Help needed urgently! Non-stop coughing to the point of bleeding.

rebuke

My little brother got vaccinated 2 months ago, he had some minor side effects like fatigue that eventually wore off. He recently got sick, and has had a non stop persistent HORRIBLE cough for past couple of days.

Coughing hard and deep every other moment, he started coughing some blood too. The cough is triggered by an itch in his throat. I need advice on how to get immediate relief from the cough, it truly is horrible hes basically bed ridden and in constant agony.

The doctors are useless of course, giving him asthma puffers and saying he got a "random sickeness, but the cough stayed because he has asthma." I've never seen a cough like this in my life. I gave him aspirin for a few days now. Now I added K2 and Camophosal, thinking it might be bacteria related.

Please don't say, I or my brother deserve this because he got vaccinated, he's basically a kid that had no clue. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

AdR

You can try an ozone clinic and do insufflation or whatever they recommend. Not sure though. Maybe @haidut might have ideas.

K

Kayaker

Does he feel like the breathing tube is narrowed in his neck, causing air to irritate it when it flows through?

OP
R

rebuke

Does he feel like the breathing tube is narrowed in his neck, causing air to irritate it when it flows through?
I just asked him and yes, more specifically to the air irritating his throat part

K

Kayaker

I just asked him and yes, more specifically to the air irritating his throat part
If the cough is caused by air flowing through a narrowed airway, then coughing will especially irritate it and possibly cause bleeding.

OP
R

rebuke

If the cough is caused by air flowing through a narrowed airway, then coughing will especially irritate it and possibly cause bleeding.
I told him to hold back coughing, he insists he cannot and keeps coughing deep and hard. Do you have any suggestions?

K

Kayaker

I told him to hold back coughing, he insists he cannot and keeps coughing deep and hard. Do you have any suggestions?
I had this during the summer and I massaged my throat when I felt like coughing.

gaze

salt water gargle to provide some relief? in very stressful situations magnesium can help calm things down acutely. Milk and honey could be soothing to the throat and help the overall sickness. Vitamin D can help generalized immunity against viruses and bacteria. laxative-type foods can help lower bowel inflammation which could be irritating his lungs/throat, ray usually recommends carrots and mushrooms. apple juice to sip on can also be soothing and get his blood sugar up.

sweetpeat

If breathing the air is irritating, inhaling steam might be soothing. Adding essential oils, like eucalyptus, to the steam might also help loosen mucus in the lungs.

BodhiBlues

If the cough itself is making it worse by causing irritation, he could try some codeine (you can normally get codeine + ibuprofen or paracetamol tablets over the counter depending on where you live or cough syrup containing codeine).

Obviously opiates like codeine aren't great for you, but I personally find that they are the only medications that genuinely work to suppress coughing.

K

Kaur Singh

hi -

I used to get a cough that was part of an allergic reaction, it's some kind of asthma.
uncontrollable coughing AND something like a squeezing of airway.
eventually you can hear the wheezing
Falling asleep would trigger it too - I would get a massive influx of histamine the moment I would start falling asleep.
and/or during the night it wakes me up

If this sounds like what he is experiencing:

At the time I didn't know about Peat and stuffs.
I always had an infusion of nettles in the refrigerator and as soon as the coughing started,
I would drink this and it would stop it pretty much dead on its track.
maybe calcium from milk/cheese could have the same effect.

so antihistamine.
cypro also works on serotonin and that may be involved too.

Does it stop if he has a.. lozenge in his mouth, like a ricola?

with all things histamine --> work on getting enough glucose.

and also, whatever it is,

have you tried a little little progesterone?

inflammation = nitric oxide can also be involved.

LucyL

chocolate is a good cough suppressant, nibbling on a dark chocolate is helpful for me when I get those violent "air tickle" coughs. Also, a mixture of tumeric and honey, like 1/2 teaspoon tumeric to a full teaspoon honey and take a small amount frequently. Also bag breathing, in addition to the anti-histamine measures suggested above.

P

Peatness

Does he take vitamin D? It might be worth making sure his levels are up. Wishing him the best.

Lorettajfu

I have had a cough for over 7 yers. I use to raise chickens and do alot of composting. Something probably jumped into my lungs. I have been looking for a cure for so long and I have not found one. Natural cough syrups work on a temp basis.

InChristAlone

When I had a nagging cough I boiled onions and the steam from that really soothed my lungs also put the warm onions on my chest. But if you prefer actual medical treatment nebulizing hydrogen peroxide or Lugol's iodine in saline is a cure for respiratory infection.

achillea

Cut up garlic clove in a quart of water. The more the merrier, I use about 7 cloves. Let it sit for a few hours. Take a table spoon every hour. Do not srrain but let it develop for 12-24 hours.. I add some honey as after a few doses it gets a bit irritating and this makes it like candy. If need tale it more often.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals