Mouth Ulcer

I take PureBulk's powder (coupon code DMITRYKATS).

In April 2023, I began taking six grams a day. I've been taking three grams per day since about the beginning of July.

It won't mix and dissolve with shaking or stirring, so I dump it on top of my water and leave it alone. It will slowly disseminate into the water and dissolve by itself.

There seems evidence that it can be carcinogenic. Have you seen those studies?

Ras

There seems evidence that it can be carcinogenic. Have you seen those studies?
I have a vague sense of having read that cancers produce more chondroitin sulfate, or something to that effect. It didn't convict me enough to forego chondroitin's certain benefits.

LA

The people who are cited in the posting died fairly young (76 & 83) and died younger than Dr. Peat.

Included are some who lived longer and are worth considering

In Memoriam: William F. Sardi, 1945-2022 (age 76)
Bill Sardi – beloved author, prolific writer, eloquent speaker, unique researcher, prominent health pioneer, and passionate advocate for liberty, both in health and in politics – unexpectedly passed away on February 14, 2022, in Southern California, at the age of 76, apparently of a pulmonary embolism
[view:]In Memoriam: William F. Sardi, 1945-2022

Lester M. Morrison was 83 when he died Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
[view:Lester Morrison; Pioneer in Diet, Health

Raymond Peat PhD, died on Thanksgiving at age 86
nothing much has been given as to his cause of death - so maybe a heart-attack during or after his stroke?
[view:]age at death of Raymond Peat PhD at DuckDuckGo.

Linus Pauling died of prostate cancer on August 19, 1994, at 19:20 at home in Big Sur, California.[13] He was 93 years old.

Albert von Szent-Györgyi, PhD, "ascorbic acid" 1893-1986 , age 93

Jack La Lanne (Godfather of Modern Fitness)
Francois Henri "Jack" LaLanne - September 26, 1914 – January 23, 2011
(age 96 years, 3 months, 23 days)
was an American fitness and nutrition guru and motivational speaker

Ancel Keys, physiologist and public health scientist, was born on January 20, 1904. He died on November 20, 2004, aged 100.
[---view:© The American Physiological Society - Ancel Keys

My maternal line grandfather died age 104. He fell while going back into the house while climbing a few stairs in the dark after the back-porch light went out. The fall broke his ribs, which punctured his lungs. He had gone outside to puff on a cigar. Every Friday he liked to eat a can of sardines and 1/2 of a raw onion. Then he would go outside and drink a shot of whiskey while puffing a cigar; he did not inhale. I was told that he said inhaling smoke into the lungs was unhealthy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals