Just Moved... And Have Become Paranoid That Emf Is Affecting Me Negatively

FredSonoma

I very recently moved from a house (with just one Wi-Fi network) to an apartment complex with many Wi-Fi's swirling around. Since moving here, I have felt some of what I have read about EMF - my scrotum being scrunched (from Such_Saturation) and a weird feeling on my head that I usually get when I talk on the phone - but it is all over. I just feel this uneasy-ness in my body, like my insides and brain have a jumpiness at all times, which I notice disappears when I leave the apartment. I feel this constant urge to go outside, even though it is extremely cold out.

Does this sound like an EMF issue?

Anything that activates sympathetic system will cause that reflex, I find.

Greg says

For a long while now I have been living in two totally different locations which I go back and forth every few weeks. In the country with one wifi network which I turn off at night and also in the city with 30 plus networks. I have had enough time to really see how I feel in each location. I really feel crap in the city for multiple reasons, not just wi-fi. Achey, uneasy, poor sleep and also a desire to be outside. I get electric shocks when I touch my laptop and prickles in my hands and arms. I have solid poop in the country, runny in the city. I also just quit a job recently because the office had a mobile phone booster near my head and I had terrible pressure on one side of my head, like someone had just smacked me and would have sharp headaches at night.

I know I'm sensitive to EMF but surely it's pretty obvious that it's harmful. We just don't want to believe it cause we are addicted to our phones.

Makrosky

I wouldn't underestimate geopathic issues. Or neighbours having the fridge or a microwave behind the wall of your sleeping room.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom