Father Myocardial Infarction Treatment Options

Soren

Forum Supporter
Hi all,

My father recently had what appears to be a type 2 heart attack, his heart did not stop and there was no blockage but his heart rate got very high as did his blood pressure. He has been in the hospital for 2 days and is coming out today and they are giving him a number of medications I am not sure exactly what all of them are but one of them I know is very nasty and it is called amiodarone. The doctors say they think there may have been some damage to his arteries or heart and they likely will want to put in a stent at some point.

He has been under a large amount of stress the past 2 years and the past few months it has been very acute. I had been trying to give him supplements to help combat the stress but he is a very difficult patient and unless I give them to him myself he basically does not take them. I am hoping though that this is a bit of a wake up call and he starts to take care of himself a bit more.

My question is does anyone have any advice on the best supplements to help maintain heart health. Previously I had been giving him sporadically doses of Progesterone, Pregnenalone and DHEA, and magnesium oil but he has never been very consistent.

He drinks too much alcohol which I know probably has been a contributing factor and he is way to sedentary.

My current plan is to give him the following:

Progesterone 40mg, DHEA 5mg
Magnoil: 65mg per day
Vitamin K2/K7: MK4 10mg MK7 200mcg
Glycine: 2g
Taurine: 5g
Liver (ancestral supplements) 2000mg per day.
B1: Benfotiamine : 50mg
B2: Riboflavin 5-Phosphate: 25mg
B3: Niacinamide : 125mg
B5: Calcium D-Pantothenate: 10mg
B6: Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate: 5mg
B9: L-5-MTHF: 500mcg
B12: Adenosylcobalamin: 500mcg
Biotin: 25mcg
Inositol: 25mg

Does anyone else have any recommendations? I am thinking that perhaps a higher dose of progesterone is warranted.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

TheSir

Vitamin C is very important for arterial health, even reversing atherosclerosis.

shine

PQQ can help during or shortly after myocardial infarction. It helps mitochondria produce ATP so it is most likely also beneficial for recovery.

miquelangeles

My mother in law went through the same thing two months ago.
She also has some atheromas on the carotid artery.
I tried to be conservative and gave her the following:
- 200 mg CoQ10 and 200 mcg Selenium, both from Pharma Nord. Look up the KiSel-10 study (double blind placebo controlled trial for 10 years, cardiovascular mortality reduced in half)
- Life Extension Super K
- D3 3000 IU PharmaNord
- Vitamin E mixed tocopherols 200 - 400 IU

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Did your father get the Covid injections? If so, how long before this heart episode? They can cause micro-clots which could lead to the symptoms he experienced.

Make sure he gets some real easily-digested food and doesn't take supplements without eating.

Thank you for taking care of him! I hope my children will care for me whenever i need it down the road.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Did your father get the Covid injections? If so, how long before this heart episode? They can cause micro-clots which could lead to the symptoms he experienced.

Make sure he gets some real easily-digested food and doesn't take supplements without eating.

Thank you for taking care of him! I hope my children will care for me whenever i need it down the road.
I've made sure that neither of my parents have had the vaccine.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
- 200 mg CoQ10 and 200 mcg Selenium, both from Pharma Nord. Look up the KiSel-10 study (double blind placebo controlled trial for 10 years, cardiovascular mortality reduced in half)
- Life Extension Super K
- D3 3000 IU PharmaNord

Thank you for miquel I think I've read that vitamin k is superior to CoQ10. Selenium I did not think of.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
PQQ can help during or shortly after myocardial infarction. It helps mitochondria produce ATP so it is most likely also beneficial for recovery.
Thank you for this I think Ray believes that vitamin K is superior to PQQ. They are both quinones I think but k has better activity.

Haidut has also stated this.

PQQ is more similar to CoQ10 but I don't think it has the same beneficial effects on metabolism as CoQ10. The research on it is still limited and usually sponsored. Vitamin K blows it out of the water in terms of both effectiveness and price

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
- Life Extension Super K
- D3 3000 IU PharmaNord

Thank you for sharing, how has your mother in law faired? Do you think these supplements have helped?

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Vitamin C is very important for arterial health, even reversing atherosclerosis.
Got to get him on that orange juice. Unfortunately most supplemental vitamin c is pretty bad

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have commented on this subject several times. Cardiovascular disease most probable originates from bacteria in the mouth, infected gums or root infections or root canal treated teeth. When my wife was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer and also had a root canal treatment, I did a search and found a medical review article where it was cited that an infected tooth (root) can serves 'as a reservoir for H-Pylori'! Interesting, isn't it? So this can re-infect the stomach over and over again.

Bacteria (other than h-Pylori) can enter the blood stream and can form biofilms on the inside of the arteries, or settle on a heart valve, which happened to a friend of mine. He didn't have the money to have his teeth cleaned regularly and his dental health declined. Bacteria settled on his heart valve and partially destroyed it. He went to Germany and had it operated on, here in the US they wanted to insert a pig valve. I lost contact with him, I hope he is still alive...

The bacterial biofilms cause inflammation of the blood vessels and the body tries to patch this with cholesterol, which I read somewhere. That then leads to blockages of the blood vessels.

How to prevent this?

Well, you could extract all root canal treated teeth, but that may be a bit extreme. The reason that bacteria can settle on the interior of blood vessels is due to a weak colloidal suspension of the blood. And the colloidal suspension is controlled by the Zeta Potential, which is an electrical unit. You can strengthen the Zeta Potential with beneficial electrolytes with the proper valence ratio and of course in the proper amount. It charges up the blood particles, increases their electrostatic repulsion.

There is the product 'Zeta Aid', which I am taking religiously every day, it helps with my mild arrhythmia. It was formulated by Dr. T.C. McDaniel when he stumbled upon the research by Thomas M. Riddick, when he searched for a way to control his premature venticular contractions (PVC) under which he suffered. Riddick wrote a book about it and in my previous posts I shared a DropBox link to the PDF version of his book. In his book, Riddick gave a recipe for strengthening the Zeta Potential, which Dr. McDaniel modified and used on himself, he lived almost to the age of 102 years!

Another possible benefit could come from ingesting chlorine dioxide (in small amounts) it will kill these bacteria but without taking Zeta Aid this could be dangerous, you need to first strengthen the blood's colloidal system, it will dissolve these bacterial biofilms and prevents the formation of blood clots. Zeta Aid does not, however, interfere with the normal coagulation of blood, for example, in a wound. So it is not like taking Heparin.

Here you can order Zeta Aid (also through Amazon):

The chapter on cardiovascular disease by Riddick can be found here:

Chlorine dioxide, or also known as 'MMS' (Miracle Mineral Supplement, very bad choice of a name, it is not a supplement of a mineral, but it is close to be a miracle substance, it is amazing to read through the tons of testimonials, see below):

I use it daily as an oral rinse. I take three drops each, into a small empty glass, let it react for 30 seconds, then I add water and a bit of baking soda to neutralize any remaining acid and pour it into my Panasonic Oral Irrigator. I had used water picks but they have rubber components and quickly stopped working when I used them with chlorine dioxide. The Panasonic unit I have now for about 15 years, it is battery operated and still works fine, probably has silicon rubber seals.

Here is a website with a comprehensive number of testimonials:

If you want your dad take Zeta Aid, you need to inform his doctor first about it, since I am not a doctor and cannot recommend anything. I don't know how these electrolytes may affect any medication that he is taking. These electrolytes in Zeta Aid are potassium based, so potassium citrate, potassium (pyro-)phosphate, and potassium bicarbonate (for pH adjustment). The daily dose of potassium (about 3x 150 mg = 450 mg) is less than what is in one half of an avocado (~487 mg).

L_C

Hi all,

My father recently had what appears to be a type 2 heart attack, his heart did not stop and there was no blockage but his heart rate got very high as did his blood pressure. He has been in the hospital for 2 days and is coming out today and they are giving him a number of medications I am not sure exactly what all of them are but one of them I know is very nasty and it is called amiodarone. The doctors say they think there may have been some damage to his arteries or heart and they likely will want to put in a stent at some point.

He has been under a large amount of stress the past 2 years and the past few months it has been very acute. I had been trying to give him supplements to help combat the stress but he is a very difficult patient and unless I give them to him myself he basically does not take them. I am hoping though that this is a bit of a wake up call and he starts to take care of himself a bit more.

My question is does anyone have any advice on the best supplements to help maintain heart health. Previously I had been giving him sporadically doses of Progesterone, Pregnenalone and DHEA, and magnesium oil but he has never been very consistent.

He drinks too much alcohol which I know probably has been a contributing factor and he is way to sedentary.

My current plan is to give him the following:

Progesterone 40mg, DHEA 5mg
Magnoil: 65mg per day
Vitamin K2/K7: MK4 10mg MK7 200mcg
Glycine: 2g
Taurine: 5g
Liver (ancestral supplements) 2000mg per day.
B1: Benfotiamine : 50mg
B2: Riboflavin 5-Phosphate: 25mg
B3: Niacinamide : 125mg
B5: Calcium D-Pantothenate: 10mg
B6: Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate: 5mg
B9: L-5-MTHF: 500mcg
B12: Adenosylcobalamin: 500mcg
Biotin: 25mcg
Inositol: 25mg

Does anyone else have any recommendations? I am thinking that perhaps a higher dose of progesterone is warranted.

Many thanks in advance.
I agree with above post StephanF wrote - there is a link between teeth and heart attack. I just want to add I read recently that Hawthorn berries (and other hawthorn parts) are powerful for heart health. Do the research on that. Also when it comes to vitamin C - Billy’s infinity c is a good one.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
I have commented on this subject several times. Cardiovascular disease most probable originates from bacteria in the mouth, infected gums or root infections or root canal treated teeth. When my wife was diagnosed with a stomach ulcer and also had a root canal treatment, I did a search and found a medical review article where it was cited that an infected tooth (root) can serves 'as a reservoir for H-Pylori'! Interesting, isn't it? So this can re-infect the stomach over and over again.

Bacteria (other than h-Pylori) can enter the blood stream and can form biofilms on the inside of the arteries, or settle on a heart valve, which happened to a friend of mine. He didn't have the money to have his teeth cleaned regularly and his dental health declined. Bacteria settled on his heart valve and partially destroyed it. He went to Germany and had it operated on, here in the US they wanted to insert a pig valve. I lost contact with him, I hope he is still alive...

The bacterial biofilms cause inflammation of the blood vessels and the body tries to patch this with cholesterol, which I read somewhere. That then leads to blockages of the blood vessels.

How to prevent this?

Well, you could extract all root canal treated teeth, but that may be a bit extreme. The reason that bacteria can settle on the interior of blood vessels is due to a weak colloidal suspension of the blood. And the colloidal suspension is controlled by the Zeta Potential, which is an electrical unit. You can strengthen the Zeta Potential with beneficial electrolytes with the proper valence ratio and of course in the proper amount. It charges up the blood particles, increases their electrostatic repulsion.

There is the product 'Zeta Aid', which I am taking religiously every day, it helps with my mild arrhythmia. It was formulated by Dr. T.C. McDaniel when he stumbled upon the research by Thomas M. Riddick, when he searched for a way to control his premature venticular contractions (PVC) under which he suffered. Riddick wrote a book about it and in my previous posts I shared a DropBox link to the PDF version of his book. In his book, Riddick gave a recipe for strengthening the Zeta Potential, which Dr. McDaniel modified and used on himself, he lived almost to the age of 102 years!

Another possible benefit could come from ingesting chlorine dioxide (in small amounts) it will kill these bacteria but without taking Zeta Aid this could be dangerous, you need to first strengthen the blood's colloidal system, it will dissolve these bacterial biofilms and prevents the formation of blood clots. Zeta Aid does not, however, interfere with the normal coagulation of blood, for example, in a wound. So it is not like taking Heparin.

Here you can order Zeta Aid (also through Amazon):

The chapter on cardiovascular disease by Riddick can be found here:

Chlorine dioxide, or also known as 'MMS' (Miracle Mineral Supplement, very bad choice of a name, it is not a supplement of a mineral, but it is close to be a miracle substance, it is amazing to read through the tons of testimonials, see below):

I use it daily as an oral rinse. I take three drops each, into a small empty glass, let it react for 30 seconds, then I add water and a bit of baking soda to neutralize any remaining acid and pour it into my Panasonic Oral Irrigator. I had used water picks but they have rubber components and quickly stopped working when I used them with chlorine dioxide. The Panasonic unit I have now for about 15 years, it is battery operated and still works fine, probably has silicon rubber seals.

Here is a website with a comprehensive number of testimonials:

If you want your dad take Zeta Aid, you need to inform his doctor first about it, since I am not a doctor and cannot recommend anything. I don't know how these electrolytes may affect any medication that he is taking. These electrolytes in Zeta Aid are potassium based, so potassium citrate, potassium (pyro-)phosphate, and potassium bicarbonate (for pH adjustment). The daily dose of potassium (about 3x 150 mg = 450 mg) is less than what is in one half of an avocado (~487 mg).

Thank you for this very detailed post. It is funny you mention teeth health. He hates going to the dentist and he recently had a cracked tooth about 7 months ago which could easily be infected and he has not been seen to.

L_C

Do you think antibiotics will help @L_C and @StephanF ?
Unsure if you should weigh in my opinion since I am not a fan of the antibiotics. Personally, I would deal with the cracked tooth first and take whatever natural to deal with possible infections.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Unsure if you should weigh in my opinion since I am not a fan of the antibiotics. Personally, I would deal with the cracked tooth first and take whatever natural to deal with possible infections.
I site with L_C. The chlorine dioxide should also work instead of antibiotics, you could also buy CDS, which is chlorine dioxide 3,000 ppm, it is a more pure product. Three activated drops gives the same amount as 5 ml of the 3,000 ppm CDS. He could swoosh it around the mouth and then swallow it. But he has to take care of the tooth, this can kill him! Have him see a dentist ASAP!

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
I site with L_C. The chlorine dioxide should also work instead of antibiotics, you could also buy CDS, which is chlorine dioxide 3,000 ppm, it is a more pure product. Three activated drops gives the same amount as 5 ml of the 3,000 ppm CDS. He could swoosh it around the mouth and then swallow it. But he has to take care of the tooth, this can kill him! Have him see a dentist ASAP!
Thanks he's going to ASAP.

don't have access to chlorine dioxide for the time being I'm going to be giving him methylene blue mouth wash

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thanks he's going to ASAP.

don't have access to chlorine dioxide for the time being I'm going to be giving him methylene blue mouth wash
Good idea, hydrogen peroxide may also help as a mouth wash. If the dentist prescribes antibiotics, then it might be best to take it to fight off the bacterial infection. Sometimes you have no choice… Then deal with the side effects later by taking probiotics. I personally hate antibiotics and won’t take it since I always have chlorine dioxide handy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals