Tooth Chipped/damaged + Cavities -- What Should I Do Now?

Birdie

I think so. A lot of people are doing this. Also iodine should work. I once had an infection in my gums, it was from a puncture of a teeth cleaning tool. That happened during a routine teeth cleaning, I inadvertently closed my mouth when the hygienist had the tool in my mouth and the tip must have been loaded with bacteria. My cheek was swollen. I bought three mouth rinses, thinking that one of them may have a sanitizing effect. Didn’t work. Then I thought of colloidal silver but the low ppm didn’t work, I think it only had 5 ppm. Then I tried 500 ppm and that finally did it! I don’t know why I didn’t try hydrogen peroxide!
Stephan -
What strength do you think of H202 for a rinse. I have 10% to dilute. I used to use 3% I think and that was easy to figure. I'm not confident about diluting the 10%.

(I just ordered Thorne's Vitamin K liquid. Have a lot of gum pain going toward the TMJ area.) Glad for this thread w lots of ideas.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I can only quote what I found on the Internet. There a solution of 3% is recommended. Anything stronger could cause irritation. 10% is one part H2O2 and nine parts of water. 3% would be one part of H2O2 and 97/3=32 parts of water. So to go from the 10% to the 3% solution, take one part of the 10% and add 2.3 parts of water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals