Ainaga

xylitol
bentonite clay
diatomaceous earth
hydroxiapatite
baking soda
water
essential oils

the ingredients are listed in amounts from greatest to least. the baking soda is gritty until the second day when everything completely emulsifies, leaving a silky smooth texture. the amount of water you need is minimal, much less than you'd expect. the paste does not separate. it is easy to clean. i use mint, fennel, clove. you can also use it as a mouthwash.

as mentioned, there's more to oral health than toothpaste, but this paste will leave your teeth smooth and your breath fresh. plus, not that you'd want to eat it with a spoon, but you can swallow it without much worry.

i don't like using coconut oil because although it is used -in addition to its antimicrobial properties- as a filler, it ruins the texture. the toothbrush also then becomes impossible to wash with water. soap in toothpaste leaves a coating, especially near the throat, that feels like mucus and is hard to eliminate; plus, natural or otherwise, you'll be swallowing soap.

also, for me, coffee ruins teeth and gums.

Tooth health is almost entirely determined by quantity + quality of saliva, digestive efficiency and internal calcium homeostasis - all of which are a manifestation of internal health. Hyperfocusing on all of these superficial interventions is unlikely to produce real world results if the underlying cause of the cavities isn't addressed.
There's a reason why some people can drown their teeth in coke for years with no issue, whereas others avoid anything and everything from touching their teeth but are plagued with cavities.
Just my 2c.
This is true what you said here, that good teeth are maintained on the inside, from minerals, and go bad ingesting anti-nutrients like grains without adequate calcium. I have only had two minute cavities in my life, one was when I moved out of my family home and started living in boxed grain based snacks and not drinking my usual heavy milk diet and the other one was in my middle forties when I cut milk out for several years.