EMF Protection

Perry Staltic

Just wanted to update you all. I just purchased Cornet EDT88 meter. Great meter with great reviews.
I also purchased smart meter guard and smart router guard.
Will post before and after numbers .
Saw some YouTube videos and made a big difference, hopefully I can replicate the results. Keep yall posted

That's what I've got. For some interesting fun take it with you on a drive to see all of the microwave energy floating around and the EMF from high tension lines as you drive under them.

RealNeat

Just wanted to update you all. I just purchased Cornet EDT88 meter. Great meter with great reviews.
I also purchased smart meter guard and smart router guard.
Will post before and after numbers .
Saw some YouTube videos and made a big difference, hopefully I can replicate the results. Keep yall posted
Good meter I have the 88t+ make sure you guard both sides of the smart meter in and outside the house, more importantly inside and be careful it can deliver quite the electrical shock if tampered with deeply and likely deadly.

JessicaBaker

I bought one myself and can say that it's a great meter. The main reason why I like it so much is that it's extremely easy to use, even if you're new to the world of EMF and are trying to understand what different types of radiation mean.

JessicaBaker

I bought one myself and can say that it's a great meter. The main reason why I like it so much is that it's extremely easy to use, even if you're new to the world of EMF and are trying to understand what different types of radiation mean.
As long as you know which type of radiation you want to measure, you're good to go. The same goes for EMF blocking clothing because it can protect you from 3 types of radiation, so I also purchased it recently. Cornet EDT 88 meter also has a great feature that translates the numbers on the screen to show you if you are measuring toxic, low, or medium levels of EMFs.

Advocate2021

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals