possible root cancel for my teeth

biggirlkisss

I was so busy trying to have enough to pay for the food and all the ray things. I forgot about my teeth. I didnt trust regualr dentist. 3 of my teeth look rotting. It does not hurt I dunno fi I need a root canel on them. front teeth. Ray says to do it. Says if you keep thyroid high u will be ok. I'm scared. What do you guys suggest. Maybe they can be filled if I am lucky. I have to wait till 12 nov unless something is canceld.

sara n.

I suffered with a terribly sensitive and painful tooth for about 2 years, and just finally gave in and had the root canal a few weeks ago. I wish I had done the darn root canal long ago and saved myself the 2 years of pain, even though I did get an infection and had to have antibiotics after the root canal. All is ok now, and no more pain in that tooth.

biggirlkisss

I'm happy for you that you are not in pain. I'm worried though about the substances they use inside.

biggirlkisss

no just sore. I find out tuesday. Fingers crossed no root canal. Ray said it comes down to low thyroid but I'm hopeing that it can be filled. I am brushing lke a bad man with baking soda. Charle I will its just having the anxiety to always keep thyroid high. That is hard on me.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Parsifal Organic Dentistry/cavity/CO2-bicarbonate And Possible Teeth Infection From An Old Root Canal Oral Health 1
G Possible mold exposure - I need to sleep Ask For Help or Advice 10
Alex Jaramillo Possible testicular torsion Male Issues 2
C Is It Possible To Safely Raise My TSH? Ask For Help or Advice 6
Bogdar Low PTH, Low D, High Calcium - How Is It Possible? Blood Work, Labs 12
Starship Is It Possible To Keep Metabolism High And MTOR Low? Metabolism 2
JanP How To Stop Inflammation Of The Nerves As Quickly As Possible Ask For Help or Advice 3
M Thoughts On PSSD And Possible Treatment Male Issues 4
Doludolu Teeth Enamel Worn Out. Why? Remineralization Possible? Oral Health 76
L Is Growing Taller As An Adult Possible? Male Issues 27
Velve921 What Are Things You Can Do Now That You Didn’t Believe Would Be Possible? Metabolism 1
L Possible To Improve Hearing? Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 5
P Thyroid Woes, Possible Viral Infection/desperate For Guidance Ask For Help or Advice 6
L Possible Skin Cancer Help :/ Skin 5
ScurveDream DHEA Or Pregnenolone To Combat Possible Caffeine-induced Stress? Ask For Help or Advice 8
D Possible Constipation Male Issues 9
R Is It Possible To Regenerate Herniated Spinal Disc ? Ask For Help or Advice 6
D Possible Ways To Lower Serotonin In Young Children Autism 10
D Is It Possible For Gynecomastia Go Away IF You Got It After Puberty? Male Issues 20
ddjd Buying Steroids From China: Any Possible Way To Verify Quality? Ask For Help or Advice 14
J Is It Possible To Grow Bone Structure At The Age Of 21? Ask For Help or Advice 14
G Lab Test Shows HIGH Trans Fats But I Consume Zero Trans Fats. How Is This Possible? Blood Work, Labs 2
alywest Losartan As Anti-coagulant, Possible Explanation For Success In COVID Patients? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
F A Possible Solution To COVID-19 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 3
dfspcc20 Possible Viral Symptoms? Maybe COVID-19? Symptoms, Causes 12
Mito SARS-COV-2 Infection: The Possible Preventative Role Of Methylene Blue Scientific Studies 38
Laurence Possible Inhibitors Of ACE2, The Receptor Of 2019-nCoV Scientific Studies 3
Mito Possible Biological Explanations For Kids’ Escape From COVID-19 Articles & Scientific Studies 0
N PCOS & Tumor On Thyroid - Possible Treatments Female Issues 6
JanP Possible To Overtax The Pancreas / Liver / Digestive System By Too Much Sugar? Ask For Help or Advice 4
T Is It Possible To Heal Hypothyroidism Without Medicine? Thyroid and Hormones 35
C Is It Possible To Supplement Female Cat Hormones After Spaying? Animals 1
R Is It Possible To Restore DHEAs Levels? Ask For Help or Advice 19
UltraSuperior How Do I Get Ripped As Fast As Possible? Weight 12
L Possible (but Painful) Way To Get Around The Accumulating Birth Control In Water Toxins, Detoxification 2
J Need To Boost Metabolism High As Possible For A Test Metabolism 19
Elchapchapchapo Tinnitus - Infared LLLT - Possible Cure Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 2
Watubi Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion. Is Reversal Possible The Ray Peat Way? Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 1
T Is It Possible To Test CD14? Labs 1
G Thyroid Synthetic T3 - Water Solution - Is It Possible ? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
R Possible Reasons For High Potassium On A Blood Test? Ask For Help or Advice 1
LuMonty Possible Aldi Mexican Coke Sale Soda (Mexican Coke, Pepsi, etc.) 6
C Possible Nonclassic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia ? Male Issues 12
JanP Diet Completely Free Of Salt? Possible To Survive / Thrive? Ask For Help or Advice 43
A Orange Light Plus β-Lapachone Derivative As Possible Skin Cancer Treatment Scientific Studies 5
HealthisWealth Is It Possible To Digest Vegetable And No Leafy Stool? Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 0
bboone Possible Iron Overload Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 31
Amazoniac Getting Plenty Of Magnesium Without Supplements: Tough But Possible Magnesium 52
R Possible Goiter? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 3
M White Moons On Nails - Possible Iron Overload? Health 13