Mouth Ulcer

E

eat my peat

got a nasty ulcer on my tooth around a week ago now and has not gone away.

I did some searching on the forum to see possible causes and I guess it could be from:

rubbing progest e on gums? eating a big portion of liver? (like 300 grams worth) or not using a fluoride mouthwash?

I also can't really tell if its an ulcer or my gum has like fell off lol (comparing the pic to my other teeth).

any advice to cure this thing, lol. just as a side note: I haven't been to the dentist in well over a year. pretty sure I have some cavities and overall poor oral health. prolonging going as would rather try cure my issues myself instead of getting sucked into potential treatment that is damaging for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 34
Oil pulling is the best for mouth issues. Just put a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it around for 20 minutes.

OP
E

eat my peat

Aspirin gives me mouth sores
have been taking daily aspirin for a while now ... can give it a rest for a bit and see if it helps

Oil pulling is the best for mouth issues. Just put a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it around for 20 minutes.
hey, nice! used to oil pull a while back. can definitely pick it back up and hope it helps it out. coconut oil for the win :)

have been taking daily aspirin for a while now ... can give it a rest for a bit and see if it helps

hey, nice! used to oil pull a while back. can definitely pick it back up and hope it helps it out. coconut oil for the win :)
It works wonders for me when my teeth are sensitive too!

Coconut oil "pulling" is great for whitening teeth too!

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I used to get those often. I haven’t got one in years, since I started taking a multi vitamin daily.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
Any one a day multi vitamin from a vitamin store should help if you have a deficiency that is causing the canker sores (likely).

AJA

Stress, arginine, chocolate, etc. used to trigger them for me. B-50 complex and lysine have helped in the past. Not getting them regularly now, but know what a difficult time it is when dealing with them. Rubbing the contents of a Vitamin E capsule on them several times per day can help reduce the pain. Hang in there!

StephanF

Forum Supporter
500 ppm colloidal silver should work, or MMS (chlorine dioxide), three activated drops, mix in empty glass, wait 30 seconds, add water, add a small amount of baking soda and use it as an oral rinse. Coconut oil pulling sounds like the best to try first!

LA

got a nasty ulcer on my tooth around a week ago now and has not gone away.
Stress, arginine, chocolate, etc. used to trigger them for me. B-50 complex and lysine have helped in the past. Not getting them regularly now, but know what a difficult time it is when dealing with them. Rubbing the contents of a Vitamin E capsule on them several times per day can help reduce the pain. Hang in there!
Underripe orange juice has done this to me
Have patience if you are careful it will go away slowly. It might seem like an eternity. Yes, ugghh Sour Orange Juice is the worst for me. Also, if I eat too much chocolate that doesn’t always work out so well so I give it up for a week, not enough milk does it to me too as it protects me in some way. Last time I had a horrible sour orange juice gums and upper roof of my mouth attack - I gargled with sea-salt in warm water a few times daily for about a week; give or take. I always take B-50 complex, I have heard about people taking lysine and it helped them, chewing on vit E gel-caps helps me too.

Last edited:

Ras

Ever since I started taking high doses of chondroitin sulfate, I do not get aphthous ulcers. I would always get them after biting my lip or cheek, or after eating certain foods, but that no longer happens. I've bitten my lip and cheek several times since I started high doses of chondroitin sulfate, and the wounds simply never become ulcers. They never become anything, nor do I notice them after the bite. It's pretty remarkable, because all my life I could count on a week or two of obnoxious irritation in my mouth every time I bit my lip or cheek, but no more.

It seems to be essential for the healing of soft tissues. Below are links on the cardiovascular benefits of chondroitin sulfate.

Ever since I started taking high doses of chondroitin sulfate, I do not get aphthous ulcers. I would always get them after biting my lip or cheek, or after eating certain foods, but that no longer happens. I've bitten my lip and cheek several times since I started high doses of chondroitin sulfate, and the wounds simply never become ulcers. They never become anything, nor do I notice them after the bite. It's pretty remarkable, because all my life I could count on a week or two of obnoxious irritation in my mouth every time I bit my lip or cheek, but no more.

It seems to be essential for the healing of soft tissues. Below are links on the cardiovascular benefits of chondroitin sulfate.

thank you for this -- do you have a dose you are using, and a brand?

Ras

thank you for this -- do you have a dose you are using, and a brand?
I take PureBulk's powder (coupon code DMITRYKATS).

In April 2023, I began taking six grams a day. I've been taking three grams per day since about the beginning of July.

It won't mix and dissolve with shaking or stirring, so I dump it on top of my water and leave it alone. It will slowly disseminate into the water and dissolve by itself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals