My Friends Father is having Heart Problems

hgun48

My friends 66 year old father had open heart surgery 10 years ago, was diagnosed with heart disease at that time, and had 2 doses of the Pfrizer vaccine several months ago(maybe a year at this point). He has been in rather poor health over the past few months, specifically relating to his heart. He is currently on several medications and is occasionally relying on nitroglycerin to get through the day. Last time he spoke with his mother, she let him know he was having trouble walking from the house to the mailbox (100 feet in distance) and experiencing shortness of breath doing simple things like walking up the stairs. My friend has two questions:
1. Does anyone have any suggestions for what he might be able to take to improve his health?
2. In the case that it may be too late to make any improvements, do you have any sense for how long someone with these issues may have? Are these typical end of life symptoms?

Nokoni

My friends 66 year old father had open heart surgery 10 years ago, was diagnosed with heart disease at that time, and had 2 doses of the Pfrizer vaccine several months ago(maybe a year at this point). He has been in rather poor health over the past few months, specifically relating to his heart. He is currently on several medications and is occasionally relying on nitroglycerin to get through the day. Last time he spoke with his mother, she let him know he was having trouble walking from the house to the mailbox (100 feet in distance) and experiencing shortness of breath doing simple things like walking up the stairs. My friend has two questions:
1. Does anyone have any suggestions for what he might be able to take to improve his health?
2. In the case that it may be too late to make any improvements, do you have any sense for how long someone with these issues may have? Are these typical end of life symptoms?
Maybe check out this post by @aliml from just today:

It sounds promising, but I have no idea where to source malonic acid or how to administer it. But if I was in heart failure I'd probably be doing my best to figure it out. If you do end up figuring any of it out please report back. The need for it is likely to be in my future too.

Also, maybe give @haidut 's pyrucet a look. It shifts metabolism away from glycolysis and toward oxidative phosphorylation (if I have that right). But because of my own heart problems I was always more than a little concerned about altering the metabolism of the cardiomyocytes. Cardiac muscle is somewhat specialized and I explored a fair amount of research about the subject but ultimately lacked the biochem background to come to any firm conclusion. I'll attach the best paper I found on the subject. (It's two files because there was a publishing error that required a correction.)

But then I recently ran across an interview of Haidut that @Hans published on the subject of pyrucet, and Haidut specifically indicated that it was beneficial for heart metabolism also. Based on that I started taking it (again actually) and it does seem to help. I definitely feel more energy, so that would be neurological, but I've also had no hint of angina. The interview is located here:

Good luck.

Attachments

• Cardiomyocyte metabolism.pdf
    986.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Cardiomyocyte metabolism-correction.pdf
    244.7 KB · Views: 7

Dustin94

It might be worth looking into the beneficial effects of magnesium on the heart. Usually magnesium glycinate seems to be a safe bet, starting at 200mg

Nokoni

It might be worth looking into the beneficial effects of magnesium on the heart. Usually magnesium glycinate seems to be a safe bet, starting at 200mg
I would definitely second that as well. I use glycinate powder and tolerate it quite well enough to get plenty. Since starting it fairly recently I've wondered if I might have avoided much of what I've been through. Tastes awful and doesn't dissolve so some might prefer capsules.

Also @yerrag posted a very interesting video that I found persuasive enough to give a try to their product designed to improve capillary function. It's a bit pricey and I had to discontinue while I overcame a bout of diverticulitis (which took me many months to diagnose), but preliminarily I had encouraging results and I plan to restart soon. That video is here:

OP
H

hgun48

Maybe check out this post by @aliml from just today:

It sounds promising, but I have no idea where to source malonic acid or how to administer it. But if I was in heart failure I'd probably be doing my best to figure it out. If you do end up figuring any of it out please report back. The need for it is likely to be in my future too.

Also, maybe give @haidut 's pyrucet a look. It shifts metabolism away from glycolysis and toward oxidative phosphorylation (if I have that right). But because of my own heart problems I was always more than a little concerned about altering the metabolism of the cardiomyocytes. Cardiac muscle is somewhat specialized and I explored a fair amount of research about the subject but ultimately lacked the biochem background to come to any firm conclusion. I'll attach the best paper I found on the subject. (It's two files because there was a publishing error that required a correction.)

But then I recently ran across an interview of Haidut that @Hans published on the subject of pyrucet, and Haidut specifically indicated that it was beneficial for heart metabolism also. Based on that I started taking it (again actually) and it does seem to help. I definitely feel more energy, so that would be neurological, but I've also had no hint of angina. The interview is located here:

Good luck.
Thank you I will pass it on to him

yerrag

I would definitely second that as well. I use glycinate powder and tolerate it quite well enough to get plenty. Since starting it fairly recently I've wondered if I might have avoided much of what I've been through. Tastes awful and doesn't dissolve so some might prefer capsules.

Also @yerrag posted a very interesting video that I found persuasive enough to give a try to their product designed to improve capillary function. It's a bit pricey and I had to discontinue while I overcame a bout of diverticulitis (which took me many months to diagnose), but preliminarily I had encouraging results and I plan to restart soon. That video is here:
I'm glad you found the video persuasive. I wish I could find a clinic or lab that does that test.

How much is the product and how long does it last? How do you plan to monitor its effectiveness?

I was thinking that the RDW in a CBC would be a good biomarker to use.

Nokoni

wish I could find a clinic or lab that does that test
In my case, with my health history and age, it's a certainty that I have capillary problems so I care only about the treatment.
How much is the product
$100/month. One bottle lasts one month at the recommended dosage. $80/month if you subscribe. That's what I did but then circumstances required that I stop and I was able to unsubscribe without any hassle.
How do you plan to monitor
I would expect to feel noticeably better. With poor capillary health I feel that a small but growing fraction of my tissues all throughout my body have been increasingly starved of nutrients, and that that circumstance would get substantially reversed over four months, per the video. That should be readily noticeable in a variety of ways, including reduced blood pressure, which I seem to recall you dealing with as well. I wasn't monitoring my BP, which I already have gotten under very satisfactory control, but I did still have a small amount of angina, which went away. Could be the result of the roughly one month of Endocalyx, the Pyrucet, or something else entirely.

One encouraging sign I experienced related to a skin problem. Over recent years I've become more prone to getting fungal-type infections in my skin, maybe a couple times per year. It's not just disgusting but it's also annoying to have to apply the cream a couple times per day for a month or two to get rid of it. Well I got another weird bump, this time on my thigh, and it seemed impervious to the anti-fungals I used. Eventually I gave up and it just sat there. Then after several weeks of the Endocalyx stuff it shriveled up and disappeared. It could be for any other reason too, especially since I have no good idea what it even was, but attributing the result to improved blood flow in the skin seems reasonably likely, so that's my take.

Also that price is a big nut every month and my plan was to also do research to see if I could replicate it on my own. Here's the patent, US20160296603A1 - Synergistic glycocalyx treatment compositions and methods - Google Patents, but I got overwhelmed with other issues so I never even finished reading it. When dealing with chronic pain, which I have been for some months now, my research progress drops to zero before actually turning negative because the pain will literally erase memory. Like they say, you could look it up. Anyhow, God willing on the pain front, I'll get back to it at some point and if I learn more I'll let you know.

yerrag

my case, with my health history and age, it's a certainty that I have capillary problems so I care only about the treatment.
RDW is a very useful marker. Not as costly. Explained here by Dr. Tom Lewis:

View: https://rumble.com/v10e08h-biomarkers-explained-rdw.html

$100/month. One bottle lasts one month at the recommended dosage. $80/month if you subscribe. That's what I did but then circumstances required that I stop and I was able to unsubscribe without any hassle.
That's a lot, yes.

But costly things that work are way cheaper than cheap useless things. And we have lots of those in our journey to good health. Many are more costly, and even harm us.

I would expect to feel noticeably better. With poor capillary health I feel that a small but growing fraction of my tissues all throughout my body have been increasingly starved of nutrients, and that that circumstance would get substantially reversed over four months, per the video. That should be readily noticeable in a variety of ways, including reduced blood pressure, which I seem to recall you dealing with as well. I wasn't monitoring my BP, which I already have gotten under very satisfactory control, but I did still have a small amount of angina, which went away. Could be the result of the roughly one month of Endocalyx, the Pyrucet, or something else entirely.

One encouraging sign I experienced related to a skin problem. Over recent years I've become more prone to getting fungal-type infections in my skin, maybe a couple times per year. It's not just disgusting but it's also annoying to have to apply the cream a couple times per day for a month or two to get rid of it. Well I got another weird bump, this time on my thigh, and it seemed impervious to the anti-fungals I used. Eventually I gave up and it just sat there. Then after several weeks of the Endocalyx stuff it shriveled up and disappeared. It could be for any other reason too, especially since I have no good idea what it even was, but attributing the result to improved blood flow in the skin seems reasonably likely, so that's my take.
Those are impressivE results. I can see the angina going away being related to what you're taking, but harder to find an explanation for the bump going away. But improved circulation could very well be the key to it, as being starved of oxygen and nutrients could causes the body to develop fibrotic responses. Sometimes fibrosis happens to wrap around a microbe to keep it from spreading, but if better circulation enables to body to eliminate the microbe, then the fibers would have no use and just go away.

Also that price is a big nut every month and my plan was to also do research to see if I could replicate it on my own. Here's the patent, US20160296603A1 - Synergistic glycocalyx treatment compositions and methods - Google Patents, but I got overwhelmed with other issues so I never even finished reading it. When dealing with chronic pain, which I have been for some months now, my research progress drops to zero before actually turning negative because the pain will literally erase memory. Like they say, you could look it up. Anyhow, God willing on the pain front, I'll get back to it at some point and if I learn more I'll let you know.

Thanks for sharing. Sure is interesting.

Appreciate the detailed update and please continue to do so.

yerrag

@Nokoni

I'm going to order Endocalyx Pro. I continue to try other solutions since our last exchange, and I have resisted ordering and trying Endocalyx Pro, but it's come to a point where I would have to give it a try. Since 4 months is the minimum needed to get results, I'm considering ordering a 6 month supply given my longstanding history of high blood pressure.

It's better also to start with using the product, rather than trying to make an equivalent product based on the product, just to eliminate one variable that would stand in the way of lowering my bp. If and when this trial is successful, then I would have a good basis for comparing the product to an equivalent DIY product.

Although I have no access to a Glycocheck testing center, I could still use other measures to gauge any improvement that comes along with its use, such as blood pressure, improved hair growth, improved virility, and a blood test marker called RDW that comes with a CBC panel. Still, if I have access to a Glycocheck testing center, I would like to get a test done as it doesn't appear to be so costly at $75, if what I saw in this website is true (although I couldn't pull up anymore the info from the site). This site lists the locations where Glycocheck testing can be done: GlycoCheck Test Locations - GlycoCheck

Would love to hear an update from you on your use of Endocalyx Pro. Thanks!

Nokoni

@yerrag

Sorry to say I had to discontinue taking it because I couldn't tolerate it. It caused gut pain. I tried cutting back from the suggested dose of four capsules per day but to no avail. I was highly motivated because it seemed so promising but it was just unendurable. So I have nothing further to say about the results.

But you might want to consider buying it through the subscription plan. They send you one bottle per month and you get the discount from $100 to $80 per bottle. (A bottle was a month's supply.) They were very good about cancelling my subscription when it turned out I couldn't tolerate it. That way you have less risk in case you also find it hard to tolerate for some reason. But maybe you have to deal with shipping complications that make that problematic. (I once sent some supplements from Haidut to an in-law in the Philippines and it never arrived.)

I do believe it is wise to buy the product to find out if it works for you, and only if successful to then try to make your own formulation. But either way I wish you the very best of luck with it.

With respect to the refractory blood pressure I know you've tried everything but I would recommend you try one more thing if you haven't already, namely high-dose thiamine. You can find on the forum that high-dose thiamine acts as a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, which raises CO2 levels in the body, which then opens up the arteries (among other beneficial effects of raising CO2 levels). I use allithiamine, which gets absorbed better than thiamine HCl, at a dose of 450 mg per day spread throughout the day, and it seems to help. Might also be worth a try.

yerrag

@yerrag

Sorry to say I had to discontinue taking it because I couldn't tolerate it. It caused gut pain. I tried cutting back from the suggested dose of four capsules per day but to no avail. I was highly motivated because it seemed so promising but it was just unendurable. So I have nothing further to say about the results.

But you might want to consider buying it through the subscription plan. They send you one bottle per month and you get the discount from $100 to $80 per bottle. (A bottle was a month's supply.) They were very good about cancelling my subscription when it turned out I couldn't tolerate it. That way you have less risk in case you also find it hard to tolerate for some reason. But maybe you have to deal with shipping complications that make that problematic. (I once sent some supplements from Haidut to an in-law in the Philippines and it never arrived.)

I do believe it is wise to buy the product to find out if it works for you, and only if successful to then try to make your own formulation. But either way I wish you the very best of luck with it.

With respect to the refractory blood pressure I know you've tried everything but I would recommend you try one more thing if you haven't already, namely high-dose thiamine. You can find on the forum that high-dose thiamine acts as a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, which raises CO2 levels in the body, which then opens up the arteries (among other beneficial effects of raising CO2 levels). I use allithiamine, which gets absorbed better than thiamine HCl, at a dose of 450 mg per day spread throughout the day, and it seems to help. Might also be worth a try.
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you Nokoni. It seemed so promising and the last thing I expected would be for the gut to present an obstacle. I imagine that you had tried taking it with and outside a meal and both failed to keep your gut from reacting poorly to it. How long were you taking it before you experienced problems? Thanks for the heads up although I was too quick to the draw and I had already ordered the items.

It's going to be sent to me by a forwarding service that I've been using for a long time. It delivers door to door and charges reasonably and it hasn't lost anything given it doesn't rely on the post office system which is a more risky way to send things thru than the USPS.

I'm also going back at my notes going through the the past years and it's beginning to dawn on me that my bp issues were already starting to go down until I starting using systemic enzymes to lyse the plaque I suspect of the high bp. Even though I was cautious in not overusing them ( despite the generally held idea that one can't suffer from an OD of systemic enzymes) I saw my bp increase and the increase held stubbornly such that my previous bp ceiling became my floor.

Given this nature of which I'm aware of, I'm certain that the mega dosing of thiamine isn't going to be helpful. Moreover, my high bp isn't caused by anything related to a lack of CO2, as my CO2 levels have been an effect I appreciate from having a good sugar metabolism. This good metabolic state is what I have to thank for allowing me to live in relatively good health and immunity thru the years despite the underlying issues causing my high bp.

Still, I am more concerned now because my body has been adapting for too long and I feel something has to give eventually. Already, I am having a hard time remembering words and it's all too common to find them at the tip of my tongue and staying put.

I, however, will start a Hail Mary trial of sorts using MSM and long exposure to sunlight before the shipment arrives. This would more or less be a month of trial copying a bit of the idea used in the supplements. I'm hoping that with the sulfur from MSM and with the sunlight exposure, I would be able to generate cholesteryl sulfates that may provide significant support in restoring the glycocalyx the way the Endocalyx Pro supplement is intended to. I'm hoping that the formula you shared with me in the patent contains substances that aren't really needed in order to throw copiers off .
I think though that improving the glycocalyx is a very fresh approach that is superior to others I've pursued. It makes sense to me more and more when I think more about it.

The systemic enzymes I talked about earlier messed me up big time. What it did was it lysed the fibrous cap that was the body's way of keeping the plaque trapped between the intimate and media layer of blood vessels from spilling into the lumen of blood vessels. The fibrous cap, much like the other collagenous fibers that develop in our body, came about because the body needed these walls to keep stuff from leaking out and cause harm.

The smart **** makers of systemic enzymes, in order to goose sales, began to market their products as safe ways to destroy these protective walls and they even go to the point of saying their products have no side effects even when taken in large quantities. I believe the reality is that these protective walls will simply crumble when the body decides there is no need for them - but only when the condition that caused these walls to be built have been resolved. The solution is to do the more involved work of curing and fixing, and it's not the use of brute force methods such as lysing using very song proteolytic enzymes.

What happened to me was the premature destruction of the fibrous cap leading to the egress or leakage of the necrotic core of the plaque trapped between the layers of the blood vessel linings- into the lumen of the blood vessels. Thankfully none of my arteries got plugged up or otherwise I would have suffered a fatal stroke, but these debri soon ended up cluttering in the capillaries and causing the capillaries to suffer chronic inflammation, which would lead to further increasing my blood pressure.

The negative effect is very persistent, given how much harder it is to clean the gunk out of very fine capillaries. A special formulation is needed, and I hope the Endocalyx Pro or its analogs would be able to measure up to the job.

Nokoni

I imagine that you had tried taking it with and outside a meal and both failed
Yeah I tried everything but no luck. I think I kept at it for almost 2 months, cutting back the dose now and then, before I was forced to give up. I'd bet it does work though so you will probably get good results if you can tolerate it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

yerrag

Yeah I tried everything but no luck. I think I kept at it for almost 2 months, cutting back the dose now and then, before I was forced to give up. I'd bet it does work though so you will probably get good results if you can tolerate it. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Thanks. I wonder if there's any reason I should be any different from you in terms of my gut reacting to the formula. I hope my gut is stronger than yours.

Nokoni

Thanks. I wonder if there's any reason I should be any different from you in terms of my gut reacting to the formula. I hope my gut is stronger than yours.
No don't go by me. I have notable gut sensitivity. Should have clarified that before. You'll probably do fine with it.

yerrag

No don't go by me. I have notable gut sensitivity. Should have clarified that before. You'll probably do fine with it.
Thanks. I hope you are right. One thing I'm fortunate to have is a relatively unproblematic gut.

I hope you can find a way to fix your gut with the least effort and expeditiously. I wonder if you can use other methods to take the supplement. Would sublingual work? Or via suppository?

Here is a link I find that helps explain our situation that favors an approach consistent with what the developer of Endocalyx Pro sees in improving the health of smaller vessels:

It is however very broad in scope but from it we can pick what pertains to us.

I believe there is a lot of inflammation, caused either by infection or by toxins (the toxin could be an endogenous produced antigen such as endotoxins) that are stuck in the capillaries. Brute force approaches to remove them ( such as very strong proteolytic enzymes such as serrapeptidase) likely would backfire, as I suspect in my case, and would need gentler and more intelligent approaches to coax them out.

As I mentioned before, I would be using two blood test markers - RDW and ESR - as a quantitative way to monitor improvements. In addition to blood pressure measurements as well as LDH and hsCRP. Uric acid levels too.

But even observing my urine for foam reduction would be just as practical.

yerrag

I, however, will start a Hail Mary trial of sorts using MSM and long exposure to sunlight before the shipment arrives. This would more or less be a month of trial copying a bit of the idea used in the supplements. I'm hoping that with the sulfur from MSM and with the sunlight exposure, I would be able to generate cholesteryl sulfates that may provide significant support in restoring the glycocalyx the way the Endocalyx Pro supplement is intended to. I'm hoping that the formula you shared with me in the patent contains substances that aren't really needed in order to throw copiers off .
I think though that improving the glycocalyx is a very fresh approach that is superior to others I've pursued. It makes sense to me more and more when I think more about it.
@Nokoni

Seems like sunlight (20000 IU each day) plus MSM (2 X 1 tsp) plus 1 325mg aspirin plus 1 capsule of ZymEssence enzyme is having good initial results.

yerrag

@Nokoni

I wanted to let you know that I took the Endocalyx Pro and I stopped it before almost finishing one bottle of it. I had some issues, but not necessarily bad ones. It was causing me to pee a lot at night with a lot at night, and it was increasing my blood pressure. But I'm not seeing it as a bad thing, as increased peeing might mean it was breaking biofilms and releasing bacteria into the blood stream, and increased blood pressure the result of bacteria being killed and phagocytosis, and albumin being oxidized to counter the oxidative stress of collateral escape of ROS from phagocytosis.

At the same time though, I saw my arrhythmia surprisingly disappearing, based on my use of a personal EKG device. So, this is a big improvement.

But before I continue taking this for the next 5 months from the remaining bottles, I wanted to make sure I find a good supplement or two to complement its use. A stack, if you will. So far, I have found one, which is MSM, which I feel has been able to keep my bp from rising due to the bacteria released from disrupted biofilm using Endocalyx Pro. The sulfur in MSM must be helping the liver increase the production of albumin to replace the ones oxidized and urinated. An ineresting additional benefit is that my hair also grew more at my balding pate, such that now when I look at myself in the mirror, I don't see the balding pate anymore, although from a top view it still exists but with noticeable improvement nonetheless.

However, worth noting is that I believe Endocalyx Pro does a much milder version of lysing than using a proteolytic enzyme. Using a proteolytic enzyme, by bp shot up, my ESR went from 0 to 6, my LDH from 220 to 290, my RDW from 13.6 to 14, With Endocalyx Pro, my bp only slightly increased, and I saw my LDH go down from 290 to 270, after a month of use. And my arrhythmia went away, although it's hard to see metrics to find out what happened. A Glycocheck test might yield some answers, but I have no access to that where I'm at. Perhaps it has to do with the glycocalyx improving.

As to its lysing effect on biofilm, I suspect your issue in the gut may have to do with Endocalyx Pro lysing the biofilm in your gut walls. If you're having diarrhea, there is strong likelihood that is what's going on. I had a bit of loose bowels and for a day or two had diarrhea, but it didn't last long. It seems to me I have a much lower population of pathogenic bacteria hiding behind the biofilm, and it took about 3 weeks of using Endocalyx Pro to release whatever is left of these bacteria. After these remnants have been flushed out, it was smooth sailing for me hence.

But I could be wrong about your situation, as I had not asked you to describe your situation with the gut.

Anyway, I'm trying out some more supplements that would be able to act as antibacterial agents that would lessen the need for the body to use phagocytosis to kill the bacteria released from biofilm as I use Endocalyx Pro. It drains my energy a lot when I have to wake up every hour each night when I use Endocalyx Pro. As effective as it is in clearing up the capillaries, it can be my undoing when it causes me to lose restful sleep. for long stretches. And yes, healing is very stressful sometimes.

Nokoni

Interesting update. Keeping other things equal I'd expect the EP to be lowering your BP if it's working the way it's supposed to, no matter what else it may be doing. But keeping other things equal is always a challenge, at least for me, because I'm always running multiple experiments at the same time. But BP going up strikes me as notably anomalous. Have you tried losartan? It works well for me.

As for my gut issue, I've been dealing with increasingly problematic diverticulitis for years, since the time long ago when the pain drove me to the ER and I got imaged and diagnosed. But I've recently discovered that a tablespoon of coconut oil a couple times a day smooths things out nicely, so that experiment (surprisingly, since most experiments fail) has been succeeding, at least so far. Best wishes.

yerrag

Interesting update. Keeping other things equal I'd expect the EP to be lowering your BP if it's working the way it's supposed to, no matter what else it may be doing. But keeping other things equal is always a challenge, at least for me, because I'm always running multiple experiments at the same time. But BP going up strikes me as notably anomalous. Have you tried losartan? It works well for me.
I've never taken a bp drug. So far so good. I haven't verified, but believe lowering bp via pharma also lowers metabolism and increases reductive stress. May just lead to organ failure. Although it is hard to prove one way or the other conclusively.

As for my gut issue, I've been dealing with increasingly problematic diverticulitis for years, since the time long ago when the pain drove me to the ER and I got imaged and diagnosed. But I've recently discovered that a tablespoon of coconut oil a couple times a day smooths things out nicely, so that experiment (surprisingly, since most experiments fail) has been succeeding, at least so far.
Glad it has some good effects. As the oil gets easily absorbed by the small intestine, I prefer eating chopped mature coconut flesh so more of the oil gets into the large intestine, and the insoluble fiber adsorbs endotoxins.

yerrag

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals