How are you supposed to have healthy teeth without fluoride?

rayban

If you never use fluoride, how can you protect against acid attacts and demineralization over time? I haven't used toothpaste in like 15 years and i've noticed the edges of my teeth are starting to look "transparent", as if it lacks volume and you can see throught it on the edges. No cavities but it may be time to use some toothpaste. I bought Sensodyne Daily Protect which has no SLS and I will use it 2 to 3 times a week to have some topical fluoride applied on the teeth. It's impossible for the paste to not get all over the mouth as you clean tho, but I don't want to end up with weak teeth. I assume this exposure to fluoride will not be a problem.

Im just wondering what people here do since most don't like fluoride.

For the mouthwash im considering one with CPC a couple times a week. Anyone uses it? Something like this:

VITIS® gingival mouthwash - VITIS® - - DENTAID. Oral Health Experts

Panthenol (Provitamin B5) 0.50%
Reduces inflammation by protecting and revitalizing the gums.
Cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) 0.05%
Antiseptic for daily use that inhibits the formation of oral biofilm (bacterial plaque) and reduces its accumulation, thus controlling the appearance and development of gingivitis.
Zinc lactate 0.14%
Inhibits and reduces gingival bleeding by enhancing the antiseptic effect of cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC).
allantoin

YourUniverse

Low stress, quick bowel transit and minimal endotoxin exposure, a diet rich in minerals and vitamins D & K, teeth physically scrubbed of periodontal pockets. Im sure there are more factors.

Makrosky

I haven't used toothpaste in like 15 years and i've noticed the edges of my teeth are starting to look "transparent", as if it lacks volume and you can see throught it on the edges. No cavities but it may be time to use some toothpaste.
I always use toothpaste and for many years even fluorinated one (until I discovered fluoride is toxic). I had and still do the same thing you are mentioning, specially on my upper incisives. It has nothing to do with using toothpaste or not. It must be something else.

OP
R

rayban

I always use toothpaste and for many years even fluorinated one (until I discovered fluoride is toxic). I had and still do the same thing you are mentioning, specially on my upper incisives. It has nothing to do with using toothpaste or not. It must be something else.
Well perhaps if you didn't use it and benefited from it all these years now it would be worse. Case in point, how do we profit from the beneficial effects of fluoride for the teeth?

Makrosky

Well perhaps if you didn't use it and benefited from it all these years now it would be worse. Case in point, how do we profit from the beneficial effects of fluoride for the teeth?
what beneficial effects? I think that is plain bullsh. created by chemical companies.

But fluoride is neurotoxic among other things. If you insist on using it, iodine displaces fluoride, the info is on the internet.

TeslaFan

Calcium and Magnesium Carbonate will achieve the same result (saturate the enamel) without any of the side effects.

liam183

Oil pulling, tongue scraping, drinking acidic liquids through a straw, tooth brushing with non fluoridated toothpaste, get plenty of minerals, and especially get plenty of fat soluble vitamins (D and K mainly for teeth)

DMF

Plain water is all one needs for healthy teeth/gums.
Swish in/around the mouth three times first thing in the morning to get rid of residual acids, and anything else that settles in during night,
and, the same thing before bed. Also, may not hurt after lunch as well.
Brush with plain water as well.

OP
R

rayban

Plain water is all one needs for healthy teeth/gums.
Swish in/around the mouth three times first thing in the morning to get rid of residual acids, and anything else that settles in during night,
and, the same thing before bed. Also, may not hurt after lunch as well.
Brush with plain water as well.
I get plaque buildup easily on the same teeth for some reason, the ones at the front at the bottom, and like I said the teeth look a bit transparent on the edges. I've been using only water after brushing but its not enough to keep these problems at bay. I have to go get the plaque removed every 6 month and im not sure how viable it is to keep doing this for the emanel.

Gânico

Nutrition is all that matters for teeth health, not comercial garbage fluoride toothpaste, otherwise all animals and primitive people would be toothless.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

A year ago i was suffering from early periodontitis besides using those toothpastes to brush, my teeth were loose and i tought i would lose some of them.

But hopefully i was able to halt and reverse it changing my diet, now they are firm again and strong as steel. Besides nutrition, baking soda is enough to keep them clean, white, plaque free and maintain the alkaline mouth ph.

Grapelander

The type of fluoride in teeth is calcium fluoride; this is not what is put in the water supply.
Black tea has fluoride if you really think you need it; as noted in post above Good Diet = Good Teeth.

Placating a Nation By Craig Stellpflug The Atrocity of Medical Treatment without Informed Consent
The introduction of this medication into the drinking water was to control the population and squelch the ability to organize rebellion among the citizens of certain areas and ethnic groups along with the prisoners in the war camps. This medication is the same basic chemical being used today.

Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him…any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." Signed: CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist

While it is true that our teeth and bones require fluoride to be healthy and strong, what we need is calcium fluorophosphate and not sodium fluoride. This form of calcium fluoride is important for muscle tone, tissue, tendon and capillary strength and bonding calcium from the saliva to the teeth. Homeopathic remedies of Calcium fluoride work for symptoms of hardening of the arteries, hard tumors, hemorrhoids, varicose veins and emotional problems. Calcium fluoride is found naturally in water and some food sources and will not mottle the teeth as other forms of fluoride will.

Sodium fluoride on the other hand is an acute poison that in excessive amounts will shorten the life span, mottle the teeth and make the bones brittle as well as promote various cancers. This form of fluoride imitates the hydrogen ion which easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and allows fluoride access to brain tissues. Studies and independent scientific evidence have shown that sodium fluoride in small amounts in the brain causes symptoms of mental disturbances and has the psychological effect of making humans docile and subservient. Sodium fluoride also has a strong affinity for bonding with aluminum which is a causative factor in Alzheimer’s disease.

ALS

Calcium fluoride is found in mineral springs. Sodium fluoride is the tap water additive.

Vins7

Low stress, quick bowel transit and minimal endotoxin exposure, a diet rich in minerals and vitamins D & K, teeth physically scrubbed of periodontal pockets. Im sure there are more factors.
On a practical level, how would this translate? Animal protein, fruits, dairy, sun exposure, activated charcoal...?

Mossy

There's another thread where a few people have claimed success with K2(mk4) has helped: topically, on the teeth and gums, as was ingesting.

shine

Hydroxyapatite instead of fluoride
This.
I had some teeth going transparent at the edges as well and they are completely mineralized again. Been using it for years now. Get a toothpaste with hydroxyapatite.

OP
R

rayban

Nutrition is all that matters for teeth health, not comercial garbage fluoride toothpaste, otherwise all animals and primitive people would be toothless.

View attachment 33970

A year ago i was suffering from early periodontitis besides using those toothpastes to brush, my teeth were loose and i tought i would lose some of them.

But hopefully i was able to halt and reverse it changing my diet, now they are firm again and strong as steel. Besides nutrition, baking soda is enough to keep them clean, white, plaque free and maintain the alkaline mouth ph.
My diet is good. Meanwhile my cousin has a mediocre diet and has no problems. Looks like genetics play a major key.

OP
R

rayban

This.
I had some teeth going transparent at the edges as well and they are completely mineralized again. Been using it for years now. Get a toothpaste with hydroxyapatite.
Which one has no fluoride then?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom