Ulceration On Left Palate Gums, What To Do?

Kunstruct

I got for 4 days now some ulceration on the gums on the left side on the top maxilla and only on the palate side of the gum and right where the teeth are, from where the teeth start so to speak and speards away from that area.. An area where where I actually got 3 teeth without a a nerve which explains why I haven't gone crying with pain already.
It seems it does not go away, it started with massive headaches, it is quite painful still, my left side of the neck got inflamed a bit and the ganglion under the mandible hurts after several days also.
I do not have flu symptoms.
Temperature is 37C / 98.6F.

Dentist does not know what to recommend, just to wait. Which is rather disheartening seeing that just waiting does not improve the situation.

Not sure what caused it, seems very strange, but it does not seem to go away.
It seemed it appeared after several days in which I washed my face with very diluted ACV after which I have applied D3 in MCT oil on my face and after I consumed lots of soda (cola) and sweets. While before I had a bit of flu and with high sensibility to cold, I was getting shivers at freezing temperatures.

Not sure what should I do, seems a bit of mint tea improves situations a bit for while, but I see not regression, just some pain relief.

I did one some 15min MCT oil pulling once last night, not sure if that was a good idea, seemed ok on the moment then the next day the ulceration I believe was identical or a tiny bit worse.

I've been taking some Zinc, some Energin (B complex) and it does not seem to do anything at improving the situation.
Actually the Zinc (10mg) and Copper (2mg) I was taking before this thing even appears, now since it appeared I have have not taken copper anymore.

Should I mouth rinse with sodium bicarbonate? Or with diluted hydrogen peroxide?
I am not sure if these would do any good or harm?
Maybe something like Iodine on the rubber ulceration would help? Even touching it with my tongue brings a lot of extra pain.
I got Potassium iodide and Povidone-iodine (the common variant used for disinfection in medicine.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals