My Father Died This Morning Of Covid19. My Mother Is Infected

Vinny

Vinny

But its just rude and inhumane to do it here.
I failed somehow to notice anything rude or inhumane in his posts in this thread so far. Nothing personal, common sense only.

managing

I failed somehow to notice anything rude or inhumane in his posts in this thread so far. Nothing personal, common sense only.
I'm going to depart this thread in order that it not (hopefully) derail from the OP's thread.

mrchibbs

Exactly. This post is not about sympathy or grief. It's a warning. The disease is real. I still think it's not more dangerous than a flu but you have to take care of your health. Don't eat junk food. Tell everyone you know there is absolutely no place for junk food in modern life. My father's death should be a reminder. Take control over your health.

Thank you for this thread. I hope your mother will pull through.

I admire your rational perspective in these painful times for you. I think even Ray never denied that there is indeed a respiratory disease associated with covid19, only that the same thing happen with regular influenza on a yearly basis. Where I live it kills thousands of people with chronic diseases every winter.

There was an article from the state of NY which found that 95% of deaths had one or more severe chronic diseases, your father was in a bad way, and he clearly died 20+ years too soon. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

Peater Piper

I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope your mother pulls through and is able to regain a level of good health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals