"Woo-woo" device thread (Scalar, Schumann, Harmonizers, Tensors, Orgonite, Sacred Geometry)

Michael Mohn

A long time ago I read a lot of Wilhelm Reich. Especially the Bion, Orgon and Oranur experiments impressed me, so I made a simple Orgon accumulator, a quilt made of several layers of glass and iron wool.
Surprisingly sleeping just a few nights under the quilt had a profound effect.
I realized that to this point my orgasmic experience was rather limited to my genitals. Afterwards it became a whole body experience and was much more intense overall.
I stopped using the quilt because I was afraid of negative effects from interferences with EMF.

Last edited:
OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

A long time ago I read a lot of Wilhelm Reich. Especially the Bion, Orgon and Oranur experiments impressed me, so I made a simple Orgon accumulator, a quilt made of several layers of glass and iron wool.
Surprisingly sleeping just a few nights under the quilt had a profound effect.
I realized that to this point my orgasmic experience was rather limited to my genitals. Afterwards it became a whole body experience and was much more intense overall.
I stopped using the quilt because I was afraid of negative effects from interferences with EMF.
Perfect to take camping, not so great in cities.

AlaskaJono

Scalar news update: I experienced a Scalar room yesterday, with 24 of these units, which costs a bundle (I was quoted $250,000 AUD). Yes I felt something immediately, some pressure, some lightness in the body, and a strange kind of relaxation.... but is it going to fix my telemeres? Correct my DNA? Hmmmmm. I am not particularly attracted to it, as in to do it again, but I can see how other people, who aren't very relaxed, may be feeling that it is a good thing to do and repeat.

Here is the website where the Scalar tech comes from: eesystem.com

Carry on Photons!

Ynot

Tuning forks are cool, a therapist friend of mine showed me her set of tuning forks and 'Did me' a few years ago, and they are very sweet - and they do vibrate! No illusion there. Singing and or toning oneself is probably the most powerful thing one can do in this realm, besides dipping in the water (Ocean, lake, take me to the River...), and chilling out.
I bought a tuning fork kit which included a Om tuning fork (136.1hz) and it arrived on a day I had a very stiff neck. One of those ones where you feel concerned about driving as turning your head quickly just is not an option. Anyway I tried it out on my neck as I had a vague feeling it could help (and I did some internet searching). And it worked! Like in less than 2 minutes of tuning fork work I was able to turn my neck!!! I was so amazed I bought a whole heap more tuning forks - but tbh the best one has been the Om one.

Do you have any experience with this @Inaut ?Or know anyone that does?
I also have a couple of HEAL capsules as well as the quantum upgrade service from the same company. It definitely works for me! I'm sure the blocks work as well (what was in the preview pic by @J.R.K but I can't justify it when I already have the upgrade service. (It's a subscription service which sounds crazy but there's a 7 day free trial for those interested). It's meant to harmonize EMFs

I also have a plug in Blushield which is still on (I've had it for years!) and while I can't say it works, I don't know!

I also have a chunk of Shungite next to me when I work...

And I have a chembuster in my backyard.

And I do a lot of grounding by walking on the beach twice a day barefoot!

I'm also getting some Zappers which aren't for EMFs but are meant to kill off parasites. (They are purchased just haven't arrived yet!)

@RealNeat this is a cool thread probably because I buy many crazy devices!

Last edited:

J.R.K

I bought a tuning fork kit which included a Om tuning for (136.1hz) and it arrived on a day I had a very stiff neck. One of those ones where you feel concerned about driving as turning your head quickly just is not an option. Anyway I tried it out on my neck as I had a vague feeling it could help (and I did some internet searching). And it worked! Like in less than 2 minutes of tuning fork work I was able to turn my neck!!! I was so amazed I bought a whole heap more tuning forks - but tbh the best one has been the Om one.

I also have a couple of HEAL capsules as well as the quantum upgrade service from the same company. It definitely works for me! I'm sure the blocks work as well (what was in the preview pic by @J.R.K but I can't justify it when I already have the upgrade service. (It's a subscription service which sounds crazy but there's a 7 day free trial for those interested). It's meant to harmonize EMFs

I also have a plug in Blushield which is still on (I've had it for years!) and while I can't say it works, I don't know!

I also have a chunk of Shungite next to me when I work...

And I have a chembuster in my backyard.

And I do a lot of grounding by walking on the beach twice a day barefoot!

I'm also getting some Zappers which aren't for EMFs but are meant to kill off parasites. (They are purchased just haven't arrived yet!)

@RealNeat this is a cool thread probably because I buy many crazy devices!
You have some interesting items and some great experiences I am sure @Ynot I wonder if you might expand on your cloudbuster or chembuster for me? I have recently had this idea come upon me in my reading and listening, education, there was mention of a copper device that was looking like it was copper material and the best description I have for it would be a heavy duty SOW stripped copper wire with the ends unfurled and open facing towards the sky. The speaker eluded to this device being able to improve crop yields without requiring the use of any fertilizers, but the yields would be substantially greater. Have you heard of any knowledge on this type of device or know of anyone that might have experience with this type of idea? It sounds incredulous but I am very open minded and know the world has many secrets some revealed and have been lost to time.
Tell me more about your chembuster or cloudbuster, where did you get it? What effects have you noticed? You can PM me if you wish.

Ynot

You have some interesting items and some great experiences I am sure @Ynot I wonder if you might expand on your cloudbuster or chembuster for me? I have recently had this idea come upon me in my reading and listening, education, there was mention of a copper device that was looking like it was copper material and the best description I have for it would be a heavy duty SOW stripped copper wire with the ends unfurled and open facing towards the sky. The speaker eluded to this device being able to improve crop yields without requiring the use of any fertilizers, but the yields would be substantially greater. Have you heard of any knowledge on this type of device or know of anyone that might have experience with this type of idea? It sounds incredulous but I am very open minded and know the world has many secrets some revealed and have been lost to time.
Tell me more about your chembuster or cloudbuster, where did you get it? What effects have you noticed? You can PM me if you wish.
Hi - the Chembuster was built by a friend (as I can't handle the resin due to the "smell" / VOCs) - using these instructions. https://www.theorgonedonor.com/uplo...ctions__induction_style__the_orgone_donor.pdf

I asked my friend to build me two as another friend wanted one. Here's a photo

PXL_20221030_004446612.jpg

I bought shungite powder, smoky quartz crystal and selenite and resin. The resin I purchased wasn't UV stable so it got painted. We also got aluminium shavings from a local window manufacturer. You can make them much fancier with lots of copper and crystals but I just wanted something to try and dissipate the seemingly increasing trails in the skies

I think the copper you are talking about is Electroculture. You can find out more from CultivateElevate.com - I've done simple bamboo stakes with copper winding up them and it seems to help the plants.

J.R.K

Hi - the Chembuster was built by a friend (as I can't handle the resin due to the "smell" / VOCs) - using these instructions. https://www.theorgonedonor.com/uplo...ctions__induction_style__the_orgone_donor.pdf

I asked my friend to build me two as another friend wanted one. Here's a photo

View attachment 50971

I bought shungite powder, smoky quartz crystal and selenite and resin. The resin I purchased wasn't UV stable so it got painted. We also got aluminium shavings from a local window manufacturer. You can make them much fancier with lots of copper and crystals but I just wanted something to try and dissipate the seemingly increasing trails in the skies

I think the copper you are talking about is Electroculture. You can find out more from CultivateElevate.com - I've done simple bamboo stakes with copper winding up them and it seems to help the plants.
Interesting and thanks for sharing @Ynot! Have you noticed any improvements or changes in yourself employing the Chembuster in your life or energy levels?

Ynot

Interesting and thanks for sharing @Ynot! Have you noticed any improvements or changes in yourself employing the Chembuster in your life or energy levels?
Not really... BUT... I've noticed more "holes" in the clouds above my place and my friend's place!! I do think it does something. It's meant to help EMFs too but as I mentioned I have lots of EMF neutralising devices at home so I may not be able to detect the difference the chembuster makes.

The most I've felt of all the things I have is the quantumupgrade.io service. I slept very well when I had it on at first (I noticed it that first night), and then when I changed a setting I felt super charged so I know it works (even though I was skeptical!) And even my dog slept well that first night. That's when you know it's working :)

akgrrrl

Wow this has been the most interesting thread! Thanks everyone for sharing on stuff that I read about so often but no reliable user opinions. It appears that healing tech is in the midst of taking a leap in contentious times. Take care one and all.

AlaskaJono

I bought a tuning fork kit which included a Om tuning fork (136.1hz) and it arrived on a day I had a very stiff neck. One of those ones where you feel concerned about driving as turning your head quickly just is not an option. Anyway I tried it out on my neck as I had a vague feeling it could help (and I did some internet searching). And it worked! Like in less than 2 minutes of tuning fork work I was able to turn my neck!!! I was so amazed I bought a whole heap more tuning forks - but tbh the best one has been the Om one.
Cool. Sound, Light, and Rays.... . Sound is very important, and the ancient texts and modern yogis of India speak of Nada Brahma. (Not Osho meditation, though that may be useful or not). There is a book, quite technical, by that name, but I refer to the actual sound(s).

Next item to explore is a Brown's gas machine. There is one nearby, so I want to give that go, hopefully next few weeks. Keep 'spearimenting my friend, and let us know!

J.R.K

Next item to explore is a Brown's gas machine
I purchased an aqua cure machine back in the fall last year. Now I cannot say for certain but there is a much deeper sleep with better energy in the morning, and very good energy throughout the day. Aches and pains seem to be reduced.

Back
Top Bottom