The most effective cleaning technique I've tried for Teeth (Cheap, accessible and non-abrasive)

Don

Sounds interesting. I am currently experimenting with chewing cloves after each meal.

HeyThere

what model of sonicare toothbrush? there are several ranging from €10 to €70

Honestly, they are all the same with slight tweaks, but definitely the brand is what's important as most all others are just poor copies.

If you are going to go sonic for toothbrushes then i would choose Oclean over Sonicare. Better motors(more torque, directed moreso to the toothbrush head)considerably cheaper, better built.

I had no luck with Sonicare's especially the "Diamond Clean" edition. Broke within a month
first the one i purchased, then its replacement that took 4months to receive despite Philips having a repair centre within the UK

Personally though, i think the whole idea that you can scrub plaque off without damaging enamel is a flawed paradigm. Ionic toothbrushes with some sonic motion(but still far less than a sonicare) for agitation are vastly superior to any kind of powered brush motor regardless of the power of its motor, as it is directly inhibiting the electrical charge of the plaques adherence to your oral cavity. I would never ever go back to any kind of other toothbrush that wasn't ionic. Was truly game changing for me on the physical oral care side of things

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom