Healing a cavity log

Chophouse360

i used to have perfect strong teeth when i was on the carnivore diet. as i transitioned to the ray peat diet my dental health has only gone downhill. as i increased sugar intake it only got worse.
these last couple of months i have been under-eating, super stressed, overworked, haven't been physically active, and ive been eating to much sugar. i moved to a new place and i dont know where to get good foods, yet so ive been eating a lot of white rice because its convenient.

yesterday i suddenly got a bad pain in my tooth and what do you know, there's a big ugly cavity there. the sugar finally took its toll. i think all the white rice was the final straw, depleting me of nutrients.

i really don't wanna go to the dentist, and i am broke as hell. this will be my log of trying to heal it on my own.

my new diet will be:
milk
raw meat
raw eggs
parmesan and other hard cheeses.
squash
vegetable broth
and i will eat a small amount of fruit because i feel like crap when i eat to many animal products. i will chop up the fruit and swallow it so the sugar doesn't reach my teeth.

I'm also gonna be flossing, brushing 3 times a day, and using Listerine. The Listerine here includes fluoride and doesn't have xylitol but oh well. i know from experience that less sugar and more animal fat is good for the teeth. sugar is the main bad guy.

ill also be eating less frequently.

if anyone has any other advice for me, please let me know.

wish me luck, will be uploading pictures as i go.

View attachment 30314View attachment 30315
Get a paste called Remin Pro….dentist.net

HighT

Not exactly for cavities but, ''Biorepair" toothpaste is without fluoride, sls, titanium dioxide.
Also is the only one which has patented ingridient to restore enamel. Others are just marketing.

When I had theeth problems before 5 years I started using it. One year later when I was for the last time for tooth treatment. And I remember while the dentist was drilling something, he complained to the nurse he has never seen such a dense enamel.

But now many of the Biorepair variants do have fluoride and other craps, so you need to double check it.

InChristAlone

That's weird that Peat is telling people that Vit K supplementation is dangerous. He just said in an interview last month (Timpone, I think?) that it's important to supplement K when taking aspirin daily.
I think he says he supps vitamin k1. So maybe he's referring to the high amounts of K2 the guy who emailed him was taking.

freyasam

i used to have perfect strong teeth when i was on the carnivore diet. as i transitioned to the ray peat diet my dental health has only gone downhill. as i increased sugar intake it only got worse.
these last couple of months i have been under-eating, super stressed, overworked, haven't been physically active, and ive been eating to much sugar. i moved to a new place and i dont know where to get good foods, yet so ive been eating a lot of white rice because its convenient.

yesterday i suddenly got a bad pain in my tooth and what do you know, there's a big ugly cavity there. the sugar finally took its toll. i think all the white rice was the final straw, depleting me of nutrients.

i really don't wanna go to the dentist, and i am broke as hell. this will be my log of trying to heal it on my own.

my new diet will be:
milk
raw meat
raw eggs
parmesan and other hard cheeses.
squash
vegetable broth
and i will eat a small amount of fruit because i feel like crap when i eat to many animal products. i will chop up the fruit and swallow it so the sugar doesn't reach my teeth.

I'm also gonna be flossing, brushing 3 times a day, and using Listerine. The Listerine here includes fluoride and doesn't have xylitol but oh well. i know from experience that less sugar and more animal fat is good for the teeth. sugar is the main bad guy.

ill also be eating less frequently.

if anyone has any other advice for me, please let me know.

wish me luck, will be uploading pictures as i go.

View attachment 30314View attachment 30315
Any updates?

OP
I

imei3489

Any updates?
yes! time came and time went. i did like i said i would, but shortly after i fell into a bad depression, and i completely gave up everything. ive barely been brushing my teeth, my hygiene is horrible, but i did cut out all sugar, except oranges, honey and some other fruits. honey never hurt my teeth. but all forms of refined sugar, gone. so my teeth got steadily better, untill i couldnt feel them anymore. i completely stopped caring, forgot about them even.

ive learnt this: jasmine rice, will make my cavities hurt. basmati rice however causes no problems. ive switched to a potato heavy diet, and my teeth do not hurt. right now. however, last week i stupidly ate a bunch of sugar for a few days (pickled food, white sugar, sugary drinks) and my teeth were hurting for a week.

so yeah, i was really exited to keep updating this thread, but man im so far down mentally i just cant do anything. im going to keep eating like i am, and im going to keep staying away from refinded sugars, and hopefully this will just fix itself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals