18 Month Old Vegan Baby Dies Of Malnutrition

Opioidus

You are in admiration or neutral concerning people killing their children, more specifically, a baby, I cheer if you didn't/ don't have one, will cheer even more if you be applied and treated by a good asylum!
You'are kidding?! If so, pathetic
I bet you're one of those people in favor of, or neutral towards abortion.

That's a sad view on life. I recommend reading some Ray Peat and William Blake.
It's a rational view of the world.

A potato is pretty nutrient dense. The Irish did well on an almost pure potato diet.
Still lacks creatine, as well as carnitine. But yes, it is nutrient dense. Lots of potassium, keto- acids, carbs, vitamin B6, etc.

Peat has said numerous times in email responses, and on radio interviews, that a well planned vegan diet IS compatible with good health.. See below. Read what Westside said and asked him.. if someone was following a vegan diet like this could people be healthy..? And Peat's response: YES. Note that Westside was asking from a third person perspective and not specifically saying that he was vegan, and asking for Ray's opinion as to whether being vegan is compatible with good health. Ray didn't say: well no they would need some liver, or need some gelatinous cuts of meat, or need some dairy to be healthy. He said yes, in response to the question if he thinks someone can be healthy eating a vegan diet. There are other examples of this as well, from the radio talk show Peat appears on.

Sure he may not be technically advocating for a vegan diet, but he is giving it a co-sign and the thumbs up if done right. Further, you must remember that Peat's perspective and philosophy has evolved over time and continues to do so. He didn't use to recommend mushrooms for example and in fact used to warn people against them. It is very conceivable that he may change his perspective further on this one day to be recommending it in the positive sense as an option, given the more and more negatives being discovered about dairy (particularly from pasteurised and homogenised sources, and from pregnant cows or mass milked cows, which 99% of them are. Also the issues of casomorphin, mammalian estrogen and IGF-1 in the dairy), the high amounts of heme iron and other inflammatory amino acid profile issues with muscle meat, the high amounts of preformed vitamin A, heme iron and inflammatory aminos like methionine in organ meats like liver, the negatives of fish in terms of PUFA and heavy metals, the issues with factory farmed eggs, oxidised cholesterol, the issues with high protein consumption and so forth...
The part that you didn't bold in that quote mentions protein sufficiency and quality. It seems Peat is saying yes to whether or not you can get enough protein on a vegan diet. From that stand-point, yes, you can get enough protein and be healthy in that regard, according to Peat, but that still doesn't mean you're covered regarding other nutrients.

Peat also didn't say "yes, you can get every nutrient, as well as every amino-acid on a vegan diet. No need to eat animal foods." I think that's why he only mentioned amino-acids in his response.

It's a rational view of the world.
It's an incorrect view of the world. Peat opposes it, and it has been discussed in other threads of the forum.

Just because I oppose that view, it doesn't mean I'm in favor of abortion( not that you ever said I was). In fact, I'm against it.

MatheusPN

Obviously you are. And I am disinterested in talks with you, I reported against you
Peat has said numerous times in email responses, and on radio interviews, that a well planned vegan diet IS compatible with good health.. See below. Read what Westside said and asked him.. if someone was following a vegan diet like this could people be healthy..? And Peat's response: YES. Note that Westside was asking from a third person perspective and not specifically saying that he was vegan, and asking for Ray's opinion as to whether being vegan is compatible with good health. Ray didn't say: well no they would need some liver, or need some gelatinous cuts of meat, or need some dairy to be healthy. He said yes, in response to the question if he thinks someone can be healthy eating a vegan diet. There are other examples of this as well, from the radio talk show Peat appears on.

Sure he may not be technically advocating for a vegan diet, but he is giving it a co-sign and the thumbs up if done right. Further, you must remember that Peat's perspective and philosophy has evolved over time and continues to do so. He didn't use to recommend mushrooms for example and in fact used to warn people against them. It is very conceivable that he may change his perspective further on this one day to be recommending it in the positive sense as an option, given the more and more negatives being discovered about dairy (particularly from pasteurised and homogenised sources, and from pregnant cows or mass milked cows, which 99% of them are. Also the issues of casomorphin, mammalian estrogen and IGF-1 in the dairy), the high amounts of heme iron and other inflammatory amino acid profile issues with muscle meat, the high amounts of preformed vitamin A, heme iron and inflammatory aminos like methionine in organ meats like liver, the negatives of fish in terms of PUFA and heavy metals, the issues with factory farmed eggs, oxidised cholesterol, the issues with high protein consumption and so forth...
Good post! I will add that, when I was vegan I rarely expelled gas, was mostly during bowel movements and probably 7 in a week, now I have much more and fewer bowel movements... So maybe now endotoxin is higher

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

Vegan protein sources are incredible estrogenic , like soy, lentils, legumes , all very strong phytoestrogens so you are basicly ingesting estrogen . Not to mention very hard / indigestible and less than optimal amino acid balance
And yet if you google 'milk gyno' vs 'vegan gyno', I'll bet you'll get more results with the first search.

Luann

The logic is flawed from beginning to end.

This is really beyond orthorexia at this point, I don't know if there is even a word for it. He isn't able to recognize the food as food anymore. All that counts is that the package says "Vegan":

I KNOW, not just vegans either, but lots of people literally just buy for the package and they don't look at the ingredients. Like "Ooh, pretty box, it makes XYZ claim for your health!" I don't understand that at all! :eek:

Also this video did not need to be made as Aldi is vegan friendly anway? Haha

Back
Top Bottom