Whats THE SECRET to PERFECT TEETH

JamesGatz

Alright so I know bad teeth is caused by stress,

When I'm at the park, my teeth are STRONG and look PERFECT

When I'm on my phone or my laptop, my teeth get so much weaker and don't feel great

When I'm at home (in the city), my teeth are ok, but they could be better honestly, I NEED a stronger regimen

Honestly, a few years back I REALLY ABUSED MY TEETH for awhile with a lot of candy, mexican coke/soda, tobacco/nicotine, chewing gum 8+ hours a day, etc. (I thought people were exaggerating when they said this stuff was bad for your teeth, but THEY WERE NOT LYING)

As soon as I stopped all of that, my teeth got WAY BETTER so I'm avoiding all of that

And RE-GROWING teeth is definitely possible (but not easy in modern society), because I feel regrowth happening in periods of time where I stayed at the park the whole day consecutively

Right now I'm using a toothbrush made of Bamboo and Boar Bristles (a lot better than plastic toothbrushes) Electric toothbrushes are EMF STRAIGHT into the brain so I avoid it

Right now I'm Oil pulling my teeth with coconut oil and then brushing my teeth with peppermint oil diluted in water, which is pretty good, but I need a stronger regimen

Baking soda is AMAZING for my teeth, and VERY PROTECTIVE, but it ruins my digestion by suppressing stomach acid and crashes my androgens (not sure how but it actually INDUCES HAIR LOSS for me and I don't have a shred of hair loss and I use VERY SMALL quantities too), but I don't want to use Baking soda anymore but I need to know why Baking soda is so good for teeth, is it only because it increases pH so the body is really alkaline? I feel like it does more than that?

What's the secret to having PERFECT TEETH?

What do you brush your teeth with?

I really can't use Baking soda, I need something that replaces Baking soda that doesn't ruin my digestion or androgens

-Luke-

Just to be clear, did you brush your teeth with baking soda or did you ingest it?

If the former, was brushing your teeth with baking soda enough to feel a change in digestion?

Edit:
I saw your post in the other thread. Intersting.

youngsinatra

High thyroid function (alongside other things) ensures good saliva production (avoiding dry mouth is important, and many things tend to dry out the mouth - esp. liver and antihistamines), eating solid meals, swishing water in the mouth after meals, avoiding excess vitamin A, good calcium (~1000mg+ a day) & magnesium intake.

purple pill

Right now I'm using a toothbrush made of Bamboo and Boar Bristles (a lot better than plastic toothbrushes) Electric toothbrushes are EMF STRAIGHT into the brain so I avoid it
Never heard this one before, emf has been brought up alot quite alot recently on here tho. Compared to mobiles phones youd think it would be neglible if any, ida thought the brush head would be a good insulator too. Then again every invention seems to cause ill health in some way or another... may be worth a hiatus from my ultrasonic doo hicky lol

laleto12

Good gracious god, this guy's writing skills are AMAZING.

I find myself CHUCKLING every time I read one of his threads.

#LowSerotoninGang

ursidae

Baking soda has likely been helpful because bacteria in your mouth yield lactic acid from glucose which is cariogenic (S. mutans and Lactobacillus), and produce butyric acid which exacerbates periodontitis. Sodium bicarbonate neutralises the acids and brings the pH back up. Salivary pH should range from 6.2-7.6 so it could also be falling on the low end of normal. Or you're consuming acidic food (citrus fruit juice is popular here).
Keeping in mind that oral bacteria also produce aspartic acid which promotes remineralisation of dentin, so I suppose the proportion of the oral bacteria is what's important rather than keeping bacterial count as low as possible.
It is not a good idea to brush teeth with baking soda because it is abrasive.

Last edited:

Jennifer

I really can't use Baking soda, I need something that replaces Baking soda that doesn't ruin my digestion or androgens

I make my own tooth powder from white kaolin clay, baking soda, coconut oil, and peppermint and clove essential oils, but I think it would still be effective without the baking soda. I include baking soda because of its higher pH, anti-microbial nature and low abrasiveness—it has a Relative Dentin Abrasivity of only 7—but kaolin clay has the highest cleaning efficiency value (98). If you’re interested, I went into detail about the tooth powder here:

Rafe

I make my own tooth powder from white kaolin clay, baking soda, coconut oil, and peppermint and clove essential oils, but I think it would still be effective without the baking soda. I include baking soda because of its higher pH, anti-microbial nature and low abrasiveness—it has a Relative Dentin Abrasivity of only 7—but kaolin clay has the highest cleaning efficiency value (98). If you’re interested, I went into detail about the tooth powder here:

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for posting that link. I knew an abrasiveness scale existed but I’ve been looking for it for a couple of years.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Baking soda has likely been helpful because bacteria in your mouth yield lactic acid from glucose which is cariogenic (S. mutans and Lactobacillus), and produce butyric acid which exacerbates periodontitis. Sodium bicarbonate neutralises the acids and brings the pH back up. Salivary pH should range from 6.2-7.6 so it could also be falling on the low end of normal. Or you're consuming acidic food (citrus fruit juice is popular here).
Keeping in mind that oral bacteria also produce aspartic acid which promotes remineralisation of dentin, so I suppose the proportion of the oral bacteria is what's important rather than keeping bacterial count as low as possible.
It is not a good idea to brush teeth with baking soda because it is abrasive.
Alright so what can I use as a good alternative? Something that reduces lactic acid? is there a way to neutralize those acids without sacrificing my stomach acid?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Amazing, I'm going to try the Kaolin Clay, thanks!

stoic

To me, using a water flosser and a state-of-the-art electric toothbrush has been a life-saver. What used to be a tedious and often ineffective task has now become an almost pleasant routine, and I am finally seeing noticeable improvement in my dental health.

L_C

K2MK7 from health natura has completely cleared tartar out of my teeth.

golder

Slightly superficial but does anyone know any safe whitening methods? I mean a proper whitening not a baking soda rinse etc. I assume the peroxide strips are quite dangerous, as I used one around 10 years ago and got sharp shoooting pains in my tooth after.

Summer

I’ve heard some pretty far out alchemical theories of regrowing teeth but that’s for another day.

There’s a study that I’m unable to find at the moment that showed people with higher serum vitamin C levels had better dental health.

L_C

Have you tried mk4?
I did. MK4 is a bit short lived - a few hours. You would need to supplement with it 2-3 times a day. I just didnt notice much with it. I still do take it here and there.

haidut

Forum Supporter

When I'm on my phone or my laptop, my teeth get so much weaker and don't feel great

When I'm at home (in the city), my teeth are ok, but they could be better honestly, I NEED a stronger regimen

Honestly, a few years back I REALLY ABUSED MY TEETH for awhile with a lot of candy, mexican coke/soda, tobacco/nicotine, chewing gum 8+ hours a day, etc. (I thought people were exaggerating when they said this stuff was bad for your teeth, but THEY WERE NOT LYING)

As soon as I stopped all of that, my teeth got WAY BETTER so I'm avoiding all of that

And RE-GROWING teeth is definitely possible (but not easy in modern society), because I feel regrowth happening in periods of time where I stayed at the park the whole day consecutively

Right now I'm Oil pulling my teeth with coconut oil and then brushing my teeth with peppermint oil diluted in water, which is pretty good, but I need a stronger regimen

Baking soda is AMAZING for my teeth, and VERY PROTECTIVE, but it ruins my digestion by suppressing stomach acid and crashes my androgens (not sure how but it actually INDUCES HAIR LOSS for me and I don't have a shred of hair loss and I use VERY SMALL quantities too), but I don't want to use Baking soda anymore but I need to know why Baking soda is so good for teeth, is it only because it increases pH so the body is really alkaline? I feel like it does more than that?

Good metabolism and high CO2 are crucial for dental health. Many people who are considered in "top" health (e.g. elite athletes) have poor dental health (due to low metabolism/CO2), which is also a surrogate for poor systemic health as well.

Calcium, vitamin D/K and keeping endotoxin low are very important for keeping your teeth healthy. Keeping stress low is also very important. Cortisol is known to shred bones and lead to osteoporosis/osteopenia, yet the fact that it does the same thing to teeth (a bone analog) seems to be completely lost on most doctors/dentists. Conversely, anti-cortisol supplements may help negate some of the damage of stress on teeth.

PopSocket

To me, using a water flosser and a state-of-the-art electric toothbrush has been a life-saver. What used to be a tedious and often ineffective task has now become an almost pleasant routine, and I am finally seeing noticeable improvement in my dental health.
Can confirm. I bought a water flosser after my dentist told me to stop brushing my teeth and use a water flosser only and add a bit of Listerine or something of this sort. I was surprised how well water flossers actually work to remove anything between the teeth. I add chlorine dioxide instead of listerine. Works great.

A few years back after 2 decades of smoking and drinking alcohol my dentist told me I had severe gum disease. I’d just started to sort my ***t out. I stumbled onto a podcast with Patrick McKeown about how bad mouth breathing is for all facets of health and realised I’d been doing it for years, especially while sleeping. I started taping my mouth at night and making sure I was primarily nasal breathing during the day. Went to the dentist a year later and he was shocked that my gum disease was completely healed. Funnily enough a girl in work told me the other day that I have nice teeth. The only other things I do is fluoride free toothpaste, floss every day and eating very little bread. That stuff sticks to your teeth and probably causes loads of damage.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

A few years back after 2 decades of smoking and drinking alcohol my dentist told me I had severe gum disease. I’d just started to sort my ***t out. I stumbled onto a podcast with Patrick McKeown about how bad mouth breathing is for all facets of health and realised I’d been doing it for years, especially while sleeping. I started taping my mouth at night and making sure I was primarily nasal breathing during the day. Went to the dentist a year later and he was shocked that my gum disease was completely healed. Funnily enough a girl in work told me the other day that I have nice teeth. The only other things I do is fluoride free toothpaste, floss every day and eating very little bread. That stuff sticks to your teeth and probably causes loads of damage.
Yea you're right honestly,

Honestly, I could feel how bad my teeth gets when I'm eating refined sugar and bread especially (I eat a lot of bread), but if I stop eating that, the other parts of my body don't feel as good.

Right now, I'm going to do tons of experimentation with the best everyone here recommends, It would be amazing if my protocol is so strong that I can go back to eating candy again

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals