Adding baking soda to remove acidity

welshwing

I notice a lot of people here complain about dental problems likely because fruits like orange juice are acids and remove phosphorus from teeth on contact + carbs are generally bad for teeth if not rinsed off promptly, but not all carbs are acids. Sugar isn't an acid and can't harm teeth at all, it will only produce acid when you don't rinse it off with water. This is why I avoid fruit like OJ with a pH around 3-4, because it destroys teeth and it causes acid reflux.

It's still a good carb so I want to eat it somehow. I think baking soda can react to acids when you add water and somehow it makes them alkaline. I'm not sure if it will work well with orange juice, or if it's healthy to eat so much if orange juice is a staple in your diet.

EX: vitamin C powder mixed with water and baking soda will fizz and become sodium ascorbate which is actually the most soluble form of vitamin C and more alkaline than water so it won't harm teeth or cause acid reflux.

Taking calcium + monsodium phosphate + vitamin D is great for teeth, maybe that will help prevent damage from acidic fruits. Acids are the only thing that can dissolve teeth and cause a cavity, nothing else can. It's produced by the germs in your mouth that feed on carbs, but OJ/lime/lemon is already an acid thus it damages your teeth whether you rinse it off or not.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals