Bys05fXZqmuUNqJcIjAQz5Ly8DVfgO CqEp9zBsGS9yXOP7bluqs

India - Vaccine Volunteer's Doctor Blames Vaccine Trial For Patient's Sudden Neurological Disorder
The first covid-19 vaccine victim to have suffered brain damage has been reported in India a few months after being vaccinated which is why test subjects are observed for only one or two months by vaccine producers and regulatory agencies.

https://www.livemint.com/ science/health/volunteer-s- doc-blames-sii-vaccine-for- neuro-disorder-11606880532345. html

Prions Made In The Lab - Deadly Weaponized Prions To Be Used As Part Of The Mass Genocide Of 90% Of Humanity?
The military-industrial complex has been studying prions for decades and has not only been able to make them in the lab since 2016 but also to have precise control over their pathogenic behavior.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/ releases/2016/01/160104081251. htm?fbclid=IwAR1TcW- 6vZ1OiVGPlYrHIX8lTpHpKCIM7tNLX 2eiEqYHprtju6ND80WFh3g
The prions chosen for this method of depopulation were most likely taken from mink, which are their natural hosts. The encephalopathy pandemic caused by the covid-19 vaccines will then be blamed on the mink. In preparation for this deception, the system has manufactured an unspecified epidemic of a supposedly 'covid-19 like virus' among the mink population of Denmark and has euthanized - with big fanfare - millions of these animals.
https://www.bbc.com/news/ world-europe-54890229
Do not accept any covid-19 vaccine! You have been warned!
The fatal damage caused to the brain is transmissible from a vaccinated, infected person to an unvaccinated healthy person. Therefore, there is no need to vaccinate the entire population. The vaccinated people will quickly spread the weaponized prions to the unvaccinated through bodily fluids, from saliva to sexual intercourse.
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/ diseases.../prion-diseases...
The system may have chosen to get rid of the old people first by putting prions in the vaccines specifically earmarked to be given to the older ' most vulnerable ' part of the population. That is why why the old will be immunized FIRST and separately from the rest. Always remember, the criminals who govern us are capable of anything. The brain damage done to the old and their deaths will be reported as the result of 'Dementia' or 'Alzheimer ' s Disease' so as to prevent honest scientists from discovering the true cause long enough to inject as many people as the system deems necessary with deadly prions hidden in the Covid-19 vaccines.

https://www.bbc.com/news/ health-55045639
When Will YOU Be Eligible For The Vaccine?

https://www.bbc.com/news/ health-55045639?fbclid= IwAR20kgE3o9HrGrU- dHtefciQkaTrLfwly5icpUr6CfCj7X Ke4r9LrOL-NMo

Here's Why Covid-19 Vaccines Like Pfizer's Must Be Kept So Cold
Preventing honest and independent scientists from discovering that covid-19 vaccines contain prions is accomplished primarily by the extraordinarily low temperatures of -94 degrees Fahrenheit (-70 degrees Celsius) under which these vaccines are kept. Temperatures that require such special freezers will enable governments to control access to these vaccines and thus prevent anyone from studying their ingredients.
https://www.sciencenews.org/ article/coronavirus-covid-19- why-vaccines-cold-freeze- pfizer-moderna?fbclid=IwAR2_ 44DaRPtYNinOFKHIRGFddGbpYTd0Cn PL69u6TlfXnrEHRMBNPeqSEZ8

In some countries the military has assumed control of the transport storage and distribution of these vaccines to make sure no one finds can do a scientific analysis to find out their true contents.
https://www.theguardian.com/ politics/2020/oct/04/digital- hotcakes-15m-downloads-for- covid-19-app-says-matt- hancock?fbclid= IwAR2Xqu3coj1IeF4v0nZcBkpJOiv8 aqvg5Mo_ kdHnwWxDAT4EY4tNKJK28V0
For maximum control some countries have also placed hospitals under military control.
https://www.rri.ro/.../ military_management_in_some_ of...
Do Not Accept Covid-19 TESTS Either
I am convinced that the swabs are used to insert prions close the brain, which is why they use such long sticks and shove them all the way to the base of the brain; the brain being the organ most vulnerable to prion infections and damage. The article in the link below describes the technology by which poisons or drugs can be released slowly into our bodies.
https://www.eurekalert.org/ pub_releases/2020-11/jhm- jhr110320.php?fbclid= IwAR2MpTkLsjHnhLrhg1XdAoqmGVoB 55FZF3QIUKdYC_ UCOWaEZoHiL0Nlef0

Our governments are genocidal because they are desperate and do not know how else to solve the existential problems we have.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/ diseases-conditions/prion- diseases?fbclid= IwAR0I5MsPHifkFG75s1DqVj_ xRM5cZ49238xBPuu6xBIXe_ 0bBB61MF_TgUo

This is of life and death importance. Share this far and wide.
Your life depends on it.

GelatinGoblin

Are Weaponized Prions The Secret Genocidal
Component In Covid-19 Vaccines?
From Protected Source
Edited By Jeff Rense
12-9-20​
Most everyone suspects that something VERY small is being put in the Covid-19 vaccines to accomplish the mass genocide the elite have planned for about 90% of the world population. A nanotech machine? Something else? The the article below presents one possible answer...

I am now 100% certain that covid-19 vaccines contain genetically-engineered PRIONS with long incubation periods designed to cause transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) thus causing brain damage that leads to death. A slow death, a miserable death ... a mass genocidal death that doesn ' t require a real estate- destroying thermonuclear war.

Prions - The Danger Of Biochemical Weapons (Adding Prions To The Coronavirus Vaccines)

ABSTRACT

The knowledge of biotechnology increases the risk of using biochemical weapons for mass destruction. Prions are unprecedented infectious pathogens that cause a group of fatal neurodegenerative diseases by a novel mechanism. They are transmissible particles that are devoid of nucleic acid. Due to their singular characteristics, Prions emerge as potential danger since they can be used in the development of such weapons. Prions cause fatal infectious diseases, and to date there is no therapeutic or prophylactic approach against these diseases. Furthermore, Prions are resistant to food-preparation treatments such as high heat and can find their way from the digestive system into the nervous system; recombinant Prions are infectious either bound to soil particles or in aerosols. Therefore, lethal Prions can be developed by malicious researchers who could use it to attack political enemies since such weapons cause diseases that could be above suspicion.
http://www.scielo.br/scielo. php?script=sci_arttext&pid= S0101-20612014000300001& fbclid=IwAR10GXp- Bys05fXZqmuUNqJcIjAQz5Ly8DVfgO CqEp9zBsGS9yXOP7bluqs

India - Vaccine Volunteer's Doctor Blames Vaccine Trial For Patient's Sudden Neurological Disorder
The first covid-19 vaccine victim to have suffered brain damage has been reported in India a few months after being vaccinated which is why test subjects are observed for only one or two months by vaccine producers and regulatory agencies.

https://www.livemint.com/ science/health/volunteer-s- doc-blames-sii-vaccine-for- neuro-disorder-11606880532345. html

Prions Made In The Lab - Deadly Weaponized Prions To Be Used As Part Of The Mass Genocide Of 90% Of Humanity?
The military-industrial complex has been studying prions for decades and has not only been able to make them in the lab since 2016 but also to have precise control over their pathogenic behavior.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/ releases/2016/01/160104081251. htm?fbclid=IwAR1TcW- 6vZ1OiVGPlYrHIX8lTpHpKCIM7tNLX 2eiEqYHprtju6ND80WFh3g
The prions chosen for this method of depopulation were most likely taken from mink, which are their natural hosts. The encephalopathy pandemic caused by the covid-19 vaccines will then be blamed on the mink. In preparation for this deception, the system has manufactured an unspecified epidemic of a supposedly 'covid-19 like virus' among the mink population of Denmark and has euthanized - with big fanfare - millions of these animals.
https://www.bbc.com/news/ world-europe-54890229
Do not accept any covid-19 vaccine! You have been warned!
The fatal damage caused to the brain is transmissible from a vaccinated, infected person to an unvaccinated healthy person. Therefore, there is no need to vaccinate the entire population. The vaccinated people will quickly spread the weaponized prions to the unvaccinated through bodily fluids, from saliva to sexual intercourse.
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/ diseases.../prion-diseases...
The system may have chosen to get rid of the old people first by putting prions in the vaccines specifically earmarked to be given to the older ' most vulnerable ' part of the population. That is why why the old will be immunized FIRST and separately from the rest. Always remember, the criminals who govern us are capable of anything. The brain damage done to the old and their deaths will be reported as the result of 'Dementia' or 'Alzheimer ' s Disease' so as to prevent honest scientists from discovering the true cause long enough to inject as many people as the system deems necessary with deadly prions hidden in the Covid-19 vaccines.

https://www.bbc.com/news/ health-55045639
When Will YOU Be Eligible For The Vaccine?

https://www.bbc.com/news/ health-55045639?fbclid= IwAR20kgE3o9HrGrU- dHtefciQkaTrLfwly5icpUr6CfCj7X Ke4r9LrOL-NMo

Here's Why Covid-19 Vaccines Like Pfizer's Must Be Kept So Cold
Preventing honest and independent scientists from discovering that covid-19 vaccines contain prions is accomplished primarily by the extraordinarily low temperatures of -94 degrees Fahrenheit (-70 degrees Celsius) under which these vaccines are kept. Temperatures that require such special freezers will enable governments to control access to these vaccines and thus prevent anyone from studying their ingredients.
https://www.sciencenews.org/ article/coronavirus-covid-19- why-vaccines-cold-freeze- pfizer-moderna?fbclid=IwAR2_ 44DaRPtYNinOFKHIRGFddGbpYTd0Cn PL69u6TlfXnrEHRMBNPeqSEZ8

In some countries the military has assumed control of the transport storage and distribution of these vaccines to make sure no one finds can do a scientific analysis to find out their true contents.
https://www.theguardian.com/ politics/2020/oct/04/digital- hotcakes-15m-downloads-for- covid-19-app-says-matt- hancock?fbclid= IwAR2Xqu3coj1IeF4v0nZcBkpJOiv8 aqvg5Mo_ kdHnwWxDAT4EY4tNKJK28V0
For maximum control some countries have also placed hospitals under military control.
https://www.rri.ro/.../ military_management_in_some_ of...
Do Not Accept Covid-19 TESTS Either
I am convinced that the swabs are used to insert prions close the brain, which is why they use such long sticks and shove them all the way to the base of the brain; the brain being the organ most vulnerable to prion infections and damage. The article in the link below describes the technology by which poisons or drugs can be released slowly into our bodies.
https://www.eurekalert.org/ pub_releases/2020-11/jhm- jhr110320.php?fbclid= IwAR2MpTkLsjHnhLrhg1XdAoqmGVoB 55FZF3QIUKdYC_ UCOWaEZoHiL0Nlef0

Our governments are genocidal because they are desperate and do not know how else to solve the existential problems we have.

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/ diseases-conditions/prion- diseases?fbclid= IwAR0I5MsPHifkFG75s1DqVj_ xRM5cZ49238xBPuu6xBIXe_ 0bBB61MF_TgUo

This is of life and death importance. Share this far and wide.
Your life depends on it.
Life after the mass death would probably remind of 2 certain video games from the same developer named “Presentable Liberty” and “Exoptable Money”. Just something...
As for the claim... I don't know fully. Just seems like something a person would write or do and be satisfied with people reading it, sharing it... Who is this Jeff Tense guy?

DaveFoster

True. Palantir is pretty sick.
I still can’t believe I haven’t been shot and pushed out the window,” Karp told me. We were in Palantir’s New York office, located in the Meatpacking district. He wasn’t being literal, despite the office’s bulletproof windows and the bodyguards hovering nearby. Rather, he meant the feeling of inevitable doom that has plagued him since childhood. . . .

He intuited from a young age that his background made him vulnerable, he said. “You’re a racially amorphous, far-left Jewish kid who’s also dyslexic—would you not come up with the idea that you’re [expletive]?” Although he was now the head of a major corporation, neither time nor success had diminished the anxiety. If the far right came to power, he said, he would certainly be among its victims. “Who’s the first person who is going to get hung? You make a list, and I will show you who they get first. It’s me. There’s not a box I don’t check.” His fear, he said, “propels a lot of the decisions for this company.”

Thanks for the article, Regina. I hope that you're well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals