Are cheaper laptops actually better in terms of EMF and blue light exposure ?

JamesGatz

I was doing a lot of experimentation with various different computers in my house - I am hoping someone here knows more than me about this they would like to add:

I was thinking about this set-up to completely get rid of blue light exposure:

img11218.jpg
_hero_SQ_Visual-Apex-Projector-Screen-1-3fe1e02662a744b19944e22d6f38cfde.jpg

Using a computer on a projector ? It seems this completely gets rid of direct contact of blue light with your face - the only thing is it's very expensive but if you are wealthy I would think this is the best method:

In terms of laptops these are the results of my experimentation -

macbook.PNG

maxresdefault.jpg

I was comparing a macbook to my sister's macbook pro - it seems the LCD's they use in the more expensive laptops seem to be more powerful than the cheaper ones - I immediately get headaches on my sister's laptop which doesn't happen on a macbook - even when they are both on the same brightness - the picture above explains what I mean - it seems the LCD's in bigger and more expensive laptops are more powerful and actually do more harm

Gaming laptops seem to be one of the worst offenders in EMF exposure I've ever been exposed t
o - migraines in just a few minutes -

6409409_sd.jpg

I noticed the Processor's for these bigger gaming and software development machines are quiet high - 3.5 GHz from what I've seen - whenever I use a cheaper laptop that is only around 2 GHz - I feel fine and can use the laptop for a few hours before experiencing EMF symptoms -

When buying a laptop
- is it more ideal to buy one that is smaller/cheaper to avoid the heavy LCD exposure as well as a processor that is not that fast ? like only around 2 GHz - it's interesting that I experience heavier EMF exposure in faster computers

By far the best kind of laptop I have bought that I think is safest in terms of LCD/EMF is the microsoft surface - i am not sure what microsoft does with thier backlit displays but i can use it for a long time with no problem - it's a lot easier on my eyes than macs - not sure why

6455189_sd.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals