Protection Against EMF / Wi-fi

Makrosky

It would be nice to have a device that could check ALL the bad invisible things. RF, EMF, harmonics, wifis, whatever the hell, you name it.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Daniel you missunderstood me. I know they are a real company otherwise you wouldn't be recommending it.

I mean, are they legit ? Their concerns are legit ? Are there any other companies selling products for the same problem ?

I noticed the beneficial effects after putting the filters in my house so have others i know, you have to read all the research i posted and on their site and decide for yourself.

I have not seen any other company suppling the kind of research this company does, here is info about Dave the owner.

About Stetzer Electric

Obi-wan

Where do you guys carry your cell phone?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
how many of these filters did you need to really notice a difference?

You should really do the whole house, or at least around your bedroom and computer, thats what the meter they sell is for, you can see where best to put them.

FredSonoma

You should really do the whole house, or at least around your bedroom and computer, thats what the meter they sell is for, you can see where best to put them.
Ohh okay interesting, so basically a filter in every single outlet?

I thought I remembered reading somewhere if you just have them in one room, it doesn't specifically help that room, it reduces it in the whole house? Or is that not true?

Hey Such, but it works as expected for electric and magnetic fields that are not wifi, right ? I mean, you're only complaining about the "Radio/Microwave" switch, right ?
Yeah the Radio / Microwave setting just isn't very sensitive compared to standalone products.
In the US the standard electrical supply frequency is 60 Hz, in many other countries it is 50 Hz.

By dirt i assume you mean the ground, like ground wire in your house. Electric companies in order to save money undersize there neutral return line back to their distribution stations and use the earth to return the energy back to the station.

“In single-wire earth return (SWER) AC electrical distribution systems, costs are saved by using just a single high voltage conductor for the power grid, while routing the AC return current through the earth. This system is mostly used in rural areas where large earth currents will not otherwise cause hazards.

A particular concern in design of electrical substations is earth potential rise. When very large fault currents are injected into the earth, the area around the point of injection may rise to a high potential with respect to distant points. This is due to the limited finite conductivity of the layers of soil in the earth. The gradient of the voltage (changing voltage within a distance) may be so high that two points on the ground may be at significantly different potentials, creating a hazard to anyone standing on the ground in the area. Pipes, rails, or communication wires entering a substation may see different ground potentials inside and outside the substation, creating a dangerous touch voltage.”

Ground (electricity) - Wikipedia

When you say air do mean the electromagnetic field (EMF)…
If I understand you correctly, the high frequency noise goes back up the neutral, down the ground wire, down into the earth, back up through piping, and back into the room to our bodies.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Ohh okay interesting, so basically a filter in every single outlet?

I thought I remembered reading somewhere if you just have them in one room, it doesn't specifically help that room, it reduces it in the whole house? Or is that not true?

Im sorry, i meant covering the whole house not every outlet, rooms with more electronics will need more of the filters, and they recommend one or two near the main panel and each side of the bed.

"It usually takes 20 filters to effectively “clean up” the average home. Homes with more electronic equipment (i.e. computers, printers, fax machines, televisions) may require more filters."

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Yeah the Radio / Microwave setting just isn't very sensitive compared to standalone products.

If I understand you correctly, the high frequency noise goes back up the neutral, down the ground wire, down into the earth, back up through piping, and back into the room to our bodies.

The main issue is the disruptive harmonics on the electric wiring caused by the rectifying of AC to DC current for the electronics in our houses.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Helpful for EMF sensitivity is one of the few supplements i have tried that has given the most astounding benefits; nicotine, i don't like the gum or the patch, I'm very sensitive and the extra ingredients bothered me, but nicotine toothpicks are the bees knees.

Almost immediate improved mental functioning and emotional balance, i have shared them with many friends, they are very helpful for relieving social anxiety, by improving sensory processing. Social anxiety is not a personality disorder, when our brain is stressed it effects our sensory processing, sound and vision become slightly uncoordinated, so listening and dealing with other people is literally physically painful, but we often tend to feel guilty and blame ourselves creating more emotional stress that contributes to the feelings, but its a really a issue of the body.

Nicotine is neuroprotective and a very powerful effective substance of improving cerebral functioning, it has many other health benefits including increased libido.

These are good brand of nicotine toothpicks, i like the original unflavored.

Pixotine - The Original Nicotine Toothpick - Have One Anywhere Anytime

Here is good info about benefits of nicotine:

Is Nicotine Bad? 28 Proven Health Effects of Nicotine - Selfhacked

Makrosky

Helpful for EMF sensitivity is one of the few supplements i have tried that has given the most astounding benefits; nicotine, i don't like the gum or the patch, I'm very sensitive and the extra ingredients bothered me, but nicotine toothpicks are the bees knees.

Almost immediate improved mental functioning and emotional balance, i have shared them with many friends, they are very helpful for relieving social anxiety, by improving sensory processing. Social anxiety is not a personality disorder, when our brain is stressed it effects our sensory processing, sound and vision become slightly uncoordinated, so listening and dealing with other people is literally physically painful, but we often tend to feel guilty and blame ourselves creating more emotional stress that contributes to the feelings, but its a really a issue of the body.

Nicotine is neuroprotective and a very powerful effective substance of improving cerebral functioning, it has many other health benefits including increased libido.

These are good brand of nicotine toothpicks, i like the original unflavored.

Pixotine - The Original Nicotine Toothpick - Have One Anywhere Anytime

Here is good info about benefits of nicotine:

Is Nicotine Bad? 28 Proven Health Effects of Nicotine - Selfhacked

I like snuff tobaco. Direct shot of nicotine to the brain. Very useful although using it in public will attract lots of attention. I love sometimes to scandalize people, it's very funny. People thinks the only things that can go uo the nose are ilegal drugs. They have some kind of nasalfobia.

Xisca

I am so happy I live in a place with zero EMF! Apart from my router, but I shut it down at night. My phone has ZERO signal inside the house...

As I am not electric sensitive, but many of my neighbours are. It happened by chance that one tested for me my orgonite devices from orgonizafrica (that I learned about here).

They work but they are not powerful enough. I had my cell phone and the router on. It just happened he mentionned he could feel them. I said I had "this" I was going to stick to my phone.... My phone is a samsung that is supposed to be among the "less bad".
He took my phone and put it on his head, wait to get the feeling. Then he put the little orginite sticker in between. He said it was better but not enough.
I said "ho I have a bigger one, meant for the computer".
Tried, and it was nearly good but not totally...
I laughed and said "you know, I have a big one that is not portable but..."
This one was perfect!
But 10cm square...
I put it under the router and ask my friend if he could still feel the waves and he said no, it was fine for him to stand. (we were at 3 meters from it)

Xisca

helpful for relieving social anxiety, by improving sensory processing. Social anxiety is not a personality disorder, when our brain is stressed it effects our sensory processing, sound and vision become slightly uncoordinated, so listening and dealing with other people is literally physically painful, but we often tend to feel guilty and blame ourselves creating more emotional stress that contributes to the feelings, but its a really a issue of the body.
Totally agree, and chemical and electric intolerant people have a hard time when too many people are around as they can get blocked.
It is in the body, ANS again... Very often comes from an original perinatal trauma. The vago ventral (responsable for social engagement) becomes impaired and the dorso ventral (responsable for freeze/dissociation), becomes dominant. Our ANS is finished only when 6 months old, and we rely on the mother's until then!

Nicotine goes to the acetylcholine receptors...

I think anyone feels it when it's standing on your head...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals