Methylene Blue + Barley Grass Juice Powder Mouthwash

Jib

Been making and using this for the past several weeks and it seems to be helping a lot with tooth sensitivity. I'm hoping it can help with receding gums as well. My gums are so bad I've already had two surgeries to help repair them and they wanted to schedule me for 6 or 7 more. The surgery was a year and a half ago or so.

Recipe: about 1/2 teaspoon barley grass juice powder, one drop of methylene blue, and water. Swish for several minutes, then spit out.

I originally tried methylene blue by itself after reading about some people using it as a mouth rinse. However, diluted with just a little water, I worried it would stain my teeth. I'm not sure if it can permanently stain teeth in very high concentrations but I would rather not find out!

Heard many testimonials about wheatgrass juice as a mouthwash. So I was doing barley grass, as I already have that powder as a supplement.

Then switched to methylene blue. Then had the idea: what if the juice powder will negate the blue-staining effect of the methylene blue? And it seems it does. I put just enough water in for a small mouthful, so it's very concentrated with a drop of methylene blue. No staining on the teeth at all after spitting out. Great!

Very cheap and leaves my mouth feeling very fresh. I'm hoping the addition of methylene blue will have some added beneficial effects for cleaning and protecting the gums. I'm only 31 years old, and as mentioned, very severely receding gums and a long history of extreme tooth sensitivity. Some nagging pain I was having in one of my molars seems to be immediately soothed by rinsing with this mixture. I've been doing it once or twice a day.

dabdabdab

methylene blue increases peroxide

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals