Anyone else gets tartar very easily on the same teeth?

rayban

It's always the same. I go to the dentist, I get a nice clean teeth, and like 2 months later there's a line of tartar showing up. 6 month and I need to go back to remove the thing. It's always on the same front lower teeth. Im wondering if I have tartar below the gum and I should get an x-ray to see if I actually have a nasty buildup under the gumline on these teeth, because it's only these same teeth, so if I had it under the gumline the usual advice like oil pulling, baking soda, doesn't really work. Anyone deals with tartar buildup in here?

TeslaFan

It's always the same. I go to the dentist, I get a nice clean teeth, and like 2 months later there's a line of tartar showing up. 6 month and I need to go back to remove the thing. It's always on the same front lower teeth. Im wondering if I have tartar below the gum and I should get an x-ray to see if I actually have a nasty buildup under the gumline on these teeth, because it's only these same teeth, so if I had it under the gumline the usual advice like oil pulling, baking soda, doesn't really work. Anyone deals with tartar buildup in here?

That's normally where saliva accumulates. I don't think you need x-rays, a dental hygienist can check and clean below the gum line, and quite deeply.
I notice that sometimes when I take K2 some of the tartar there can fall off on its own.

ivy

I have the exact same problem, noticeable for the past year and a half or so.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Tesla fan is correct about salivary glands in that area. I had a lot of plaque on my teeth especially there. I think it is influenced by gut flora because when I started to use 1/2 to1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with each meal it cleared up. I mix the ACV in water or take a tablet of ACV so I don’t let the vinegar rest on my teeth.

OP
R

rayban

Tesla fan is correct about salivary glands in that area. I had a lot of plaque on my teeth especially there. I think it is influenced by gut flora because when I started to use 1/2 to1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with each meal it cleared up. I mix the ACV in water or take a tablet of ACV so I don’t let the vinegar rest on my teeth.
I've heard ACV is too acidic and decided not to use it. I have bought some CPC mouthwash with no fluoride, it also contains b5 and zinc lactate. However if I have stuff under the gum I may need to get it manually removed.

OP
R

rayban

That's normally where saliva accumulates. I don't think you need x-rays, a dental hygienist can check and clean below the gum line, and quite deeply.
I notice that sometimes when I take K2 some of the tartar there can fall off on its own.
The thing is, the teeth is also a bit crooked, so im considering invisalign. This pic is not my teeth, but you get the idea:

dental-checkup.jpg

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I've heard ACV is too acidic and decided not to use it. I have bought some CPC mouthwash with no fluoride, it also contains b5 and zinc lactate. However if I have stuff under the gum I may need to get it manually removed.
The ACV is to help your gut not to clean the teeth. If things are right with your gut, your teeth will be cleaner. At least that has been my experience. My teeth are not straight either and the middle two are very close together so that they can get almost welded with tartar but it miraculously goes away when my gut is in good shape. K2, mouth wash, brushing, floss have not helped.

OP
R

rayban

The ACV is to help your gut not to clean the teeth. If things are right with your gut, your teeth will be cleaner. At least that has been my experience. My teeth are not straight either and the middle two are very close together so that they can get almost welded with tartar but it miraculously goes away when my gut is in good shape. K2, mouth wash, brushing, floss have not helped.
Yeah but to drink it it goes throught your mouth and I have geographical tongue so I don't want an irritant in there.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
1/2 to 1 teaspoon of ACV in 4 ounces of water isn't very strong. You could even use a straw to bypass the tongue. And they make tablets of ACV with about 1 teaspoon in them.

TeslaFan

The thing is, the teeth is also a bit crooked, so im considering invisalign. This pic is not my teeth, but you get the idea:

dental-checkup.jpg

Yep, misaligned teeth will contribute to the problem due to "pockets" they create, as in the lower center of the example photo.

OP
R

rayban

Yep, misaligned teeth will contribute to the problem due to "pockets" they create, as in the lower center of the example photo.
Yeah this sucks. Should I get invisalign?

anyone got their teeth aligned? can you describe the process?

The thing is, my wisdom teeth didn't fully grow, so im not sure if I can align my teeth without extractions.

And I think I may have tartar under the gums, it doesn't hurt, but looks kinda red at the bottom, not sure if normal.

BearWithMe

dental-checkup.jpg
The problem depicted can be usually fixed by proper brushing technique.

I would not get that removed by a dental hygienist. The techniques they use are super harsh and abrasive and it will fck up your teeth in the long run. Not worth it at all.

Plus the abrasive paste they use is like 50% fluoride.

Fix the underlying issue, don't harm your health by unnecessary medical interventions (that goes for xrays too)

OP
R

rayban

The problem depicted can be usually fixed by proper brushing technique.

I would not get that removed by a dental hygienist. The techniques they use are super harsh and abrasive and it will fck up your teeth in the long run. Not worth it at all.

Plus the abrasive paste they use is like 50% fluoride.

Fix the underlying issue, don't harm your health by unnecessary medical interventions (that goes for xrays too)
You can't remove tartar with a brush. You either go to the dentist or you are stuck with a chunk of tartar in there. Not to mention if you have tartar under your gum you are not going to be removing that without someone that has trained in how to do it. Now avoiding the buildup is another story, but how do you find out what causes it anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals