Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Broken man

I do not think you should because you cannot really be certain grey market peptides are that safe. There is a toxic solvent TFA used in peptide synthesis for media or research grade, they can synthesize human grade without it, but I have queried peptide suppliers and gotten pricing from synthesis labs and done some digging and it doesn't seem likely. The pricing just doesn't add up that they are doing human grade synths.
There Is alot of reports about using this peptides with success.

Ableton

any1 care to sum up the progesterone results in this thread? and/or the tyromix results? nothing as usual? D:

brix

any1 care to sum up the progesterone results in this thread? and/or the tyromix results? nothing as usual? D:

so far the only thing that has worked for anyone has included finasteride and/or minoxidil. Even then it seems to have minimal results.

SonOfEurope

When I take progest-E it makes me feel good, but it seems like after a few days of using it things get all out of whack and I feel insanely bad. Horrible headaches and feeling very stressed. Do you know what might be causing this?

Does anyone know if progesterone can cause estrogen to rise sharply in men?

Odd... What dose do you take?

I've been on 30mg daily (divided though... 15mg morning + 15 mg before bed) and have never experienced this but then again... I got potassium and all minerals well covered.

Could also be too much ViT E and you should supplement some K2... I zigzag between Prigest-e and pregestene but when I use the former I supplement k2 mk7+mk4 120mcg, it's a lot of tocopherols in progest-e

OP
S

Sheik

Odd... What dose do you take?

I've been on 30mg daily (divided though... 15mg morning + 15 mg before bed) and have never experienced this but then again... I got potassium and all minerals well covered.

Could also be too much ViT E and you should supplement some K2... I zigzag between Prigest-e and pregestene but when I use the former I supplement k2 mk7+mk4 120mcg, it's a lot of tocopherols in progest-e
I'm not sure how much I was taking at that point, but I've realized that progesterone seems to push me to a level of healing that I was not ready for. As silly as that sounds. There is a list of things like this for me, things that are so good and helpful that they bring me to a place that my PTSD and anorexia are not ready for, and I start having bad anxiety and headaches. This has seriously improved for me in recent months, however. Vitamin E alone doesn't have that effect on me but is quite helpful.

Ableton

On the german hair loss forum there is a thread collecting the data on all doctors in the nation who treat mpb with alternative treatments (most of them seem to be against fin).
Most of them seem to use progesterone...

Kenny

On the german hair loss forum there is a thread collecting the data on all doctors in the nation who treat mpb with alternative treatments (most of them seem to be against fin).
Important thing is do they get results :):

Progesterone

Oh yeah? Progesterone cream? oral? oil? etc?

Dosage? frequency, how do they use it?

Please do tell!

Ableton

There weems to be a branch of doctors working with bioidentical hormones basically, and not fin

Progesterone

yeah...

I am using NOW brand progesterone, at 1 pump daily, on the tops of feet, before bed.

Considering possibly doing this morning/night.

Ableton

Most likely not. There was a thread on old dead forum 'stopaga' and a thread on hairlosstalk. Nobody had any results with progesterone.
Basically 0,001% of people outside of fin minox have „results“. Results basically meaning significant regrowth foto documented, lets be real
No one cares if some guy claims he maintains his norwood 3

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals