Teeth Health

cartman

Hi,

I have problems with my teeth for half a year. When eating very sweat things like honey or chocolate, the back teeth are hurting badly. It began on one side and now it is on both sides. If I brush teeth daily it gets worse (I brush dem gently and with little non-fluoride toothpaste), if I don't, it gets a bit better, but doesn't go away.

I visited two dentists and each of them couldn't find any holes etc., they meant that I probably have sensitive teeth and wanted to sell me fluoride paste and fluoridation.

Does somebody know what this could be?

Regards

Combie

cartman said:
Hi,

I have problems with my teeth for half a year. When eating very sweat things like honey or chocolate, the back teeth are hurting badly. It began on one side and now it is on both sides. If I brush teeth daily it gets worse (I brush dem gently and with little non-fluoride toothpaste), if I don't, it gets a bit better, but doesn't go away.

I visited two dentists and each of them couldn't find any holes etc., they meant that I probably have sensitive teeth and wanted to sell me fluoride paste and fluoridation.

Does somebody know what this could be?

Regards
Might be worth looking at your calcium and K2 intake dude. Im no expert in teeth, mine arent in the best nick tbh, althought they probably look worse as ive smoked most of my life. Ive found that pineapple juice really hurts my teeth, as does substandard OJ. Using bicarb can neutralise the juice acids, but honey or chocolate? I dont know...

Ray-Z

I am allergic to milk and was deficient in calcium before Peating. During this period, I had very sensitive teeth and would experience pain in them when consuming cold beverages, chewing hard, etc. Significantly increasing my intake of calcium solved this problem. Vitamins D and K are also associated with dental health. :2cents

OP
C

cartman

I will try that - I neglected my Vitamin D and K intake recently. How much Vit D and K would you recommend?

Regards

Ray-Z

cartman said:
I will try that - I neglected my Vitamin D and K intake recently. How much Vit D and K would you recommend?

Regards

I use the LifeExtension brand Super K complex 1X/day and also take up to 4,000 IU of D. (I use the Thorne vitamin D in MCT oil and rub it on my skin.) If I expect to get enough sun, I don't supplement with D. Good luck, Cartman.

Ray-Z

I should have added that I also get a fair amount of K from liver.

Jsaute21

I would like to open up this discussion again. I have fallen in love with coffee, chocolate, mexican cokes, fruits, etc. (All very healthy foods other than their teeth & enamel staining potential.) My teeth are in good condition structurally but not superfically. Quite simply, they are too brown. I don't want to buy some commercial crap but i know that if i started using it my teeth would become white again instantly. Has anyone had success with teeth whitening remedy that is "peaty" or free of allergenic substances?

M

marikay

Hi.

I haven't tried this yet, but many on this forum say brushing your teeth with activated charcoal makes them white and is very safe.

I'm going to give it a try.

Cheers.

Jsaute21

Hi.

I haven't tried this yet, but many on this forum say brushing your teeth with activated charcoal makes them white and is very safe.

I'm going to give it a try.

Cheers.

I will give it a go again. I did notice a difference but stopped due to it making quite a mess.

walker_in_aus

K2 K2 K2 K2 :) healthier teeth look whiter and stain less!

And I second activated charcoal but maybe not brushing. just put it on, let it sit in your mouth, rinse and spit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals