"Woo-woo" device thread (Scalar, Schumann, Harmonizers, Tensors, Orgonite, Sacred Geometry)

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Would it not be cheaper to buy ordinary leather sole shoes or am I missing the point?
Depends on if you want more protection/ style. Conductivity is established with some moisture in leather, so if you are cold and dry, likely won't work, especially if thick leather.

Earthling2.0 converts any shoe into a grounding shoe.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I feel you brother, but those grounding shoes the @Rinse & rePeat mentioned might be just the ticket for that cold concrete floor. Certainly more reasonable priced than the Blushield devices.
I don't think those two things are comparable in terms of MOA or method.

Peatress

Depends on if you want more protection/ style. Conductivity is established with some moisture in leather, so if you are cold and dry, likely won't work, especially if thick leather.

Earthling2.0 converts any shoe into a grounding shoe.
Ok thanks

J.R.K

I don't think those two things are comparable in terms of MOA or method.
Curious @RealNeat on your opinion of grounding as an effective EMF countering strategy?
My opinion on the shoes were to prevent the stress reaction of losing heat through the feet on a cold basement concrete floor.

Would it not be cheaper to buy ordinary leather sole shoes or am I missing the point?
Besides the description below, these have the copper in the sole for grounding…

“We wanted to craft a healthy shoe, a shoe that is made with all natural materials. No synthetic rubbers, plastics or fabrics that tend to age poorly, smell, and become less comfortable with time. We use premium quality, top grade leather that is thoughtfully produced, naturally tanned and will age beautifully with wear. Natural leather is imperfect and so none of our shoes are ever exactly the same. Each has its own unique signature that may come in the form of color variances or small blemishes, all part of the charm.

We use 3 types of leathers to make our Clays:

The Upper,which is the top part of the shoe, made of cow leathers, primarily vegetable-tanned or semi vegetable tanned. Depending on the style, and going from softest to firmest, we use Suede, Nubucks and smooth leathers, all of which are durable, robust yet malleable to form and comfortable to wear.

The sole– This highly breathable Water buffalo leather, the sole of the shoe, made using a very traditional and all natural vegetable tanning process, provides the base of our shoe. This naturally anti-microbial, durable and comfortable leather will mold to your feet and keep them cool fresh and dry, preventing odor, whether you wear them with or without socks. Buffalo is porous and allows you feet to breathe and disperse sweat. Your shoes will never have any funky odors.

The Lining– is the leather that is on the inside of the shoe and touches your foot. It’s a vegetable-tanned, all natural leather that is soft and gentle on your skin. We apply a layer of clay (no synthetic glue) between it an the upper, then sew the two together. A breathable layer that will guaranty no funky odors here!“

Lollipop2

Here is where I bought mine. They are much more attractive than any other places I have looked. Here are the pair I bought, and they are so comfortable!

Thanks for this @Rinse & rePeat ! They look interesting!!

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Curious @RealNeat on your opinion of grounding as an effective EMF countering strategy?
My opinion on the shoes were to prevent the stress reaction of losing heat through the feet on a cold basement concrete floor.
I think having cold feet but grounding is counterproductive. Wearing wool socks with grounded sandals like Earth Runners or just plain grounded shoes with Earthling3.0 is good and will work with warm feet even better because of mild moisture build up. Earthling3.0 seems to be a higher priced gimmick item which is much lower price if you search for their original target market, preventing static buildup in tech assemblers.

Heat is the bodies own infrared light therapy, some companies even make ceramic infused clothing to reflect your own heat back to you, very therapeutic and in line with Rays emphasis on body heat retention/ production.

I think that if someone has high EMF inside their home grounding is not so great. You are providing a path for stray current to ground and becoming an antenna of sorts. Most peoples basements are very low EMF which is a great place to ground, however its worth measuring body voltage with a multimeter to make sure its not going up. This same thing is true for outdoors. I used to work with a ND, MD that believed SIDS could be caused by babies being left on the floor under the influence of dirty electricity, magnetic and electric fields.

I think having cold feet but grounding is counterproductive. Wearing wool socks with grounded sandals like Earth Runners or just plain grounded shoes with Earthling3.0 is good and will work with warm feet even better because of mild moisture build up. Earthling3.0 seems to be a higher priced gimmick item which is much lower price if you search for their original target market, preventing static buildup in tech assemblers.

Heat is the bodies own infrared light therapy, some companies even make ceramic infused clothing to reflect your own heat back to you, very therapeutic and in line with Rays emphasis on body heat retention/ production.

I think that if someone has high EMF inside their home grounding is not so great. You are providing a path for stray current to ground and becoming an antenna of sorts. Most peoples basements are very low EMF which is a great place to ground, however its worth measuring body voltage with a multimeter to make sure its not going up. This same thing is true for outdoors. I used to work with a ND, MD that believed SIDS could be caused by babies being left on the floor under the influence of dirty electricity, magnetic and electric fields.
I hadn’t thought of the babies left on the floor. I bought an EMF meter several years ago and was surprised at how high they were in places that I was spending time in. Grounding outside is the only place for me.

J.R.K

These are some excellent and educational points @RealNeat!
I had not considered the stray voltage aspect of the spectrum as a consideration. Your point about infants succumbing to SIDS from being left on the floor is an interesting idea and I could go there if there were some data that looked at that specifically. I suspect there might be but it would probably be inaccessible to the general public.
The basement does sound like a good idea, but that being said generally the electrical service comes in from the street through the basement, the the panel and breakers would be in proximity giving off EMF. I do have to wonder about the Scaler strength at below ground levels,as to how much would it dissipate or be disrupted.

I think the Blushield is a good idea but is it really safe to increase the frequencies of other ranges of other ranges to match 4G or 5G in order to return a close semblance of natural balance? As the manufacturer of these machines claim they do?

J.R.K

Heat is the bodies own infrared light therapy, some companies even make ceramic infused clothing to reflect your own heat back to you, very therapeutic and in line with Rays emphasis on body heat retention/ production
I was unaware that the body heat we produce has an infrared light wave given off. That being said I remember someone asking Dr Peat about the halo of light being depicted above or around various paintings of Saints, if that could represent an expression of healthy metabolism. But yes I do incorporate various methods of keeping warm!!!

pondering

I have a device called the Infopathy IC Pad, it is a small PEMF device that I used to relieve chronic kneee pain and it worked. You can also make homeopathic/ frequency based remedies with it.
If I may ask, did you use the device for long (weeks/months/years)? And has the relief persisted? Any negative side effects?

Someone is proposing BEMER products to me and I’m not sure what to make of it.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

If I may ask, did you use the device for long (weeks/months/years)? And has the relief persisted? Any negative side effects?

Someone is proposing BEMER products to me and I’m not sure what to make of it.
Unless I ask a lot of that knee is didn't return

pondering

Unless I ask a lot of that knee is didn't return
That’s great. Sounds like it was fairly permanent relief then.

The individual proposing it says she’s experienced a huge improvement for chronic pain with upper body issues (neck/shoulders/arms/hands) due to the improvement in blood flow and still uses it daily I guess. I don’t want to have to use anything indefinitely though if I can help it. Plus I wasn’t sure if the electromagnetic field was a concern. Besides the fact that products are on the pricier side.

In any case, appreciate your response!

Last edited:
OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

That’s great. Sounds like it was fairly permanent relief then.

The individual proposing it says she’s experienced a huge improvement for chronic pain with upper body issues (neck/shoulders/arms/hands) due to the improvement in blood flow and still uses it daily I guess. I don’t want to have to use anything indefinitely though if I can help it. Plus I wasn’t sure if the electromagnetic field was a concern. Besides the fact that products are on the pricier side.

In any case, appreciate your response!
I think the Bemer is a good machine, I would use it if I could afford or had it.

pondering

I think the Bemer is a good machine, I would use it if I could afford or had it.
Good to know!

I did get to try it briefly today and it does seem to do something. I do feel a difference on the side it was used on compared to the other side. New to all this PEMF stuff, so going to have to research when time allows.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom