Being Independent With CFS And EMF Sensitivity

Davsey85

Hello,

I was curious my parents will be moving out of this house in a couple of weeks

Into an apartment complex. They offered that I am able to move in if I would l like however with my emf sensitivity in not able to stay there. I am in Atlanta 1km from the airport.And would like to build up to living in a smaller low emf town Just not sure

How the hosts on workaway.info would take it if I wanted to ease my way into volunteering

I have 1k in savings and have been thinking about green bank,wv 9 hr drive from here.

Resting in a low emf environment, I have found rooms for $10 a night in the wilderness.

The house is in its own area and I am not sure if gps will work.Since I haven’t developed

Handyman skills there is concern if my car breaks down ill be stuck and messed up financially.Also there is no guarantee that the cfs will be in a state where I can volunteer

Outdoors at a workaway.info host .Could take longer and finances is a concern

I have also looked into workaway.info for volunteer positions.

I was thinking to rest in Green Bank for 8 weeks then apply for workaway volunteer.

Getting on a flight from DC to Ethiopia and volunteering there or staying in the US,

5g is one of my major concerns and I am looking to avoid wifi for good.

With CFS I am not sure if the host farmers would like it if I eased my way into work

Gradually vs jumping in.Reason I mention this is that I have crashed after walking for short distance,trying aerobic or anerobic exercise and doing a lot at once.

I know the mitochondria has a ways to go for recovery so I am not sure how to strategize.

Appreciate any insight

Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals