Extreme Sinus Problems?

JDreamer

I started using systemic proteolytic enzymes about 1.5 months ago. Took a while to begin to accumulate in my system, but it has really started making a serious difference with my sinuses. There's a ton of them out there, but I went with the blend from Zymessence. Dr. William Wong (who created it) puts a ton of YouTube videos out there if you're ever interested.

I no longer wake up with my nasal passages all blocked and can I actually feel the inhaled air. The reoccurring sinus infections and nasty looking mucous has cleared up. This of course has led to far less mouth breathing and more consistent sleep.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I started using systemic proteolytic enzymes about 1.5 months ago. Took a while to begin to accumulate in my system, but it has really started making a serious difference with my sinuses. There's a ton of them out there, but I went with the blend from Zymessence. Dr. William Wong (who created it) puts a ton of YouTube videos out there if you're ever interested.

I no longer wake up with my nasal passages all blocked and can I actually feel the inhaled air. The reoccurring sinus infections nasty looking mucous has cleared up. This of course has led to far less mouth breathing and more consistent sleep.
Has it helped with digestion?

inthedark

I’ve had very similar problems for a long time. Great advice here, I’m thinking maybe mold exposure sensitized you to other things. While you work on the root causes, getting a prescription for ketotifen might be helpful. Made a huge difference for me.

Dave Clark

How long after you starting using the ozone therapy did the sinus infection go away?
It took a few weeks I would say. The thing is, I really was not optimistic that it would work, and I just did the ozone treatments thinking in my mind it probably wasn't going to fix anything. I guess I was mentally conditioned to just believe that nothing would work, because I tried everything in the past and never could get rid of sinus issues. Then I noticed that I was getting better, and after a few weeks I had better sinuses than I had in years. The only time I get any sinus issue is during allergy season, but nothing to the degree I had suffered for years. I also believe that high cortisol, estrogen, etc was allowing my fungal issues to flourish, and making some changes recommended on this forum, I think it helped conquer it. But ozone is very effective at killing infections, worth a try along with other things. Also, I had mercury amalgams for years (had them removed years ago), and there is a connection to mercury and fungal/sinus infections, so if anyone is dealing with these infections, they need to address the mercury if they have them. I did various forms of chelation throughout the years which may of finally helped my body to normalize.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

I no longer wake up with my nasal passages all blocked and can I actually feel the inhaled air. The reoccurring sinus infections and nasty looking mucous has cleared up. This of course has led to far less mouth breathing and more consistent sleep.

I think those enzymes are like digestive enzymes , how would that help your sinuses ?

I'm not sure what the best approach here is, but around 8 yrs ago i started developing post nasal drip and difficulties breathing out of my nose. I had one of those tiny cameras in my nose at the docs, and they could see the swelling, except it's been that way none stop 24/7 since. I had a swab done at the docs and they found nothing, but i worry it's something worse. I should add, im not allergic to pets, dust, pollen etc. have no food allergies that i'm aware of. have tried cutting out eggs recently to see if that would help, with no success

when my sinuses flare up like they have been recently, my whole respiratory tract becomes inflamed and i feel like im essentially choking for air. i cant breathe out of my mouth when my nose flares up. i have checked my oxygen levels while having a flare up, and i've seen a significant drop in oxygen levels during a flare up. this has been quite debilitating as i cant walk very far anymore, and it seems to flare up randomly month to month. but it's always there. had a chest xray done, and they couldn't see anything.

Post nasal drip 24/7, bad taste in mouth etc. When I breathe in and exhale through my mouth, I hear a coarse almost like rasp sound that is quite loud. anyone know whats good to do here? honestly pretty concerned about my short term health here as something seems off but i dont know what to tell the docs. im 21 with no serious underlying health problems besides potentially underactive thyroid

Vitamin D and Calcium Deficiency, and probable deficiency in everything.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Not true at all. It depends on the specific proteolytic enzyme you're getting and if it's part of a blend. The powerful ones lyse fibrotic/scarred tissue and do more than just aid in digestion.

Ok, I don't know because i've never used them before. ill search online for that specific blend you mentioned and see what its about
thanks , looks very interesting :)

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It took a few weeks I would say. The thing is, I really was not optimistic that it would work, and I just did the ozone treatments thinking in my mind it probably wasn't going to fix anything. I guess I was mentally conditioned to just believe that nothing would work, because I tried everything in the past and never could get rid of sinus issues. Then I noticed that I was getting better, and after a few weeks I had better sinuses than I had in years. The only time I get any sinus issue is during allergy season, but nothing to the degree I had suffered for years. I also believe that high cortisol, estrogen, etc was allowing my fungal issues to flourish, and making some changes recommended on this forum, I think it helped conquer it. But ozone is very effective at killing infections, worth a try along with other things. Also, I had mercury amalgams for years (had them removed years ago), and there is a connection to mercury and fungal/sinus infections, so if anyone is dealing with these infections, they need to address the mercury if they have them. I did various forms of chelation throughout the years which may of finally helped my body to normalize.
No concerns of ozone damaging the lungs?

BearWithMe

Have exactly the same issue. I have found mold behind my wardrobes. It was 4 years ago and I did everything I could to kill and remove the mold, have even trashed a lot of the furniture, but my sinus issues are worse and worse.

Are you feeling any better now, Connor888?

Oh and by the way, I'm really curious, are you living near any agricultural land? Wheat field, corn field, rapeseed field?

Last edited:

Uselis

thought i'd say, i've had no problem with full fat milk and that's what i've been drinking for awhile. i realized my sinuses started flaring up when switching to 1.8% fat. tested it today and the low fat milk triggers my sinuses, where the full fat doesn't affect my sinuses at all and makes my sinuses feel a little clearer. no clue why this would be the case but the lower fat definitely triggers it, its the same brand too.

I had/have similar issue. My situation is pollyp + sinuses combo. It can get as worse as me not being able to pronounce M letter lol.

For me it's always related to stress. If I drink full fat cow/goat milk it calms me down up to a point my breathing becomes light and smooth. Anytime I switch to lower fat and quality commercial milk and drink more coffee hyperventilation sets in and consequently my nose is blocked and everyone jabing me of speaking like a duck ha ha.

Perhaps try to source more quality food products in your area if thats possibility?

alywest

You might want to treat it as a migraine. I always get lung problems when I have a migraine. Your lungs are where a lot of serotonin is deactivated so I suspect it has to do with too much serotonin and the lungs getting waterlogged. The only thing that really helps when I get to that point is rizatriptan (dmt derivative.)
They have also shown that severe sinus pain is oftentimes actually a migraine. However if you go to the doctor with sinus pain, they won’t always make that connection unless they have experience with migraines. The sinus pain can be horrific. Again, rizatriptan with some aspirin is the best thing when it gets to that point.

alywest

Molybdenum supplementation could also help with detoxifying sulfates. You might want to see if there are at foods in your diet that are high in sulfates. Ultra pasteurized milk is actually lower in sulfur because the whey changes during the pasteurization. The reason I mention sulfates is because they tend to trigger the type of migraines that feel like sinus infections.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Have exactly the same issue. I have found mold behind my wardrobes. It was 4 years ago and I did everything I could to kill and remove the mold, have even trashed a lot of the furniture, but my sinus issues are worse and worse.

Oh and by the way, I'm really curious, are you living near any agricultural land? Wheat field, corn field, rapeseed field?

I'm not sure if i mentioned this at all on the thread , but i've reached the conclusion that my breathing ailments are from my mold exposure when i was 14. Its been down hill ever since which is when i first started getting hypothyroid symptoms like cold hands and fatigue.
I slept in a bedroom with mold in, also behind my ward drobe funnily enough for at least two weeks before I knew it was there. Looking back, im not sure how i wasnt hospitalized.

I've started rifing with frequencies to kill mold so i can only keep my fingers crossed and hope it helps

OP
Connor888

Connor888

I was told by quite a few independent bioresonance practictioners that i had mold in my body on a side note when I hadnt even told them about my mold exposure because I had forgot about it myself. I sent a nose swab sample to a bioresonance therapist two weeks ago and she said she found aspergilus on her machine. She said mold was actually growing in the sample I sent her too after it had been left a couple of days.

Dave Clark

No concerns of ozone damaging the lungs?
When doing a sinus treatment with ozone you don't breath in the ozone, it gets applied in the nose when your lungs are full so no ozone can be breathed in. Check out the video and Marcus shows how it is done:

BearWithMe

I was told by quite a few independent bioresonance practictioners that i had mold in my body on a side note when I hadnt even told them about my mold exposure because I had forgot about it myself. I sent a nose swab sample to a bioresonance therapist two weeks ago and she said she found aspergilus on her machine. She said mold was actually growing in the sample I sent her too after it had been left a couple of days.
I seriously doubt this is a consequence of mold exposure when you were 14.

You took the mold to your new house in your possesions.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

I seriously doubt this is a consequence of mold exposure when you were 14.

You took the mold to your new house in your possesions.

I slept in a moudly room for weeks, and my sinuses have been inflamed ever since. I've had a nasal endoscopy done and they have no explanation as to why my nose is swollen.

This is going back 8 years so most of the possessions I had then I don't have now. Never had any respiratory problems prior to the exposure.

BearWithMe

I slept in a moudly room for weeks, and my sinuses have been inflamed ever since. I've had a nasal endoscopy done and they have no explanation as to why my nose is swollen.

This is going back 8 years so most of the possessions I had then I don't have now. Never had any respiratory problems prior to the exposure.
Sadly, just one piece of clothing or whatever is enough to transfer the mold to your new house, and it will start spreading here, often unnoticed. Check out Lisa Petrison's or Erik Johnson's work, and add yourself to mold avoiders groups on Facebook, I'm sure you will find a lot of answers here.