Restoring Tooth Enamel

tomisonbottom

I have remineralized those soft opaque spots using MI Paste. I applied it straight after brushing, it seems to work best when I dry the tooth surface as well. I try not to swallow for a good while afterwards as the paste doesn't agree with me when ingested. The soft spot gradually shrank until it was completely smooth in a week or two.

How long did you leave it on? Like ten minutes?

How long did you leave it on? Like ten minutes?

Yeah around 10 minutes.

Fresh white spots seem to respond well to MI Paste once per day. However, I've found another one I hadn't noticed that seems more stubborn... Hoping it will respond to multiple applications per day, if I can ever get into the habit.

BRMarshall

I heard of the Dr. Manhart and the Calcium Therapy Institute I believe some where on these forum threads and thanks
to that and purchasing some of there products have been extremely helpful!

Calcium Therapy Institute for dental disease education, prevention, and materials to heal!

Dr. Manhart has developed his own unique approach to not only dental issues, but osteoporosis and skin issues as well. In was in fact
for me that using his skin application that i knew something was working right as my skin started to feel much much softer and smooth.

Dr. Manhart has studies published on his site along with articles that explain his approach, which revolves around the application of
calcium.

There is also within this the tragic case of the fact that he has been doing this for a long time and that the mainstream dental communities
are not interested, which of course is the all too common tragic story concerning modern monopoly medicine.

Good Luck!

ddjd

xylitol is pretty impressive. just dissolve a few teaspoons in small amount of water and keep it in your mouth for as long as possible. i usually do about 20 minutes.

Inaut

I’ve been using it too but started adding some baking soda. Teeth feel clean

D

danishispsychic

i worked on my enamel all of 2018 and now they are like double the thickness . what did i do? a2 milk, and cheese, heavy vit D/K supplementation and clay toothpaste. i had to quit oj because of the cold sore madness that was my face. i take a c gummie now- rose hips and gelatin. also ...... i really think that all the hydrolyzed gelatin that i add to milk has helped as well. my teeth went from super weak and flimsy to strong horse teeth but it took me like 3 months at least. also if you can stand drinking/eating food grade clay or some kind , it helps too.

Brandin

What
i worked on my enamel all of 2018 and now they are like double the thickness . what did i do? a2 milk, and cheese, heavy vit D/K supplementation and clay toothpaste. i had to quit oj because of the cold sore madness that was my face. i take a c gummie now- rose hips and gelatin. also ...... i really think that all the hydrolyzed gelatin that i add to milk has helped as well. my teeth went from super weak and flimsy to strong horse teeth but it took me like 3 months at least. also if you can stand drinking/eating food grade clay or some kind , it helps too.
What type of clay???

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals