The most effective cleaning technique I've tried for Teeth (Cheap, accessible and non-abrasive)

Greyfox

Since I did an orange juice fast and a round of anti-biotics, my teeth started to become really gritty and sensitive and brushing would not get the grit off causing a rough texture on the surface of the teeth. Also brushing seemed to be too harsh for my teeth and was making them worse overall, so I experimented with oil pulling with coconut oil which seemed to really help but the grit would still remain. Until I started to rub the teeth with paper towels after oil pulling. After spitting out the oil and leaving a small amount in my mouth I rub the paper on the teeth and it leaves everything feeling exceptionally smooth. I assume the paper towel may actually be pulling out bacteria from inside the teeth with the oil. I know some people here advocate oil pulling with coconut oil but has anyone tried using the paper towel afterwards?
I've done this for a few days in a row and it makes my teeth feel so much better afterward for hours so I think this is going to be my new method of cleaning the teeth.

golder

Since I did an orange juice fast and a round of anti-biotics, my teeth started to become really gritty and sensitive and brushing would not get the grit off causing a rough texture on the surface of the teeth. Also brushing seemed to be too harsh for my teeth and was making them worse overall, so I experimented with oil pulling with coconut oil which seemed to really help but the grit would still remain. Until I started to rub the teeth with paper towels after oil pulling. After spitting out the oil and leaving a small amount in my mouth I rub the paper on the teeth and it leaves everything feeling exceptionally smooth. I assume the paper towel may actually be pulling out bacteria from inside the teeth with the oil. I know some people here advocate oil pulling with coconut oil but has anyone tried using the paper towel afterwards?
I've done this for a few days in a row and it makes my teeth feel so much better afterward for hours so I think this is going to be my new method of cleaning the teeth.
Not tried this, but thanks for the recommendation, I’ll give it a try.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

Not tried this, but thanks for the recommendation, I’ll give it a try.
Let me know how it goes. I'm still using this and it's just superior to brushing. Also the effects seem to last longer, the cleaner it gets.

HeyThere

FWIW, ever since I started using a Sonicare toothbrush decades ago, I have no plaque. None. Praises from my dentist how I floss (I never do. Never.) how I brush before bed (nope, I even eat junk before bed sometimes). Family member that doesn't use it gets the scraaaape treatment for plaque every cleaning.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

FWIW, ever since I started using a Sonicare toothbrush decades ago, I have no plaque. None. Praises from my dentist how I floss (I never do. Never.) how I brush before bed (nope, I even eat junk before bed sometimes). Family member that doesn't use it gets the scraaaape treatment for plaque every cleaning.
Yeah, maybe it depends on the brush? I used a soft bristle manual brush and it just wasn't getting rid of the grit. I would have had to brush a lot harder than I am comfortable with. My teeth become sensitive from massive endotoxin die-off so it's delicate in there at the moment. I'm trying not to cause further damage and this method has been the absolute lifesaver. I think the residual oil leftover may be acting like a membrane to keep bacteria out for a few hours as well because they are so smooth.

Tim Lundeen

Would suggest using cotton cloth squares instead of paper towels. Paper likely has lots of toxins... Non-organic cotton is ok as long as it is washed multiple times before first use.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

Would suggest using cotton cloth squares instead of paper towels. Paper likely has lots of toxins... Non-organic cotton is ok as long as it is washed multiple times before first use.
Nice suggestion. I'm not sure it's so bad. when I finish wiping with the paper towel I swish the remainder of the oil over my teeth and spit out the remainder. Hopefully the oil just binds up whatever crap comes from the towel. The results have exceeded expectations. Do you use the cotton cloth squares?

Runenight201

Seems super sketchy to do an orange juice fast. Why deprive your body of a nutrients? Not getting sufficient protein and calcium is going to create deficiencies and degeneration.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

Seems super sketchy to do an orange juice fast. Why deprive your body of a nutrients? Not getting sufficient protein and calcium is going to create deficiencies and degeneration.
In all honesty, I felt amazing. My hair never felt better and completely stopped falling out and became resilient to even tugging on it. It developed this wispy, feathery feel to it that was pleasant to the touch. Too much fat makes my scalp greasy, stress to increase and then the hair falls out. I did add a large latte most days for a little calcium and protein though. I had other benefits but what I learned from it was valuable to me.
1. I possibly have issues with too much fat in the diet
2. I have difficulty digesting protein
3. Endotoxin is a bigger problem than I thought, since quiting the bulky foods and sticking to liquids I noticed an increase in penis size. Even after not eating any solid foods I continued to excrete this sludge which I'm guessing the OJ was helping to remove impacted fecal matter. I apologise for the TMI.
If it weren't for the effects on my teeth which are similar to the effects of bacteria die off I get from anti-biotics, I would have kept the experiment rolling. must have done about 8 days.

Runenight201

In all honesty, I felt amazing. My hair never felt better and completely stopped falling out and became resilient to even tugging on it. It developed this wispy, feathery feel to it that was pleasant to the touch. Too much fat makes my scalp greasy, stress to increase and then the hair falls out. I did add a large latte most days for a little calcium and protein though. I had other benefits but what I learned from it was valuable to me.
3. Endotoxin is a bigger problem than I thought, since quiting the bulky foods and sticking to liquids I noticed an increase in penis size. Even after not eating any solid foods I continued to excrete this sludge which I'm guessing the OJ was helping to remove impacted fecal matter. I apologise for the TMI.
If it weren't for the effects on my teeth which are similar to the effects of bacteria die off I get from anti-biotics, I would have kept the experiment rolling. must have done about 8 days.

You probably have a bit more resilience in your being than me, cuz if I did something like that now I'd degenerate pretty quickly, but I do distinctly recall from my initial ventures into Peatland doing an OJ and milk fast and feeling quite euphoric.

Carbs and minerals are really important for hair health, so I'm guessing that's why your hair looked very healthy only consuming OJ.

I know what you mean by sludge, I feel like most people have it. A lot of people in the fruitarian circles I believe attempt to get rid of this by doing their fruit/juice fasts.

I'm skeptical tho. I believe a much more sustainable approach is to increase fibrous foods cooked in saturated fat to change the gut microflora.

I am curious to know what your athletic output was on pure OJ. In my opinion this is just as an important aspect of health as everything else. VO2 max is a strong predictor of longevity and health span, and I believe our diet can influence this just as much as undergoing an exercise regimen. There are times when I'm so inflamed and diseased I can't even stand up for 10 solid minutes straight, vs other times when I can go run 2 miles just fine.

Lastly, when I increase my protein intake, woman become much more attracted to me, which has to mean something. I do believe searching for a way to properly eat a lot of protein, and just as important overall calories as well, which is indicative of a healthy metabolism, is the fountain of youth.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

You probably have a bit more resilience in your being than me, cuz if I did something like that now I'd degenerate pretty quickly, but I do distinctly recall from my initial ventures into Peatland doing an OJ and milk fast and feeling quite euphoric.

Carbs and minerals are really important for hair health, so I'm guessing that's why your hair looked very healthy only consuming OJ.

I know what you mean by sludge, I feel like most people have it. A lot of people in the fruitarian circles I believe attempt to get rid of this by doing their fruit/juice fasts.

I'm skeptical tho. I believe a much more sustainable approach is to increase fibrous foods cooked in saturated fat to change the gut microflora.

I am curious to know what your athletic output was on pure OJ. In my opinion this is just as an important aspect of health as everything else. VO2 max is a strong predictor of longevity and health span, and I believe our diet can influence this just as much as undergoing an exercise regimen. There are times when I'm so inflamed and diseased I can't even stand up for 10 solid minutes straight, vs other times when I can go run 2 miles just fine.

Lastly, when I increase my protein intake, woman become much more attracted to me, which has to mean something. I do believe searching for a way to properly eat a lot of protein, and just as important overall calories as well, which is indicative of a healthy metabolism, is the fountain of youth.
I'm skeptical tho. I believe a much more sustainable approach is to increase fibrous foods cooked in saturated fat to change the gut microflora
It's funny you should mention that because lately I have been using Haidut's Defibron product and it is cleaning me out. Either that or the recent addition of BCAA supplements.
My athletic performance would certainly have been trash. I would not have exercised on such a restrictive regimen. Though I will say I did look and feel more androgenic at times. Also at one point I had a spontaneous impulse to break into a sprint to beat my friend to someone's house. This would never normally happen to me. Almost a juvenile/playful impulse.
Interesting about the female attraction and protein link. I experience the exact same phenomenon on semen retention.

Vins7

what model of sonicare toothbrush? there are several ranging from €10 to €70

Vins7

Could the increase in the size of the penis be simply due to the fact that the increase in liquid intake makes the bladder fill more, therefore there will be more desire to urinate and this stimulates the penis to have a more erect tone.

Maybe out of topic but did a.milk fast and never felt so flexible in my life without doing any exercise or movement or walking. A side,felt stoned,and went to the toilet several times.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

Could the increase in the size of the penis be simply due to the fact that the increase in liquid intake makes the bladder fill more, therefore there will be more desire to urinate and this stimulates the penis to have a more erect tone.
No this was a proper gain in size akin to improved hormones. It also was bigger erect. My guess is that it was a few things causing it. Firstly, the potassium, vitamin c and antiestrogen effects of the OJ itself. secondly, better circulation and sugar sensitivity from getting rid of fat. thirdly, less gut irritation from solid foods.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

Maybe out of topic but did a.milk fast and never felt so flexible in my life without doing any exercise or movement or walking. A side,felt stoned,and went to the toilet several times.
Did you add sugar to your milk? Raw milk or pasteurised?

Did you add sugar to your milk? Raw milk or pasteurised?
No sugar. Cow raw milk. 8 days only. Occasionally some coffe, oj and carrot salad. Stiffness gone. After some days of solid food,stiffness came,but not as before. But had some brain fog because i havr some gut issues. But still do it again. There was a japanese doctor who drank oj and milk and olive oil on breakfast,eat a.cookie and milk lunch and solid dinner lived to 100 and still.doing consultations anf seminars.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

No sugar. Cow raw milk. 8 days only. Occasionally some coffe, oj and carrot salad. Stiffness gone. After some days of solid food,stiffness came,but not as before. But had some brain fog because i havr some gut issues. But still do it again. There was a japanese doctor who drank oj and milk and olive oil on breakfast,eat a.cookie and milk lunch and solid dinner lived to 100 and still.doing consultations anf seminars.
I saw a video of a girl on here that went on an orange juice diet for 6 months and had amazing changes in that time. I think my teeth would probably fall out if I did it but maybe it's one of those things where if you got enough orange juice calories you would be okay. I think freshly squeezed orange juice would be essential for success though.

I saw a video of a girl on here that went on an orange juice diet for 6 months and had amazing changes in that time. I think my teeth would probably fall out if I did it but maybe it's one of those things where if you got enough orange juice calories you would be okay. I think freshly squeezed orange juice would be essential for success though.
Only OJ? Freshly sqieezed for sure. I buy supermarket oj and its not the same,have to put some fructose in it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom