possible root cancel for my teeth

Discussion in 'Oral Health' started by biggirlkisss, Oct 24, 2013.

1. biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss Member

I was so busy trying to have enough to pay for the food and all the ray things. I forgot about my teeth. I didnt trust regualr dentist. 3 of my teeth look rotting. It does not hurt I dunno fi I need a root canel on them. front teeth. Ray says to do it. Says if you keep thyroid high u will be ok. I'm scared. What do you guys suggest. Maybe they can be filled if I am lucky. I have to wait till 12 nov unless something is canceld.

2. sara n.

sara n. Member

I suffered with a terribly sensitive and painful tooth for about 2 years, and just finally gave in and had the root canal a few weeks ago. I wish I had done the darn root canal long ago and saved myself the 2 years of pain, even though I did get an infection and had to have antibiotics after the root canal. All is ok now, and no more pain in that tooth.

3. OP
    biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss Member

I'm happy for you that you are not in pain. I'm worried though about the substances they use inside.

4. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Listen to Ray. :2cents

5. Jenn

Jenn Member

Do your teeth hurt or just visually off? Baking soda works wonders keeping them clean and reducing infections that cause pain.

6. OP
    biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss Member

no just sore. I find out tuesday. Fingers crossed no root canal. Ray said it comes down to low thyroid but I'm hopeing that it can be filled. I am brushing lke a bad man with baking soda. Charle I will its just having the anxiety to always keep thyroid high. That is hard on me.

7. OP
    biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss Member

NO ROOT Canal