Colin Powell, fully vaccinated, dies from COVID-19

miquelangeles

In order to believe the "per 100,000," you have to believe that

1. They have an accurate count of the population in that range
2. That they have an accurate count of the number of people vaccinated in that range
3. That these numbers reach statistical significance.

I certainly don't think they have the first two, but when you do the calcs with the publicly available numbers, you see how ridiculous making any such claims on these numbers are.

If you do the math in reverse, it seems like they are generating those "per 100,000" numbers based on all of the UK. So, for example, you are extrapolating any sort of "protection" in the 18-29 based on 24 total deaths...... out of approximately 8.5 Million people. Or, 0.00028% of the population.

That's beyond ridiculous, it certainly doesn't rise beyond chance, and not to statistical significance.

Even with the largest total death numbers, the 80+, you are still only talking about 0.04% of the population.

It's meaningless, even in the best case scenario. And when you know that they have been manipulating case numbers (only had to have a positive PCR test 60 days before death, or had COVID written on the Death Certificate???!?!?), and likely inflating the number of people who took the vax (less than half a million 60-69 year olds are untainted?), you understand how this proves less than nothing about preventing COVID deaths.

I agree with you. The absolute risk reduction for any individual is insignificant. And the demonvax increases the risk of every other major disease severalfold.
The vaccine uptake by age is also in the PDF around page 9 - 10.
I doubt they have an accurate count of the population.
But assuming they do have accurate counts (and all vax injuries aside), the data does show protection. That's all I'm saying.
I haven't looked at data from the nordic countries, those are probably more reliable.
And no, still not taking it :):

Jon2547

I agree with you. The absolute risk reduction for any individual is insignificant. And the demonvax increases the risk of every other major disease severalfold.
The vaccine uptake by age is also in the PDF around page 9 - 10.
I doubt they have an accurate count of the population.
But assuming they do have accurate counts (and all vax injuries aside), the data does show protection. That's all I'm saying.
I haven't looked at data from the nordic countries, those are probably more reliable.
And no, still not taking it :):
Are you having doubts as to whether or not you should receive the needle jab? Is anyone trying to scare you into getting it?

blob69

The data you mention is totally misleading, because the vaccine indeed offers protection but not in the sense that everyone is talking about. It offers psychological protection - people feel much less afraid when they think they are protected by a vaccine, consequently they are less likely to go to a doctor, less likely to get sent to a hospital and less likely to get killed there. It's that simple.

And because of that simple factor all statistics that purportedly show protection from vaccine are complete bunk. It's impossible to separate these factors in a study unless it's a RCT.

RealNeat

The data you mention is totally misleading, because the vaccine indeed offers protection but not in the sense that everyone is talking about. It offers psychological protection - people feel much less afraid when they think they are protected by a vaccine, consequently they are less likely to go to a doctor, less likely to get sent to a hospital and less likely to get killed there. It's that simple.

And because of that simple factor all statistics that purportedly show protection from vaccine are complete bunk. It's impossible to separate these factors in a study unless it's a RCT.
This is extremely likely.

miquelangeles

Makes perfect sense and I agree, although it is difficult to prove the magnitude of this effect. But the real world data is still more valuable than a RCT.
Plus, it is akin to a multicenter study, the data comes from multiple countries.

mayku-T-meelo

I was thinking, purely speculatively, that maybe in addition to psychological confidence, if the shot doesn't kill you or give you obvious injury shortly after receiving it, there is some sort of short lived stress response, that mobilizes the organism? In the sense of adrenaline response. I am thinking of other situations where people are doing impossible feats, because of immediate danger, if only they have energy reserves to react.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
there is likely no net positive benefit, except for maybe in the old and vulnerable

The "benefit", if any, is saving one person for every 2 the vaccine directly kills. With this track records, I don't see why the vaccines should not be pulled immediately from the market and all the people who were involved in their development and "approval" thrown in jail with no bail while waiting for a Nuremberg-style trial.

As I mentioned before, if there is ANY net benefit it is likely limited to the people with no immune system left - i.e. the very old, cancer patients, transplant recipients, etc. and even then we don't know how many of those will die from the side effects of the vaccine before they even get a chance to experience its "benefit" against the viral infection. However, Powell's death argues again major benefit even in the very old/sick. See my other comment to user tanka about the puny absolute risk reduction from vaccines. How these demonic shots are still on the market is beyond me, but I guess with a system as totally corrupt as what we have nothing is off-limits, even directly killing people and charging them for the "privilege".

@tankasnowgod

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
any absolute risk reduction in any of the age ranges is going to be lower than 0.04%, even in the highest risk category.

Indeed, that is what the latest CDC data shows. The current death risk for fully unvaccinated is 9 per 100K (0.009%) and the one for the vaccinated is 1.2 per 100K (0.0012%). So, right from the start, this shows that COVID-19 is less deadly than the flu (flu average death risk of 0.01%). Also, the absolute risk reduction as a result of vaccines is 7.8 per 100K or 0.0078%. so almost an order of magnitude lower than 0.04%. Pathetic, by any measure, and genocidal when you consider the side effects of the vaccine. Moreover, the CDC data shows that the risk to the unvaccinated has dropped by about 30% in just one month, so this means herd immunity is likely already in place and the unvaccinated portion of the public is now likely immune to even the new "variants", and adapting to the now endemic virus AND its mutations - exactly what we want to see as a healthy response. In contrast, as CNN states with the hope of convincing people to vaccinate, the risk for the vaccinated has not moved a bit, suggesting their immunity is entirely dependent on the vaccine, and as soon as it wears off or they face a new "variant", they are toast, which is what the UK data is also showing and suggesting AIDS-like condition for the vaccinated.
"...By the last week of August, Covid-19 death rates among unvaccinated adults were about 30% lower than they were in the first week of the month, dropping from an incidence rate of 13 deaths per 100,000 people to about 9 deaths per 100,000 people. But since April, the risk for fully vaccinated adults has never been higher than 1.2 deaths per 100,000 people."

@miquelangeles

drop67

Of course, the usual MSM outlets like CNN don't dare mention his vaccination status but others have picked up on it and are starting a discussion of whether his death was a clear example of ADE.
@Drareg

"...Colin Powell, an accomplished and esteemed four-star general who became the first African-American secretary of State, died Monday as a result of complications from Covid-19, according to his family. He was 84."

"...Powell was fully vaccinated against Covid-19, his family said in a statement posted to Facebook. With his death, the former soldier and statesman becomes perhaps the most high-profile American public figure to succumb to a so-called “breakthrough” infection of the novel coronavirus."
ok and what is your point ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ok and what is your point ?

The point is that he is the most high profile case (of MANY) so far that suggests ADE, and/or direct harm from vaccine, and/or vaccine ineffectiveness (in precisely the cohort we are told benefit the most from the vaccine). Sure, one case does not prove anything, but read through the thread's other responses about the AIDS fiasco unfolding in the UK, and Powell's death starts to look a lot more plausible to be iatrogenic instead of natural.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals