Building An EMF Protected Apartment

Most important anti-EMF tool for a home

• EMF blocking Paint on Roof & Walls

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Shielding of the internal electrical cables

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Dirty Electricity Filters (Stetzerizer)

• Scalar fields (Blushield)

• Window EMF Filters

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Smart house controls limiting internal wifi and bluetooth.

• Bed protection via Grounding.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

ddjd

Hey guys. I recently acquired my first home and have completely gutted it and have a blank canvas to make it how i see fit.

One of the priorities I have with this construction is to reduce EMF as much as possible and am setting up this thread to ask for advice as well as layout exactly what I do to reduce EMF. I will post photos on this thread of the development and process of making the apartment EMF safe.

First some context. It is an apartment on the third floor on the seafront, it is a small tourist village so with a restaurant two floors below. There is quite a bit of cell phone service and wifi from tourists and the restaurants that line the promenade. On the roof of the building which is directly above me there is thankfully no cell tower or other high emf generating machines just some ventilation/extractor units for the restaurant and a water tank and air conditioning unit. I was considering putting in some Solar Panels because I live in a very sunny climate and would like the option of having a battery for emergency electricity because the power can go out (rarely but it does happen).

Here are the ideas that I have come up with to minimise the effects of EMF in the apartment.

1. Make sure all the electric cables running behind the walls are adequately shielded so they do not leak EMF. I do not know if this is possible but I assume it is so would appreciate advice on this. I have heard Stetzerizer filters will help with this by reducing "dirty electricity" somehow.

2. Use anti EMF paint where appropriate.
For example before I place the dry wall on the ceiling or any other part of the house I could put the anti EMF paint that way I would get the EMF protection without having to sacrifice the aesthetic.

3. Window EMF/RF shielding film. I've read that most EMF and RF radiation enters a house via windows so placing shielding films over the windows would seem like a reasonable option.

4. Dirty Electricity filters/Protectors.
I mentioned Stetzerizer as a potential option but this is an area I really have little knowledge of so would appreciate any advice. I've recently been looking into scalar fields which don't block EMF but supposedly negate the negative effects. The most popular company I've seen is one called Blushield but I am very sceptical because I have yet to find a full explanation of how the technology actually works. Any advice would be appreciated.

5. Smart house
I do want to make this house a smart house with in built wireless controls and music etc. I know this is not the exactly conducive to making it low EMF but I am sure there are ways to control for this or reduce its effect. For example if there are switches or controls that can keep the Wifi and bluetooth off until I need it. That way it is not constantly leaking throughout the house or when I sleep.

6. Bed technology: Grounding and EMF protection
I've recently been reading up on grounding and it seems like it has a number of beneficial effects including negating some of the negative effects of EMF. There are also mattress' and blankets one can buy that help to protect from EMF.

Concerns
I have one main concern which is as follows; if you have an enclosed space that has EMF protection to stop EMF from entering I have read that if some EMF gets in this can be even more damaging then if there was no EMF protection because the EMF waves cannot escape and they bounce off the walls causing more harm. If this is the case I might keep the windows that are less likely to have EMF enter them free of EMF shielding so the EMF that does enter has a place to escape. Again appreciate any thoughts or advice on this.

Welcome all advice plus have added the poll question what do people think is the best/most important EMF protection for a house. Choose your top 3.

I will post photos on this thread as the construction is on going with particular focus on the EMF elements.

Many thanks. Look forward to hearing feedback and keeping this thread updated.

View: https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1469462564417548289?t=JmAR-7oRyi8Z5bNG_S_BSg&s=19

Makrosky

Some of the options are good (dirty electricity, bed grounding, etc.) but I wouldn't use anti EMF painting and similar strategies, as what you will only achieve is the signal staying inside the house bouncing around and not dissipating. Totally counterproductive and dangerous. Same for windows.

OP
Soren

Soren

Forum Supporter
Some of the options are good (dirty electricity, bed grounding, etc.) but I wouldn't use anti EMF painting and similar strategies, as what you will only achieve is the signal staying inside the house bouncing around and not dissipating. Totally counterproductive and dangerous. Same for windows.
Yea I thought about that with the EMF paint so am not going forward with that.

Bed grounding I'm totally new at and not sure where to start. Same with dirty electricity don't have a clue. Just know its not good to have high EMF levels bouncing around. I have a blu shield anti emf device but I'm still not convinced that it actually does anything

Dr. B

whats 'same for windows' what are you recommending.
so should anything be done, the best is to just not use wifi or cell service? you dont agree with using anti emf blocking silver tents?

Makrosky

Yea I thought about that with the EMF paint so am not going forward with that.

Bed grounding I'm totally new at and not sure where to start. Same with dirty electricity don't have a clue. Just know its not good to have high EMF levels bouncing around. I have a blu shield anti emf device but I'm still not convinced that it actually does anything
The forum users StephanF and Daniel(something) posted many good info about these topics. Try to find it.

Makrosky

whats 'same for windows' what are you recommending.
so should anything be done, the best is to just not use wifi or cell service? you dont agree with using anti emf blocking silver tents?
I think it is easy to understand. Imagine a room with 6 walls (4 sides, ceiling and ground). Signals come in from everywhere in any house or apartment these days.

To simplify, imagine it comes from the ground, "touches" you and goes out the ceiling. Now what happens if you paint the ceiling? The EMF bounces back AT YOU. So you get impacted twice. Now imagine it enters from the left and escapes from the ground. If you paint ceiling and ground it touches you, then the ground makes it bounce, touches you again, then goes to the ceiling, bounces again, touches you, etc... you get the idea. I oversimplified it as if it is a ping-pong ball but you get the idea.

EMF blocking fabrics/tents/paints/whatever only work in two cases AFAIK :
- You have ONE and only ONE source of EMF that comes in a fixed direction. And it doesn't bounce with other obstacled.
- You create a complete faraday cage.

Dr. B

I think it is easy to understand. Imagine a room with 6 walls (4 sides, ceiling and ground). Signals come in from everywhere in any house or apartment these days.

To simplify, imagine it comes from the ground, "touches" you and goes out the ceiling. Now what happens if you paint the ceiling? The EMF bounces back AT YOU. So you get impacted twice. Now imagine it enters from the left and escapes from the ground. If you paint ceiling and ground it touches you, then the ground makes it bounce, touches you again, then goes to the ceiling, bounces again, touches you, etc... you get the idea. I oversimplified it as if it is a ping-pong ball but you get the idea.

EMF blocking fabrics/tents/paints/whatever only work in two cases AFAIK :
- You have ONE and only ONE source of EMF that comes in a fixed direction. And it doesn't bounce with other obstacled.
- You create a complete faraday cage.
what are you saying should or shouldnt be done to the windows in the room?

so mercolas emf tent or some other silver emf blocking tents would those be useful to use to sleep in!

Makrosky

what are you saying should or shouldnt be done to the windows in the room?
Why don't you try to think for yourself man? I explained you. If you block something, it blocks EMF coming from that direction but bounces back EMF coming to that direction. So no, don't block the windows as you will be creating bouncing surfaces.

The Mercola thing is the same. If you put yourself in a sleeping bag and I assume you don't want to die because of not breathing, you have a hole open on the bag. If EMF come in there and never get out... that means bouncing until all the energy is disipated. Somebody can correct me if I am wrong.

Dr. B

Why don't you try to think for yourself man? I explained you. If you block something, it blocks EMF coming from that direction but bounces back EMF coming to that direction. So no, don't block the windows as you will be creating bouncing surfaces.

The Mercola thing is the same. If you put yourself in a sleeping bag and I assume you don't want to die because of not breathing, you have a hole open on the bag. If EMF come in there and never get out... that means bouncing until all the energy is disipated. Somebody can correct me if I am wrong.
oh apologies mate. yes windows i dont think are painted usually there must be something else used to block EMF there

Lollipop2

I've taken the plunge and ordered some products from Blueshield. We'll see if they have any effect, I have to say I am VERY sceptical but as William Blake said the true method of knowledge is experiment.
These products intrigue me. I don’t have the resources to get them at the moment, but eventually I will. Intuitively, I think they have merit - but can not vouch scientifically. I mentioned them before on the forum and the person complained about how pricy they are and was basically turned off. For whatever reason that didn’t bother me. Something seems good about them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals