Aspirin Is Counterproductive Against Viral Infections Like Spanish Flu And Covid-19

cdg

RP mentioned in his most recent interview that aspirin is reducing fever by reducing the damage that causes the fever in the first place, not by mechanically reducing temperature, so aspirin is safe and actually has many strong anti-viral effects.

RP: "Aspirin can often increase your thyroid function and cell respiration so much, that it doesn't affect your fever, but it can lower the need for a fever since angiotensin overproduction is a basic harm factor of any infection that you have. You're stopping the mechanism of the harm and that is what is lowering the fever. It doesn't just mechanically turn off heat production, it actually increases oxidative metabolism and at least temporarily will increase thyroid function. So when it reduces a fever I think it's most often because it is remidying the thing that is causing the fever."

... "And it happens to be an antiviral agent in itself, it has been tested against 4 or 5 major viruses. It ranks up with the toxic chemicals that they sell for the purpose of killing viruses, but it happens that just as a side effect Aspirin itself interferes with the reproduction of viruses."

boris, Thursday at 10:01 PM

Rickyman

If it was the aspirin that did it then I am assuming it was because of the high 8+ gram dosage. Too much of anything will delete you. Who would take such a high dosage?

Inaut

If it was the aspirin that did it then I am assuming it was because of the high 8+ gram dosage. Too much of anything will delete you. Who would take such a high dosage?
I thought taking up to 1g gram was a lot...

Rickyman

Exactly, but in those times the studies were not done yet so they were giving out 8+ grams! That's insane! So they blame aspirin instead of actually doing proper research. 8G of aspirin could do some damage to a perfectly healthy person.

Nebula

I took two grams of aspirin twice a few days ago when I was feeling a sore throat and body aches. These symptoms were gone the next day so the high dose aspirin didn’t hurt at least.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals