Straightening Teeth

Logan-

My two upper front teeth started to overlap about six months ago, before that they were perfectly aligned. What can I do to reverse this and straighten them? The overlapping seems to be getting worse over time.

So far, I have read things like DHEA, vitamin K2, mewing can help. Any ideas?

I take vitamin C for healthy gums; vitamin K2, calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin A for the bones and teeth. I have been doing mewing for some months. Haven't tried DHEA yet, but using pregnenolone every day. My nutrition is good (Peating), my metabolism, resting heart rate and temperatures are all good. My body posture is also good. I have been Peating for 6 months, my TSH and other hormone levels seem good.

Some quotes about this I found in the forum while reading relevant threads:

It reminded me of RP's experience with DHEA, which increased his height at an older age and
straightening of wisdom tooth.

That I'm aware of, he claimed 1.5" gain in height and certain teeth shifted back in place(wisdom teeth?). Not sure if he also appeared younger due to less wrinkles/better skin; if I'm missing anything else, please mention it.
How can DHEA shift teeth like that? Would it have the same effect on other facial bones?

Cyproheptadine makes my wisdom teeth move everytime I take it.

I've actually experienced this too, but moreso with MK-7 combined with MK-4, than with MK-4 alone. Never taken cypro yet.

The tooth pattern basically becomes more circular, and less parabolic, and the little crookedness that I naturally have straightens out.

I'm reviving this thread because I started taking 10mg DHEA daily about a week ago and now I'm getting pain in many of my lower teeth. I had wisdom teeth ten years ago which caused all my well structured teeth to get very congested, but I haven't had pain or problems like this at all in those ten years. I'm sure the DHEA is somehow connected

This literally has just started happening to me too. I'm wondering if it's something to do with me adding DHEA to my regime. I read a few threads about dhea affecting teeth/jaw positions

Are you supplementing with vitk2? It’s possible your jaw is growing allowing more space between the teeth.

Over the last 6-7 years I've developed some spacing in my teeth (the top front two / left bottom cuspid and bicuspid). I originally had bonding done years ago to correct the spacing in the top front two, so it's rather strange to me that a gap developed again.

Does calcium play a role at all?

Some people experience developing spaces/gaps in their teeth, I think that kind of change could help with the crookedness in my upper front teeth. Palatal expansion (maxilliary expansion) could also be helpful I guess, is there a natural (non-orthodontic) way to achieve this expansion?

Last edited:

somuch4food

I would ask myself why have my teeth started to overlap and look at removing/changing something I have been doing. More is not always better.

OP
L

Logan-

I would ask myself why have my teeth started to overlap and look at removing/changing something I have been doing. More is not always better.

I have questioned as to why this might be happening.

I have had nutritional deficiencies, especially calcium deficiency because of my diet. After started Peating I started to take a calcium supplement (along with other supplements like K2), I think this (along with inflammation, stress, other nutritional deficiencies) might have weakened my teeth, because my diet was extremely lacking in calcium for about five years (until I started Peating in 2018).

I also had a habit of biting my lower lip when I was stressed, which could have added to the shift in their places. I stopped doing this when I realized it.

Last edited:
OP
L

Logan-

Peat ate some DHEA, not much, only several milligrams daily. He noted the following:

A mole fell off! Other patients had the same results.
Wisdom teeth impacted 20 years prior rotated into position.
Peat grew 1.5 inches at the age of 46. His weight stayed the same but his waist size decreased. In several months he lost his middle appearance because he got taller.
Topical DHEA on his gray hair caused its original color to return!
Wisdom teeth extraction

Maybe they'll emerge entirely and align, like Peat's wisdom teeth did (in his 40s, no less) when he took DHEA. I'm 30.

I'm reviving this thread because I started taking 10mg DHEA daily about a week ago and now I'm getting pain in many of my lower teeth. I had wisdom teeth ten years ago which caused all my well structured teeth to get very congested, but I haven't had pain or problems like this at all in those ten years. I'm sure the DHEA is somehow connected
Cypro, Wisdom Teeth, Pain