Fixed gum swelling inflammation with salt water swishes

cs3000

anecdotal report i thought might be worth posting for ppl looking

yesterday I woke up with swollen gums in between 2 teeth for some reason. saw a study where swishing salt water for 1 minute was as effective as an antibiotic mouthwash, due to changing ph of the mouth and some other stuff. they used a few hundred mg salt per 15ml mouthful.

so every couple hours i put 1gram salt in 50ml of water and dissolved. swished it around the area for a couple minutes, spat out and left it without drinking water again for a bit. maybe did this 5 times or so over the day including once before bed

Woke up today and the swelling is gone

for clarity if relevant i also took 1g elderberry (did day before also though), some kaloba, and i started 1.5mg k2 mk-4 and 500mg calcium yesterday

anecdotal report i thought might be worth posting for ppl looking

yesterday I woke up with swollen gums in between 2 teeth for some reason. saw a study where swishing salt water for 1 minute was as effective as an antibiotic mouthwash, due to changing ph of the mouth and some other stuff. they used a few hundred mg salt per 15ml mouthful.

so every couple hours i put 1gram salt in 50ml of water and dissolved. swished it around the area for a couple minutes, spat out and left it without drinking water again for a bit. maybe did this 5 times or so over the day including once before bed

Woke up today and the swelling is gone

for clarity if relevant i also took 1g elderberry (did day before also though), some kaloba, and i started 1.5mg k2 mk-4 and 500mg calcium yesterday
It is great you got right on that. Most people would sit on that and let it get worse until they had to run to the dentist, or worse, let their teeth fall out. “Oil pulling” with coconut oil is just as effective and whitens the teeth as a bonus. Thanks for sharing!

David PS

Salt water rinses are good and they are recommended after dental extractions or periodontal surgery.

SamYo123

Refined or unrefined
It is great you got right on that. Most people would sit on that and let it get worse until they had to run to the dentist, or worse, let their teeth fall out. “Oil pulling” with coconut oil is just as effective and whitens the teeth as a bonus. Thanks for sharing!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom