Receding Gums

Thanks, EH.

That's a lot of D3.
You experienced no side effects from taking that much D3? Were you also drinking a lot of milk and/or taking calcium at the same time?

Also, did you mean 3 grams of Lipo C?

no bad effects. I'm drinking more milk now. 3 grams, yes.

X3CyO

@charlie
Have you reached a solution for your gums yet?

Id assume its something involving not enough nutrition to back up the higher metabolism.

Personally oil pulling has stopped the recession of my gums, but, nothing has worked well in fixing the problem.

ilovethesea

I have some receding as well, but apparently mine was caused by teeth grinding - not any infection or problem in the gums. I can't remember exactly how my dentist explained it, but maybe something to look into? I had no idea that grinding could cause a problem at the gumline!

Also, grinding is caused by serotonin/bad gut bacteria, and that's my biggest struggle. So it all makes sense now.

I might get a bite guard fitted to prevent it from getting any worse, but I really need to work on fixing my gut!

Luann

I read that bentonite clay is rich in silica, which used to be used for heavy-duty cleaning. Clay-brushers: are you confident that it's ok for teeth?

tomisonbottom

@charlie

Id assume its something involving not enough nutrition to back up the higher metabolism.

Personally oil pulling has stopped the recession of my gums, but, nothing has worked well in fixing the problem.

Do you still do oil pulling? How are your gums now?

tomisonbottom

Several years. The bone complete regenerated as seen by measuring pockets and a panorex. I had one 4mm pocket only last checkup. Before I had a lot of regression and numerous 3 4 and even 5 mm pockets

I was doing high fat during this time. But the difference was k2. Vitamin d3. And lipo c. Also ubiquinone. I think these made an enormous difference. I floss but do not brush more than once a day.

50,000 units of D3 every day for a few months
about 30mg of K2
Lipo C about 3 dramgs
300 mg of ubiquinone
also about 10,000 units of A.

This is amazing....most people haven't been able to see a definite difference in pockets like this and a lot of sources say it's not even fixable.
What made you try the C ?
And how long were you doing this before you saw improvement?

Thanks!

Motif

@charlie

@charlie would like to know this too!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals