Cavity in left front tooth

Kasper

Hi guys,

I've a problem. Out of nothing, suddenly I have a cavity in my left front tooth.
It really freaks me out a little bit I must say.
It's on the left side of my most left front tooth.

The first day you could only see a tiny whole if you looked at it from the side.
But since, then the cavity is only getting bigger.
And now, it I can see it any moment.
I see some white demineralisation on the sides of the tooth.

I don't know what to do. I've made a appointment with my dentist. But I'm not even sure if I want to get treated by a regular dentist.
Do you guys know what Ray Peat would suggest for this ?
What I know do is regular coconut oil pulling and baking soda washes.

I'm really afraid of drinking coke and orange juice will make it worse. So I know mainly eat honey as sugar.
I also stopped eating oats, and those would not be good for caries I heard.

I think here is some nasty bacteria in this cavitiy, and I've kind of think the only thing that will stop this process is by killing this bacteria.
But I'm not sure, I'm really desperate.... I mean, it is already so big that people can see it if I smile, but probably it will only bigger in the next days.
I read about ozone therapy. Is that maybe an option ?

Edit: oh whoops, wrong thread, I meant to post this in "ask for help"

jyb

I find that honey causes plaque to build up just like sucrose, soda or store OJ. But fresh OJ is different, it still has some anti-bacterial stuff, I find I can go much longer without plaque.

I would add rinsing with baking soda as an option after eating a sugary meal. Maybe you could try pointing a red laser towards the tooth a few times a day? I'm not sure what's the effect of red light on bone. But it will go through the bone easily.

Use milk, if you must have pure sugar you should rinse with baking soda.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You could also use a straw when drinking coke or OJ.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals