How are you supposed to have healthy teeth without fluoride?

:M :B.

I would get bloodworks before testing that. On one bloodwork I had elevacted prolactin. I would need to know how this works since its a precursor steroid to other stuff s it may raise other stuff at once and some of that may already be high. It is all about ratios but you need to be some sort of genius to understand all these ratios.
1654102418702.png

Luckly Ray is a genius.

OP
R

rayban

View attachment 37398
Luckly Ray is a genius.
Pregnenolone may be a good in general but there has to be situations in which is best not to take, it is a hormone after all, so why not get a bloodwork before changing anything? I mean if you take some vitamin just because, if there is a excess you may just piss it out but not with an hormone.

OP
R

rayban

Mercola once stated on a podcast with Levy that he highly recommends using a water flosser (Waterpik) with Hydrogen Peroxide in it.

Might be worth a shot. If you can't get or don't want to try a Waterpik, I wonder if just adding a little HP to your toothbrush would have a positive effect?
I stopped using Waterpik because it grows mold so fast. You use it, and you have the thing wet inside, during the night it would have mold particles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bJDCnph-14

Im not convinced running it throught vinegar, listerine or something would be enough so I avoid it. Unless someone designs a water irrigator that is transparent and you can see it from the inside to see if everything is clear, I wouldn't be pushing water into my mouth comming from there.

:M :B.

Pregnenolone may be a good in general but there has to be situations in which is best not to take, it is a hormone after all, so why not get a bloodwork before changing anything? I mean if you take some vitamin just because, if there is a excess you may just piss it out but not with an hormone.
1654103334871.png

From the Email exchange. Ray took like 4 grams a day for a year with no bad effects. That was enough for me to start experimenting and not be too worried about it.

OP
R

rayban

So if I have high TSH can I take it? what about high prolactin too?

ivy

On and off I resort to a Portuguese medicinal toothpaste. I only now became aware that it contains hydroxyapatite!
If you find these ingredients safe,

Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Glycerin, Potassium Chlorate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium C12-18 Alkyl Sulfate, Mentha Piperita, Menthol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Anethol, Sodium Saccharin, Thymol, Eugenol.

... you can find it on Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B0006O0VSGView: https://www.amazon.com/Couto-Medicinal-Toothpaste-Portugal-2-5/dp/B0006O0VSG

Still, like other users, for the past two years I've been fighting tartar in my lower front teeth with little success. Coffee drinking, sugary foods and poor digestion must play a part in this.

Callmestar

Neutralizing enzymes in saliva protect teeth. I haven't used fluoride toothpaste since a child, i'm headiing into my mid 30s and have had only 1 filling in my life (which I didn't really need and wish i'd never had). My health isn't great but my teeth don't seem to decay. I typically brush twice a day with just water. I may use toothpaste once in a while and it's always fluoride free.

JamesGatz

I've been doing an experiment for the past 6 months thats gone wonderfully -

- I oil pull 5-10 minutes before bed,
- brush my teeth very softly with a brush (just water)

Then

I smother my teeth and gums in honey - I'm not sure why I started doing this but I remember instinctively it felt right - I believe I was thinking honey's microbial activity should leave the mouth clean

I swear my teeth and gums have never looked this good - Before I started doing this experiment 2 of my teeth had small parts chipped off from years of abusing my teeth and It actually regrew fully which I didn't think was possible

If you do try this experiment I would say to only try it with the high quality solid/crystalized honey (example below) - I wouldn't try this with the liquid/processed kind

0F01BA81-1473-4243-84CB-DAEB2048C23D.jpeg

OP
R

rayban

I've been doing an experiment for the past 6 months thats gone wonderfully -

- I oil pull 5-10 minutes before bed,
- brush my teeth very softly with a brush (just water)

Then

I smother my teeth and gums in honey - I'm not sure why I started doing this but I remember instinctively it felt right - I believe I was thinking honey's microbial activity should leave the mouth clean

I swear my teeth and gums have never looked this good - Before I started doing this experiment 2 of my teeth had small parts chipped off from years of abusing my teeth and It actually regrew fully which I didn't think was possible

If you do try this experiment I would say to only try it with the high quality solid/crystalized honey (example below) - I wouldn't try this with the liquid/processed kind

View attachment 38324
I think im allergic to honey, whenever I tried it, it felt like sticky warm stuff was stuck on my throat, which become irrited, the air pathway thins out, I had this choking feeling, im not trying it again. It was liquid honey tho, but I wouldn't risk any type at this point.

JamesGatz

I think im allergic to honey, whenever I tried it, it felt like sticky warm stuff was stuck on my throat, which become irrited, the air pathway thins out, I had this choking feeling, im not trying it again. It was liquid honey tho, but I wouldn't risk any type at this point.
It was the same with me as well as maple syrup - I believe for many of the liquid honey they heat it up which causes the darker color and makes it highly allergenic - if you can find a light colored solid one then I believe these were processed far less - it's no reaction for me and I was sensitive to it myself

This is the one I use if you are in the US

2849597E-3701-4F80-9BE8-92813295F43E.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom