The feeling of being watched - what about the feeling of being recorded ? Do celebs hate paparazzi because of EMF ?

JamesGatz

I am sure most of us are familiar with the phenomenon of "feeling like you are being watched" - I have experienced something even more interesting - when someone is recording me with their phone camera or a DSLR especially - I can immediately sense it even if I am not facing that direction - I get migraines when a DSLR or a powerful camera is turned on and facing my direction - when it's a phone camera I still get headaches

CE3xB72VY678mUaEbBSeBQ-1200-80.jpg

I noticed back when I was a teacher many students liked keeping the zoom camera's off even if they were there - webcams that are on seem to "increase fatigue" according to normies

I noticed a few YouTube genuine pranks (genuine is the key word here) - I notice many times the unaware person can notice the hidden camera recording them - I have a feeling that they too sense the EMF shooting at them from that direction and look around till they spot it

I notice that when papparazzi catch a celebrity - the celebrity usually has many powerful cameras aimed at them - many with LED lights and EMF shooting from the camera itself - could this be why many times celebrities become angry or react to paparazzi - I think this is a reasonable hypothesis given what I experience when a camera is pointed at me - it is interesting how the celebs instinctively reach for the camera or cover the camera with their hands - maybe their body telling them to get rid of the EMF stressor...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_C4zOIi5Dk&ab_channel=WatchMojo.com

Last edited:
Once I went to stay with a friend who lived in a "garden" level apartment(Basement) and she had me stay in her guest room. In the middle of the night I just felt a really oppressive presence like I was being watched and got freaked out. So in the middle of the night I came into my friends room and just slept on the floor because I couldn't stand to be in the guest room. In the morning she said that it was really annoying because no one wanted to sleep in the other room and they always complained about not liking it or being creeped out. At the time I didn't know what to think of it but I have since heard that EMF can make you feel this way and I wonder if there were underground electrical cables running next to the room or something.

But another thing is that my kids have really good hearing and they will frequently complain about high pitched noises that I cannot hear. It could be that people are just barely hearing weird noises from electrical devices.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Once I went to stay with a friend who lived in a "garden" level apartment(Basement) and she had me stay in her guest room. In the middle of the night I just felt a really oppressive presence like I was being watched and got freaked out. So in the middle of the night I came into my friends room and just slept on the floor because I couldn't stand to be in the guest room. In the morning she said that it was really annoying because no one wanted to sleep in the other room and they always complained about not liking it or being creeped out. At the time I didn't know what to think of it but I have since heard that EMF can make you feel this way and I wonder if there were underground electrical cables running next to the room or something.

But another thing is that my kids have really good hearing and they will frequently complain about high pitched noises that I cannot hear. It could be that people are just barely hearing weird noises from electrical devices.
yes yes ... I would definitely believe it.

My next-door neighbor installed these satellite dishes on top of the roof of his porch ... near my old bedside window - I couldn't sleep for days after this happened - crazy stuff happening to my mind - I switched rooms and everything was all better.

My siblings are oblivious to such things and would sometimes plug in their electronic devices from outlets near my dog - I noticed my dog would get visibly stressed when this occurred and had them not do it near here - even turning on a TV in the same room as my dog will have her very stressed and completely change her demeanor - EMF is such a huge problem and only getting worse

DonLore

I think the idea that pointing a camera towards someone could be "felt" is a very very far fetched idea. No doubt EMF can be detrimental but this is just ridicilous and people who fear or think that someone filming you has any effect other than mental placebo, are doing themselves a disservice by stressing over things that are not real. This forum is getting too wacky, lets stick to real science. Seems like most of your posts sound like nonsense anyway, no offence, but it takes away the credibility of this forum. Any sane person who discovers this forum, and would read your posts, would back off and think we are a bunch of lunatics while this forum is supposed to be about science and common sense. Not about car break light/gold jewelry raising your hormonal levels or a camera giving someone detectable EMF exposure

reaching

I think the idea that pointing a camera towards someone could be "felt" is a very very far fetched idea. No doubt EMF can be detrimental but this is just ridicilous and people who fear or think that someone filming you has any effect other than mental placebo, are doing themselves a disservice by stressing over things that are not real. This forum is getting too wacky, lets stick to real science. Seems like most of your posts sound like nonsense anyway, no offence, but it takes away the credibility of this forum. Any sane person who discovers this forum, and would read your posts, would back off and think we are a bunch of lunatics while this forum is supposed to be about science and common sense. Not about car break light/gold jewelry raising your hormonal levels or a camera giving someone detectable EMF exposure

The guy who the forum is named after claims to be able to telepathically communicate with cats.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Well I have to disagree. I can definitely sense when someone is recording me even if it's just with a phone and in fact just using a webcam stresses me out

Besides the fact that digital cameras beam heat and light rays at you it also emits EMF.

I can pull up videos of people going crazy when you point a frequency generator at them even just at low frequencies - absolutely going ballistic. Cameras may be lower-frequency but they are stressful in themselves.

As for what normal people think when they step foot in this forum - I actually think it's better for this forum to appear the way it does.

Low serotonin is a requirement to have many of the discussions we have on this forum in a calm, sensible manner so - if anything - this forum is a perfect representation of low-serotonin done right.

There's a reason why we have sign-ups limited and I am personally contacted by people outside of this forum asking me how they can get an account on here.

Nobody does that for the social media RP groups because every day they talk about the same food and supplements in an endless loop - this forum is where the real discussions are taking place

Last edited:

Herbie

@JamesGatz

What about how the native Americans never wanted their photo taken or filmed because they believed it took their soul away from them?

opethfeldt

Well I have to disagree. I can definitely sense when someone is recording me even if it's just with a phone and in fact just using a webcam stresses me out

Besides the fact that digital cameras beam heat and light rays at you it also emits EMF.

I can pull up videos of people going crazy when you point a frequency generator at them even just at low frequencies - absolutely going ballistic. Cameras may be lower-frequency but they are stressful in themselves.

As for what normal people think when they step foot in this forum - I actually think it's better for this forum to appear the way it does.

Low serotonin is a requirement to have many of the discussions we have on this forum in a calm, sensible manner so - if anything - this forum is a perfect representation of low-serotonin done right.

There's a reason why we have sign-ups limited and I am personally contacted by people outside of this forum asking me how they can get an account on here.

Nobody does that for the social media RP groups because every day they talk about the same food and supplements in an endless loop - this forum is where the real discussions are taking place
Sounds more like you just don't like being recorded. No one likes being recorded against their will, even celebrities that are used to being on camera. I doubt there's any reasonable amount of EMF exposure and if this were true, people would have visceral negative reactions from things like hair dryers and they plainly don't.