Organic Dentistry/cavity/CO2-bicarbonate And Possible Teeth Infection From An Old Root Canal

Parsifal

Hey,

So I've avoided doctors for a long time now, but lately I'm starting to have dental issues (maybe an infection) as I've discovered that I have a cavity (and maybe more than one, some hidden, no pain, just when I touch it) and flu symptoms since 2 weeks that don't go away like stuffed nose, thick mucus in the throat when I'm getting up, inflammed throat, sometimes headaches (never had them and I am on a very limiting regimen for serotonin/endotoxins) and maybe very mild fever/vertigo. I'm eating plenty of calories and carbs btw so don't think it's hypoglycemia or other relative issues.

I got some root canals in the past and the hole in the teeth has been plugged with paste (I was starting to have very small cavities on some so the dentist removed them and also stuffed them without root cannal I believe).
I hate dentists and doctors so want to avoid them as much as possible. I believe most of them are dangerous (they hit your teeth with their material in orther to weaken your teeth so that you come back to see them more often) and prefer to avoid them but I think that I need to see one now. I've learned that some dentists are labeled as "organic dentist" and they seem maybe a bit more serious than others. I think they say that root canal is a nest for bacteria and infections so I wonder if I should removed the teeth that are dead.

Also I wonder if pulling some water+baking soda could help it? Baking soda/CO2 seem to bind to calcium so maybe it is not that good for the teeth with their antibacterial effect? I throwed my toothpaste and I'm using coconut oil to replace it and I believe it is really better. I'm trying to watch my phosphate/calcium ratio and eat K2 but I don't know if the teeth can regenerate (there have been a thread on the forum). There is a study that showed that we can regenerate dentin but I don't know if that is enough for enamel.

What would you advise me to do if you were me and what can you say about this message? Thanks! :hattip

humpty-dumpty

Hi Parsifal,
I know this is an older post from 2015, I hope you feel better by now. I recently listened to a Dr. Thomas Levy on You tube about old root canals and infections and a possible
danger of that causing problems with your Heart. He is a Cardiologist. Very interesting.. You may want to check him out.
Good luck and good health to you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals