How are you supposed to have healthy teeth without fluoride?

OP
R

rayban

I am using Dr Wolffs Bioniq repair. It is available in Germany.

I've used their shampoo before, the caffine one. I will pick this toothpaste then. Do you use it daily?

Also, im sure if you start googling each stuff you will find how something is bad:

Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aroma, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Zinc PCA, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene

Like I remember reading sodium sacharin wasn't good or something. It just never ends, there's always articles of some study finding this or that.

shine

I've used their shampoo before, the caffine one. I will pick this toothpaste then. Do you use it daily?

Also, im sure if you start googling each stuff you will find how something is bad:

Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aroma, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Zinc PCA, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene

Like I remember reading sodium sacharin wasn't good or something. It just never ends, there's always articles of some study finding this or that.

True, but it is the best working/least harmful toothpaste that I found. Yes I use it daily.

Jon2547

Put some baking soda on the end of your toothbrush. It ain't that difficult.

Or get some Tom's Toothpaste that has no neurotoxic fluoride.

Fairykiller

You could also use karex (ingredients: Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrated Silica, Hydroxyapatite, Xylitol, Silica, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Limonene)

:M :B.

Blotting is amazing. I swear it gets my teeth cleaner than brushing. It is so easy to do throughout the day to keep the fuzz off the teeth. Atom Bergstrom's book Dead Dentist's Don't Lie is worth picking up. He mentions holding a slice of raw onion (red onion maybe?), a clove of garlic, and cheddar cheese in your mouth for hours to remineralize. I haven't tried that. Lots of good scam busting stuff in his e-book.

OP
R

rayban

Blotting is amazing. I swear it gets my teeth cleaner than brushing. It is so easy to do throughout the day to keep the fuzz off the teeth. Atom Bergstrom's book Dead Dentist's Don't Lie is worth picking up. He mentions holding a slice of raw onion (red onion maybe?), a clove of garlic, and cheddar cheese in your mouth for hours to remineralize. I haven't tried that. Lots of good scam busting stuff in his e-book.
What? stuffing a bunch of food in your mouth for hours? that just sounds like nonsense tbh. Wouldn't the food just root at some point? and I don't feel like holding food in my mouth for a long time, specially garlic and cheese lol.
If no one has a better idea I may start using sensodyne. My teeth on the edges is seriously becoming transparent.

OP
R

rayban

There’s plenty of organic toothpaste brands that don’t have flouride. I use the JASON brand of toothpastes. They work well and are not harsh on your teeth.
Yeah there's many but have been they tested to successfully remineralize teeth on a broad sample of people?

What? stuffing a bunch of food in your mouth for hours? that just sounds like nonsense tbh. Wouldn't the food just root at some point? and I don't feel like holding food in my mouth for a long time, specially garlic and cheese lol.
If no one has a better idea I may start using sensodyne. My teeth on the edges is seriously becoming transparent.
Try the red onion slice, clove of garlic, and cheddar cheese hahahaha. It's like some chemical party in your mouth with some weird fringe logic behind it. we need some test subjects

Apparently the cheese supplies calcium, red onion supplies chlorine and the garlic, flourine. hold in the mouth for an hour then spit out. It's weird but at least it's natural.

It says it's "a cud to rebuild and plate the teeth""therapy for putting a sheen back on the enamel of the teeth"

OP
R

rayban

Apparently the cheese supplies calcium, red onion supplies chlorine and the garlic, flourine. hold in the mouth for an hour then spit out. It's weird but at least it's natural.

It says it's "a cud to rebuild and plate the teeth""therapy for putting a sheen back on the enamel of the teeth"
I'll wait for someone else to try that.

I don't take stuff unless backed by labs. When would one need to take pregnolone?
“When using pregnenolone, men and women alike report feeling a profound mood of resilience and an increased ability to confront challenges successfully.” -Ray Peat
Seems like Ray thinks it's a good general anti stress and it's steroid balancing.
I started taking 70mg doses through out the day beginning a couple weeks ago and am noticing warmer temps and little things improving everywhere.

Ray said all positive things about it in the email exchange and it's use seems very general to me.

baudoman

Mercola once stated on a podcast with Levy that he highly recommends using a water flosser (Waterpik) with Hydrogen Peroxide in it.

Might be worth a shot. If you can't get or don't want to try a Waterpik, I wonder if just adding a little HP to your toothbrush would have a positive effect?

Tzheng2012

HP shouldn't be used long term I hear. Damaging to tissues. Perhaps keep it to 1% solution and it's safer?

Great oral health toothpaste that contains hydroxyapatite a natural fluoride replacement for reminerakization. I use it and I feel it works. For my daytime brushing I just use a very small amount and at night I use a normal amount and spit but don't rinse to coat the teeth with the remineralizer.

I also use one of those negative ion toothbrushes. Can't say it alone is effective for plaque though. Maybe just the brand I got isn't so good?

“When using pregnenolone, men and women alike report feeling a profound mood of resilience and an increased ability to confront challenges successfully.” -Ray Peat
Seems like Ray thinks it's a good general anti stress and it's steroid balancing.
I started taking 70mg doses through out the day beginning a couple weeks ago and am noticing warmer temps and little things improving everywhere.

Ray said all positive things about it in the email exchange and it's use seems very general to me.
What brand of pregnenolone do you take? Where do you buy it?

OP
R

rayban

I would get bloodworks before testing that. On one bloodwork I had elevacted prolactin. I would need to know how this works since its a precursor steroid to other stuff s it may raise other stuff at once and some of that may already be high. It is all about ratios but you need to be some sort of genius to understand all these ratios.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom