Failing Fillings. Want to pull the teeth instead of continuing to refill.

FoodForeal

I had my teeth drilled when I was a child by an aggressive drill fill and bill dentist because of cavities that may or may not have been there before learning about how diet causes cavities and switching to a diet that prevents cavities. I don't want to have to refill my fillings. I just want my teeth with fillings in them removed and a ceramic implant put in to replace the tooth. Is this unwise? I feel that my teeth have been mutilated and I wish I could just amputate them so that they stop making money for dentists I will have to pay to refill them even if I use fillings that are supposedly nontoxic from a biological dentist. Plus, for some reason they seem to cause pain in my teeth long before they technically should be replaced just by chewing and what I assume is the fillings being dislodged and pressed down thereby compacting the dentin. Does anybody have experience with this? I could use feedback soon because I'm having pains from one of my molar fillings.

I had my teeth drilled when I was a child by an aggressive drill fill and bill dentist because of cavities that may or may not have been there before learning about how diet causes cavities and switching to a diet that prevents cavities. I don't want to have to refill my fillings. I just want my teeth with fillings in them removed and a ceramic implant put in to replace the tooth. Is this unwise? I feel that my teeth have been mutilated and I wish I could just amputate them so that they stop making money for dentists I will have to pay to refill them even if I use fillings that are supposedly nontoxic from a biological dentist. Plus, for some reason they seem to cause pain in my teeth long before they technically should be replaced just by chewing and what I assume is the fillings being dislodged and pressed down thereby compacting the dentin. Does anybody have experience with this? I could use feedback soon because I'm having pains from one of my molar fillings.
Why not just take out some of the fillings and see about letting them rebuild themselves. I had a chipped tooth that has filled most of itself back in.

Healthseeker

If there molars don't do it don't get them pulled. Implants can't bite as hard as teeth with roots

I'm.No.One

As a person who was poor AF & went to an agressive cavity=pull a tooth dentist I can tell you a filling is better than no tooth. I was missing 12 teeth by the time I was 16 for basic cavities, luckily my wisdom teeth grew in perfectly/painlessly so I have molars again.

Also, my dad got 2 implants & it seems like every 3-6 months he gets a sudden infection under the gums, even with great oral hygiene. I imagine it's the body unhappy about metal drilled down through the flesh into the jaw.

If the cavities won't heal with the removal of the fillings maybe do some research on the new filling types they have. It's come a long ways.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals