Shortness of breath and chest pain from too much b1?

webbt

I've taken 17 grams of thiamine hcl in one day and another day 5 grams of sulbutiamine (fat-soluble b1). I didn't feel anything other than nausea. But of course everyone is different.

One form of magnesium I like is magnesium BHB. 5 grams equals 350 mg of magnesium if I remember correctly.

You are in Berlin. Recreational drug use is common in european cities. Are you using anything?

Try taking some non-defatted beef liver and other organs. This may help balance you out.

Insomnia really sucks. Hope you get it sorted soon.
High dose of phenibut (which raises GABA) helps me fall asleep but can't be used every day.

A doctor may be needed. Good luck.

Beatrix_

Beatrix, there are plenty of b Vitamins in my Multi but all in acurate dosages:

Would you still say just P5P (B6)?

I hope so much that i can sleep again :(

Hugs from berlin
Your multivitamin looks great, but my suggestion is to stop all supplements and try the sodium bicarbonate and magnesium oxide or Milk of Magnesia if you don't have problems with loose stools.

OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
Your multivitamin looks great, but my suggestion is to stop all supplements and try the sodium bicarbonate and magnesium oxide or Milk of Magnesia if you don't have problems with loose stools.
I will do today the baking Soda thing.

Can you let me in in your thoughts? What will do my hands in baking Soda? Why mag oxide? The bio availibility is bad or?

I Just want to understand why you recommend this Beatrix. But i will do it.

Beatrix_

I will do today the baking Soda thing.

Can you let me in in your thoughts? What will do my hands in baking Soda? Why mag oxide? The bio availibility is bad or?

I Just want to understand why you recommend this Beatrix. But i will do it.
If you feel relief doing this, we will know if you are having acidosis.

OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
If you feel relief doing this, we will know if you are having acidosis.
It was very relaxing. I had my hands in for 10 minutes and also my foots for 10 minutes. I cant tell you if it was really a relief since the shortness of breath i have just in the night.

Lets see tomorrow!

How much Oxide you would take?

Attachments

• IMG_20230825_163540-01.jpeg
    IMG_20230825_163540-01.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 7
OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
No i have strange dots on my hands.

PS: will anybody from the RP Community ever think that a symptom can also come from the psyche? :)

Attachments

• MVIMG_20230825_165935-01.jpeg
    MVIMG_20230825_165935-01.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 30
OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
It feels like the pressure in my chest increases. But it's all subjective in the end. Can also come from other things.

Beatrix_

It feels like the pressure in my chest increases. But it's all subjective in the end. Can also come from other things.
Then stop it. It could be alkalosis, I don't know what other supplements you took and in what amounts.

How the body compensates for metabolic alkalosis:
Two organs help to compensate for metabolic alkalosis — our lungs and our kidneys.

ddjd

Dear people,

first of all, thank you for carrying and sorry if my english is sometimes bad.

I will try now p5p since @Beatrix_ and @ddjd mention it.

The good thing is, my Multi has really low dose of p5p. I didnt take it the last days, so i will start today. If this not help i will try the bath @Beatrix_ - i became so many tipps, that i need to test them one by one. Hope you understand.

This would be the Multi that i take.

Ps: my new symtoms are tingling in my hands and severe constipation

Hugs from berlin
Why would you take a multi which contains the exact thing that caused your symptoms in the first place.

Just buy 20mg or 40mg b6 p5p supplement and take it. 1mg in your multi is going to do nothing

Failing that, some raw beef liver👍🏻

OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
Why would you take a multi which contains the exact thing that caused your symptoms in the first place.

Just buy 20mg or 40mg b6 p5p supplement and take it. 1mg in your multi is going to do nothing

Failing that, some raw beef liver👍🏻
Hey ddjd, because the Vitamin B1 in the Multi is ultra low. And we didnt know if it was the b1 which cause the problems.

Lets be honest here. From a psychological perspective it would be no wonder, why im anxious in the night. I face right now all my fears that i have about an relationship and trying to open up for a women which i didnt did for the last couple of years. That all with a past where i experience a Lot of abondenment, one with suicide. And i quit the contact to most of my family because of disrespectful behaivour. My little bounce is scared as ****. Of course not the 35 year old grown men. And the cycle is ***t, because the more i cant sleep and being not myself anymore the more i fear that the women left me. I feel weak.

Last night i didnt sleep till 5am. It was one of the most shitty nights ever.

It's this cycle:

View: https://youtu.be/CqcaF1xDxJk?feature=shared

First time of my life where i consider to try xanax or so.

OP
Bounce

Bounce

Forum Supporter
Why mag oxide and not other Forms? Im just curious because everybody usually saying dont take oxide.

Birdie

I'm not reading the whole thread, so perhaps someone else has said this. But the B1 dose is so variable. I follow some people taking it for Parkinson's and for Fibromyalgia and see a whole spectrum of doses.

My husband has been on 2500mg of pure thiamine HCl for many months. I've raised his dose recently to 3000mg. We are following Dr Costantini's advice for Parkinson's disease.

For an example, since using this dose, my husband is sleeping well. But some are using a 50mg dose, so it varies...

Just want to put in a plug for using it for Parkinson's. Added to a lot of Ray Peat advice that is.

Beatrix_

Last night i didnt sleep till 5am. It was one of the most shitty nights ever.
I am so sorry.
Why mag oxide and not other Forms? Im just curious because everybody usually saying dont take oxide.
Other forms contain too much of the substance binding magnesium and causes side effects.7

From a psychological perspective it would be no wonder, why im anxious in the night.
The induced metabolic imbalance worsens your current situation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals