Whats THE SECRET to PERFECT TEETH

EvanHinkle

@haidut nailed it, and I’ll toss in another vote for water-pik (I add camphosal to it personally).

Also, you’ll see testimonials for the calcium therapy institute around the forum. I highly recommend their products. Top notch! And the dentist who founded it is retired but will do teleconference consultations still if you reach out to him.

Rapamycin and doxy are two other tools in the arsenal. There’s some studies I liked in the Rapa thread about jaw bone being regenerated by Rapa. Doxy and Rapa make my teeth like Teflon, (no bacteria/plaque, etc).

Coffee enemas! Got issues with phase one/two detox as a result of chronic endotoxiemia? Help the liver out. Everything will work better, (and you might find you digest starch better-allowing you to cut back on sugar intake temporarily).

Redlight and bag breathing: Ray says calcium won’t be shunted into bone without CO2. I have a redlight mouth guard device that I use a few times a week.

I had deep pockets as a child, (probably totally undiagnosed infection, not to mention hypothyroidism) and my teeth are stronger and my gums are better at 42 than at any point prior in my life.

Best of luck!

Frankdee20

K2MK7 from health natura has completely cleared tartar out of my teeth.
Nice… I only ever used their A D K product which has 200 MCG of MK 7 per serving as a constituent.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for posting that link. I knew an abrasiveness scale existed but I’ve been looking for it for a couple of years.

Hi Rafe! You’re welcome. :)

Amazing, I'm going to try the Kaolin Clay, thanks!

You’re welcome, James. :)

-Luke-

A few years back after 2 decades of smoking and drinking alcohol my dentist told me I had severe gum disease. I’d just started to sort my ***t out. I stumbled onto a podcast with Patrick McKeown about how bad mouth breathing is for all facets of health and realised I’d been doing it for years, especially while sleeping. I started taping my mouth at night and making sure I was primarily nasal breathing during the day. Went to the dentist a year later and he was shocked that my gum disease was completely healed. Funnily enough a girl in work told me the other day that I have nice teeth. The only other things I do is fluoride free toothpaste, floss every day and eating very little bread. That stuff sticks to your teeth and probably causes loads of damage.
RayPeatForum - the only place where "Shut your ******* mouth, you mouth breather!" is a well-intentioned recommendation and not an insult.

But all kidding aside. I have always woken up with a very dry mouth and taping the mouth at night alleviates that massively.

stoic

I bought a water flosser after my dentist told me to stop brushing my teeth and use a water flosser only and add a bit of Listerine or something of this sort.
Interesting. Was he a conventional dentist?

PopSocket

Interesting. Was he a conventional dentist?
She is a woman and quite conventional. Used to go to her as a kid. Used to be one of the best at the time in my city. Now she is 70yo and is battling health issues. Still practicing though.

Last edited:

stoic

She is a woman and quite conventional. Used to go to her as a kid. Used to be one of the best at the time in my city. Now she is 70yo and is battling health issues. Still practicing though.
That's nice. Older doctors can be real treasures – wiser and less dogmatic.

Yea you're right honestly,

Honestly, I could feel how bad my teeth gets when I'm eating refined sugar and bread especially (I eat a lot of bread), but if I stop eating that, the other parts of my body don't feel as good.

Right now, I'm going to do tons of experimentation with the best everyone here recommends, It would be amazing if my protocol is so strong that I can go back to eating candy again
Yeah man, those catch 22 situations are frustrating. Plus it’s probably easier to quit heroin than it is bread. I stay away from it for the most part but every now and then I need a damn burger or grilled cheese etc. Maybe keep some mastic gum on you at all times and chew on that straight after eating. That’ll probably do a good job removing any excess gooey gluten.

RayPeatForum - the only place where "Shut your ******* mouth, you mouth breather!" is a well-intentioned recommendation and not an insult.

But all kidding aside. I have always woken up with a very dry mouth and taping the mouth at night alleviates that massively.
Yeah man, me too. I was taping my mouth to improve sleep and for general energy and health, so the reversal of my gum disease was a happy accident. James Nestor’s book Breath is worth a scan if you haven’t read it yet.

schultz

It is not a good idea to brush teeth with baking soda because it is abrasive.

In regards to tooth enamel it's actually a very mild abrasive. Way lower than commercial toothpastes. It has also been shown to whiten teeth and in at least one study I saw it actually increased microhardness of teeth to a greater degree compared to the control (control brushed with water only).

cs3000

I’ve heard some pretty far out alchemical theories of regrowing teeth but that’s for another day.
:eyes:

swishing water each time after sugar / starch is a good idea

was trying nano hydroxyapatite for tooth irritation, took for 2 weeks without effect
& looking more into it both the nano and micro particles can cause damage, depends on the shape but they can cause a big inflammation response
The shape and size of hydroxyapatite particles dictate inflammatory responses following implantation - Scientific Reports

& effect size on remineralization aint gr8 anyway.
might help to prevent more loss but for regrowth , in cell studies they added it for 7 days and saw +10%. ? if added for 24 hours a day, thats 168 hours for +10%,
so brushing 2x 2 minutes a day u might enjoy slightly remineralized teeth in the grave. in exchange for inflammation potential

Last edited:

joaquin

"Unlocking the Dental Code: The Science Behind Perfect Teeth"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals