Another Horror COVID-19 Story

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

Thank you very much for sharing. Sounds like you had some good stuff on hand. Glad to hear of your recovery and that your interventions helped.

No problem, it's because people share on this forum that we're able to relate and help one another.
It's a beautiful thing.

Oleg

Very interesting and informative posts! Just wanted to add that Dr. Peat also mentioned negative ion generator to help reduce serotonin effects on lungs. I ordered one today.

Regina

As soon as the symptoms became clear I started assembling all the information I could, whereas I hadn't been worried about it at all before I got sick myself.

Georgi (haidut) posted a lot of information during the first few weeks, on this forum, and on his website, (haidut.me) and on twitter.
I also listened to Ray's ideas in his 3 part interview on the coronavirus. Chris Masterjohn also had some good recommendations.

Specifically, zinc and copper both seem implicated in lung inflammation, and I've seen both recommended multiple times to deal with SARS, which is basically the complication of covid-19. So I got myself some zinc gluconate powder (since oysters are sold out everywhere), and took 100mg per day for a week. Also ate a lot more liver, shrimps, cocoa powder to get more copper and balance out the zinc. This made a big difference.

I also took a lot of MB, throughout the day in water, as it had been shown to stop the respiratory symptoms of Ebola, which is another coronavirus.

Also, a lot of more eggs, and fructose to raise cholesterol, which is all around protective against viral infections.

Serotonin is also seriously implicated in lung fibrosis, because it accumulates and the lungs can't detoxify, so I took a lot of cascara, daily and made sure my transit was as fast as I could. Emodin was also found to block the SARS virus. I also took some penicillin with carrot salad daily

Other things; vitamin E to prevent vascular leakiness in the lungs, lots of glycine which prevents lung inflammation, Benadryl + Pepcid combo was also recommended to antagonize the serotonin receptors.

Basically the whole nine yards, and it took about 3 days for the fever to stop rising and 4-5 for the chest pain and respiratory difficulties to subside. That being said, I am still in my 20s, so even with previous asthma, and difficulties, I always should have been expected to get better.

Although I seriously think I was on the brink that 2nd day, and if I hadn't done everything I could I was on the verge of going to the hospital, and probably straight to pure oxygen and I think I might have died, because I've been very ill for 2 years and the stress of the hospital might have been to much.
We are glad you survived. :bouquet:
Do you have thoughts by what method did you contract COVID? From an infected person touching/sneezing on you? Surface? In the air..???
Thx

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

We are glad you survived. :bouquet:
Do you have thoughts by what method did you contract COVID? From an infected person touching/sneezing on you? Surface? In the air..???
Thx

Thank you! About 2 weeks before lockdown, I went to a super crowded hockey game. I became sick a few days later. That’s my best guess

gaze

very very sad. the 41 year old broadway actor nick corderos death was also tough to stomach. he fought it for 85 days, had a leg amputated, and needed double lung transplant, but didnt make it. looked healthy too

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals