Best Dental Regime

Josh

Hey all!

I’m wanting to really improve my dental health and prevent it from getting bad (I’m 21 right now). If they get whiter great but it seems that things that make the teeth white also damage enamel.

REGIME:

-i’m gonna start brushing my teeth after every meal, With this toothpaste, which i’ve been using for a few years already: Georganics | Kids Natural Mineral-rich Toothpaste | Orange it has bicarb of soda as one of the lesser ingredient, is this okay to use everyday? i brush my teeth and then don’t swish the toothpaste out as my thinking was the calcium carbonate would be better leaving it sit on the teeth.

-i’m gonna start flossing every night, Oil pulling every night with coconut oil,

-Now is it safe to swish mouth with water and bicarbonate of soda (Baking soda) after every snack/meal, as well as the toothpaste i’ll be using above?

I was thinking of using charcoal but it seems that it damages enamel, this is why i’m flipping over to the baking soda

Thanks all!

redsun

Hey all!

I’m wanting to really improve my dental health and prevent it from getting bad (I’m 21 right now). If they get whiter great but it seems that things that make the teeth white also damage enamel.

REGIME:

-i’m gonna start brushing my teeth after every meal, With this toothpaste, which i’ve been using for a few years already: Georganics | Kids Natural Mineral-rich Toothpaste | Orange it has bicarb of soda as one of the lesser ingredient, is this okay to use everyday? i brush my teeth and then don’t swish the toothpaste out as my thinking was the calcium carbonate would be better leaving it sit on the teeth.

-i’m gonna start flossing every night, Oil pulling every night with coconut oil,

-Now is it safe to swish mouth with water and bicarbonate of soda (Baking soda) after every snack/meal, as well as the toothpaste i’ll be using above?

I was thinking of using charcoal but it seems that it damages enamel, this is why i’m flipping over to the baking soda

Thanks all!

Saliva is what protects the teeth. So pro-cholinergic and pro-histamine supplements or foods promote salivary flow. Dry mouth is the enemy of dental health.

Then a diet rich in the important minerals, emphasis of course on calcium and phosphorus. Mineral intake is really secondary. Salivary flow and basically not having a dry mouth is more important.

DANIEL

Also buy a tongue scraper from drTung and use it daily.

Thank me later.

Velve921

Ever since I started brushing my teeth with charcoal and Baking soda together, I no longer have tooth pain or sensitivity.

scoobydoo

Saliva is what protects the teeth. So pro-cholinergic and pro-histamine supplements or foods promote salivary flow. Dry mouth is the enemy of dental health.

Then a diet rich in the important minerals, emphasis of course on calcium and phosphorus. Mineral intake is really secondary. Salivary flow and basically not having a dry mouth is more important.
What’s sorts of foods would this be?
I always have a dry mouth and dry eyes

redsun

What’s sorts of foods would this be?
I always have a dry mouth and dry eyes

B3, B6 (animal version, P5P), folate, choline, zinc, proteins high in histidine all help this so any foods containing these help. Examples being:

Beef steak, Pork (high in B3, B6, zinc, histidine, some choline)

Chicken (much higher in B3 and B6, histidine)

Eggs (high in choline only, a 2-3 is sufficient)

For folate, certain fruits especially tropical fruits (mango, oranges, banana, papaya) are high in folate and most green vegetables are high in folate (broccoli, spinach, asparagus, etc). So if you like eating those and your digestion can tolerate them, those are good folate sources. Otherwise, you can supplement 3mg a day of folate. Manganese also is pro-acetylcholine and is present in most fruits and vegetables, but especially pineapples.

For quicker relief (dry mouth as a said is the enemy of dental health), zinc/B3/B6/folate as supplements can be taken while eating plenty of proteins for histidine.

scoobydoo

B3, B6 (animal version, P5P), folate, choline, zinc, proteins high in histidine all help this so any foods containing these help. Examples being:

Beef steak, Pork (high in B3, B6, zinc, histidine, some choline)

Chicken (much higher in B3 and B6, histidine)

Eggs (high in choline only, a 2-3 is sufficient)

For folate, certain fruits especially tropical fruits (mango, oranges, banana, papaya) are high in folate and most green vegetables are high in folate (broccoli, spinach, asparagus, etc). So if you like eating those and your digestion can tolerate them, those are good folate sources. Otherwise, you can supplement 3mg a day of folate. Manganese also is pro-acetylcholine and is present in most fruits and vegetables, but especially pineapples.

For quicker relief (dry mouth as a said is the enemy of dental health), zinc/B3/B6/folate as supplements can be taken while eating plenty of proteins for histidine.
What could other causes of dry mouth be? I consume all those on a daily basis

redsun

What could other causes of dry mouth be? I consume all those on a daily basis

Its low acetylcholine and/or low histamine. Dehydration and low electrolytes can of course cause it. Medications and sometimes certain supplements can do it. High copper intake can promote dry mouth while zinc promotes salivation because its needed for muscarinic receptor function (M receptors triggers salivation).

Pharmacological doses of Zn2+ induce a muscarinic cholinergic supersensitivity - PubMed

Nomane Euger

Its low acetylcholine and/or low histamine. Dehydration and low electrolytes can of course cause it. Medications and sometimes certain supplements can do it. High copper intake can promote dry mouth while zinc promotes salivation because its needed for muscarinic receptor function (M receptors triggers salivation).

Pharmacological doses of Zn2+ induce a muscarinic cholinergic supersensitivity - PubMed
Redsun,i swear,each time i read you,you biochimically explain my existence.i do have fore sure aat least borderline thaimine deficiency,i so want to consume high thiamine food,wich include,lamb liver,lamb heart,lamb kidneys,(per 100G lamb liver go upward 1MG,lamb heart and kidneys upward 0,6mg),when i consume more than 40 grammes of liver lets say,my mouth get utter dry,and then cant digest anything properly,is thjere a way i could benefit from the high B vitamins contain of liver,with out the bad side effect of copper?is that copper or ceruloplasmin that does reduce saliva secretion?if it reach the point where i have less saliva secretion,is that pathological?also peoples say that exess copper will be load into metallothiaonine protein,so you "cant get copper exess"is there a minimum of zinc require to trigger this protein?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals